IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Louisiana we have Hot, Africa Hot and Tarzan Couldn't Take This Kind of Hot. (Thank you, Neil Simon)

Yes, I visited New Orleans for the first time in October. When I visited the aquarium, the aviculturalist asked what I thought of his city, and I blurted out, "it's really hot!" lol. :what: I almost got used to it by the end of the week though. And I love the city.

Thank you for the links Chelsea. You are amazing. I am confused. How does one go from being accused of first degree kidnapping to Lascivious act solicit 2 counts?

This is as close as I have to a theory: I think the perp acted alone.

I think he lived in the area as a young man and is familiar with the area because of that, but might have moved away since. I doubt if he's much older than mid-20's and could be much younger.

I think it was a crime of opportunity. He might have been looking for a victim, or he might have encountered them by accident.

I think they were probably dead before the search was really under way. I think he was active in the search and may have chosen the location where he left them because he knew it was outside the search area.

I think the bikes were staged. I kind of think the girls really did head toward the lake, or some other spot outside the range they were permitted, but I don't think they ever made it that far.

Nice theory. I agree.

I think that was inconclusive.

This is what I found:

In the days following the search, FBI bloodhounds also indicated the girls' scent was in the area near Meyers Lake.

The article is dated August 3, 2012 http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...cle_9b33f71a-dd95-11e1-86a6-001a4bcf887a.html

Then earlier from July 18

Authorities drained the lake Tuesday after FBI dogs detected the girls' scent near where their bicycles were found four days earlier.
http://www.wlfi.com/dpps/news/natio...ows-for-missing-iowa-cousins-nt12-jgr_4241514

The lawn watering man lived on Lake Ave near S Evans Road, not Gilbert, and not Elmer. Police mention Gilbert and Elmer at 12:30. The lawn man mentions Lake Avenue and S Evans Road between 12:30 and 3 PM. I believe they are two separate pieces of information, not one where police got their roads wrong.

Um... according to public record, a certain someone lives on the CORNER of Lake Ave and Gilbert. Even faces Gilbert.
One other thing interesting in a video taped interview. People will unconsciously "recreate" what is in their mind with body language, and there was a certain head turning in relation to recalling watching cyclists go by. It would have been headed toward Meyers Lake's park, FWIW. This, however, was coming from someone later on, after the event, when the mind also puts together things to "substantiate" what they think they saw. Maybe nothing, but... watching everything repeatedly in that video made me kind of go Hm...

The info says Gilbert Avenue, but Gilbert Drive is the road along Meyers Lake Park. Evansdale has a Gilbert Street, but I don't see a Gilbert Avenue.

All I could find that came up on the map was a drive. Was it a typo mistake and they meant drive not avenue?? Everytime I put in avenue, it comes up did you mean drive? Dunno.

So Mr CMF was convicted of lascivious acts and solicitation of a girl between the ages of 0 to 13.

Based on the arrest for kidnapping in 2005 and the subsequent conviction in 2006, the addresses in areas of interest, this guy most definitely interests me.

Do any of you recall the time related by aunt Tammy (two weeks prior to abduction, in waterloo) when Lyric and another cousin did not return on time and LE were called? They showed up shortly thereafter claiming to have been at the park, although Tammy claimed the family had checked the park?

That coupled with vague info from LE a few months back thst leads from technology devices were being pursued, leads my thoughts in the direction of grooming of Lyric with Elizabeth being the unintended bonus victim.

He is asking for anyone to come forward who was in that area, as arbutus and Elmer lead to Meyers lake. Again no one has come forward - as far as I know - to confirm that siting By Mr. C the Lawn Watering Guy.

I have a relative who lives on Elmer near Gilbert, not that that makes me an expert.

My point is just that: no one that we know of has come forward.

What if there is someone who contacted LE but chose not to out themselves to the media?

So Mr Fitz was convicted of lascivious acts and solicitation of a girl between the ages of 0 to 13.

Based on the arrest for kidnapping in 2005 and the subsequent conviction in 2006, the addresses in areas of interest, this guy most definitely interests me.

Do any of you recall the time related by aunt Tammy (two weeks prior to abduction, in waterloo) when Lyric and another cousin did not return on time and LE were called? They showed up shortly thereafter claiming to have been at the park, although Tammy claimed the family had checked the park?

That coupled with vague info from LE a few months back thst leads from technology devices were being pursued, leads my thoughts in the direction of grooming of Lyric with Elizabeth being the unintended bonus victim.

Yes, and in addition to that, there was an incident at Tammy's house a few weeks AFTER the girls went missing. A man in his early 20s was flirting with Tammy's 14 year old daughter and she was very upset about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venusflytrap100