IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an awful long way through town. I am inclined towards exiting Evansdale to the east, leaving civilization as quicky as possible. After that, its Iowa cornfields and easily dodged small towns.

What if they were snatched closer to home - like in the parking lot and the bikes brought to the lake later?

Are there even any facts out to give you enough info that you can come up with a theory of which route was taken? We don't even know how long ago they were placed there. If not, then any theory on the route taken is just a guess.

I guess it all depends on what you think happened. If you think it happened in the woods, then the east would be probable route. If you think the perps committed crime somewhere close to their home, you would probably think they took serenity's route...since that is where most of the population is.. just a guess

I also want to thank Gracelin, Palaminodee, gosh all of you for your time committed to listening! Thank you!

I'd listen now for when they bring this person(s) in if they haven't already been arrested? Copter overhead here, going to listen.

Are we allowed to sleuth that option as long as we don't post his name? I'd hate to muddy his name if he's not involved, but some coincidences are hard to ignore.

But some coincidence really are coincidences.

Train Victim: hit at 12:23 pm

Elizabeth and Lyric reported: 12:45 pm

IMO a theory is something that is based at least partly on fact. If you don't use any facts to come up with a theory then it's just a guess.

9:12 PM Chris Essig @CourierEssig

“These girls should have been left alone... They should be home safe in their beds.” -

http://bit.ly/UGKuqC #evansdalesearch

yes they should be!!! and I am in SHOCK at this news. I am so sorry girls. You did not deserve this. Who ever did this to you I hope to all things Holy that they figure this out as soon as possible.

What if they were snatched closer to home - like in the parking lot and the bikes brought to the lake later?
All of my complicated conspiracy theories are out the window at this point. As far as I see it, they were grabbed at the lake. I am thinking they were killed somewhere in Evansdale or taken away someplace else. Either location, I think there would have to have been air conditioning. I don't think they were kept for long. But, perhaps they were dumped without any kind of urgency by the perp because LE gave him plenty of time.

thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your tireless days and work on the scanner thread Gracelin

Both of you nursebemee and Gracelin have worked your hearts out for the news of these poor girls. Our hearts go out to all who prayyed and had hope that the out come would be different..God has his reasons to call them home so soon . He needs more angels in heaven . Thank you from my heart each and everyone of you who put in the effort to help find these girls . Gone but Never forgotten same as my Missing now deceased sister Madeline . God bless you all and don't let you children out of your sight. There gone in a flash . Prayers for the heartbroken familys so sad makes your heart bleed for them . Thank you Otto for your many maps and many hours of hope.

Sorry for the gigantic link but this is my theory of the route.

Am I understanding correctly that you think that they were taken along a major road? That makes sense, as that would avoid stopping at an intersection ... where one, or two captured girls might escape. Would the drive take about 45 minutes? Are you able to calculate the distance along that route? Google earth is on my other laptop and it's overheating ... and I can't download anything to this laptop ... that's what I'd like to check.

I'm guessing they were driven into the area ... so that means they couldn't have been too far from a road ... what do you think about that? Close to a road, maybe the same distance as from the bikes to Maiden Lane?

Seven Bridges park is literally right up the street from several of these sex offenders (living at the same address). A straight shot right to the park.

Add to that the SO address is a straight shot on 63 right out of Evansdale.

Theories don't compute. Lets wait till tomorrow when we have more facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member