IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is just so much we don't know, Otto. Tammy was with Misty and Dan at the hotel the night they all went to get away and talk. I won't/can't say much more, but it is possible she and her daughters are protecting someone. They may even be doing it unknowingly ("Oh, so and so would never do that! Just say you were alone!").

This is one reason I say interview the children separately, without the
adults around - the children may know something they aren't telling ...
or have been told not to speak of.

The longer this goes on without an arrest the less I'm willing to believe the cops have known who it was all along and are just waiting for more evidence.

I know they will want a strong case to build against the perp but a child killer out on the streets?

I'm sure they have talked to the perp, but I do wonder if they have questioned the perp, or if they have a suspect. I wonder if there have been many alibis checked out, phones traced, DNA tests, finger prints, etc.

The longer this goes on without an arrest the less I'm willing to believe the cops have known who it was all along and are just waiting for more evidence.

I know they will want a strong case to build against the perp but a child killer out on the streets?

I'm sure they have talked to the perp, but I do wonder if they have questioned the perp, or if they have a suspect. I wonder if there have been many alibis checked out, phones traced, DNA tests, finger prints, etc.

Agreed. I have very little hope that they know who they are looking for and are just looking for more evidence or surveiling the bad guy while they build a case.

I do think they have some POIs whose whereabouts they have attempted to ascertain at key times on the day of the abduction, have interviewed, re interviewed, etc.

JMO

I think that investigators don't have a clue about what happened.

The perp could walk in on his own, if this is working on him! It all depends
on the nature of the beast. It is also possible LE may charge someone who
is not the perp, but who doesnt have an alibi; I think that is a distinct possibility
in a situation like this - this could wind up in one royal mess if it isn't already -

I have to agree Otto, it does seem like this case is colder than a freeze pop.

Back in July, I attempted to decipher that simply to satisfy my own curiosity
but to no avail. It is definitely referencing white tail deer hunting, but not sure where? I did discover that for the serious, hard core hunter, there are numerous high tech camps in the midwestern states.
meyers_lake_cyclist_path.jpg

Lurker here. Every time someone posts this image, I have to take a minute to try to decipher what it says. The best I can come up with is "GET WASTED & WILD". That would kind of go with the idea of a deer with a beer bottle in his antlers, if that is in fact what the graphic is.

I think the "GET" and "WILD" are correct, at least, if you really look close. The rest is pretty blurry.

meyers_lake_cyclist_path.jpg

Lurker here. Every time someone posts this image, I have to take a minute to try to decipher what it says. The best I can come up with is "GET WASTED & WILD". That would kind of go with the idea of a deer with a beer bottle in his antlers, if that is in fact what the graphic is.

I think the "GET" and "WILD" are correct, at least, if you really look close. The rest is pretty blurry.

:welcome5: fairfax!

Thanks for coming out of lurkdom :)

I agree on everything said about the case growing cold.

Unfortunately I don't believe they have a clue what happened. I believe the tests from the bikes, bodies, etc. would all be back by now and there was no match to anyone already in the system (which is what everyone was HOPING would happen, but no dice).

I am also of the belief that IF there was a match on DNA from someone already in the database, an arrest would have already been made. There are 2 girls dead so DNA on the bodies equals arrest in my book. Especially if semen was found, that all they'd need to arrest.

Also, I don't feel that the investigation is being handled "close to the vest"...I'm over here in the camp that they don't HAVE anything to release to ask for help from the community. The only thing they had, they DID release which was the video...what did that get them? Nada :maddening:

I feel so sorry for these two little girls. I just feel like we are failing them by not finding out who did this and bringing them to justice. We go round and round and round and I think it will be sheer LUCK if something breaks in this case such as someone running their mouth versus LE putting 2 and 2 together to make an arrest. So so sad for these poor angels...and many others whose cases are still open.:please:

Welcome to websleuths. Interesting first comment.

Thank you. And I recognize the name from another site. Cinder seems to have a weird obsession with TG and I never got why.

How does what his shirt says solve the case.

She didn't mention his shirt. It's a natural curiosity to wonder what someones shirt says. I wonder about it. Im curious. I'm sure it has no bearing on the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85