IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'll change the subject for a moment. The CVM guy, JJB, has one person stating they know the family and it's an obsessed teen, nothing to do with the girls family. Another fb'er claims it's her daughter involved. So it doesn't sound like JJB is involved at this point with the girls murders unless more unfolds which it hasn't of yet or they aren't telling the truth?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...58819775.56489.279285502183184&type=1&theater

Okay, I'll change the subject for a moment. The CVM guy, JJB, has one person stating they know the family and it's an obsessed teen, nothing to do with the girls family. Another fb'er claims it's her daughter involved. So it doesn't sound like JJB is involved at this point with the girls murders unless more unfolds which it hasn't of yet or they aren't telling the truth?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...58819775.56489.279285502183184&type=1&theater

Reading his meetme stuff made me a little sad for him.

Also, I gagged a little at one of his pics that had the fly catcher thing hanging behind him full of flies. :puke: Probably a little OT

I've wondered about him from the get go on this . He is really fat to bike ride a lot with his beer belly .If he swerved on a bike he would fall over for sure .

God is going to reveal who did this and we will have Justice for these innocent poor deceased girls. They better look over their shoulder because they ARE going to get caught wait and see . DNA takes a long time I think my brothers and I waited almost three months before we received and information back . OT from a buried woman in Oregone dead since 1968 buried under moss in the woods found by a moss hunter .

View of car wash and behind it you can see the dike. I`m in a parking lot adjoining Kug`s bar which is to my right. Lafayette is behind me and River Forest Rd is to my left with Pronto gas station»convenience store across that.

Attachments

• 2012-12-28 17.32.16.jpg
    2012-12-28 17.32.16.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 43
Another view same location. i just looked up and saw the mad face.. no idea how it got there probably. because i am on my cell phone and all thumbs lolol

Attachments

• 2012-12-28 17.33.18.jpg
    2012-12-28 17.33.18.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 56
I've wondered about him from the get go on this . He is really fat to bike ride a lot with his beer belly .If he swerved on a bike he would fall over for sure .

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

My husband says, you know how you see those bumper stickers that say "I love (they have a heart symbol for love) New York, or love my dog, etc. He says that man should have a T-shirt on that says I Love (heart symbol for Love) To Bicycle (instead of a deer with a beer bottle in its antlers!) :great:

After reading these posts I am glad I wasn't the one who saw the bikes and tried to help by reporting it... If I was TG and I read all these posts ( which I am sure he is) I would never say anything again.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

My husband says, you know how you see those bumper stickers that say "I love (they have a heart symbol for love) New York, or love my dog, etc. He says that man should have a T-shirt on that says I Love (heart symbol for Love) To Bicycle (instead of a deer with a beer bottle in its antlers!) :great:

Where is the beer in the antlers? I am not seeing that at all

Where is the beer in the antlers? I am not seeing that at all

It's right on the front of his shirt. There is def something in the antler of the deer head and it looks to me like an upside down beer bottle. Maybe you don't see it that way...and that's ok too.:seeya:

After reading these posts I am glad I wasn't the one who saw the bikes and tried to help by reporting it... If I was TG and I read all these posts ( which I am sure he is) I would never say anything again.

Agreed. Very similar to the trash talk on CVM page.

Please know that I along with others aren't bashing TG. Whether or not we believe he is involved is no more relevant than the family, a RSO, a neighbor, etc. We are looking at everything and anyone.

I have 2 questions only in regards to TG's sighting:

1. Why aren't police including his sighting in their official timeline?

2. If they aren't, then whose bikes did he swerve around? Those bikes belonged to someone - if not the girls, then the bike owners were in the area at the time of this crime and the bikes should have been identified as NOT being in relation to the girls.

I'm not crucifying TG...I just want to know the answers to the 2 questions. And it's not TG specifically...I would be asking the same of anyone who reported the bikes, nothing about HIM specifically sets off the red flags...let me make that clear.

And then people wonder why witnesses don't come forward.

Wondering if it was a natural or man-made "clearing" near where the girl's bodies were found and if the date "13th" played into where the bodies would be left.

Please know that I along with others aren't bashing TG. Whether or not we believe he is involved is no more relevant than the family, a RSO, a neighbor, etc. We are looking at everything and anyone.

I have 2 questions only in regards to TG's sighting:

1. Why aren't police including his sighting in their official timeline?

2. If they aren't, then whose bikes did he swerve around? Those bikes belonged to someone - if not the girls, then the bike owners were in the area at the time of this crime and the bikes should have been identified as NOT being in relation to the girls.

I'm not crucifying TG...I just want to know the answers to the 2 questions. And it's not TG specifically...I would be asking the same of anyone who reported the bikes, nothing about HIM specifically sets off the red flags...let me make that clear.

I would say leaking important information would hinder the investigation. They havent said much of anything... Like who found them for instance.

I would say leaking important information would hinder the investigation. They havent said much of anything... Like who found them for instance.

They were found by hunters. Their names are irrelevant in terms of the investigation into the abduction and murder.

What the problem with discussing the cyclist statement?

But they've included other "sightings" in the area. His sighting was very time specific (probably within MINUTES) as he had a phone call for reference. His swerving SHOULD place those bikes in that area at a very specific time already abandoned...as he didn't see the girls.

He not only spoke to police once, but TWICE and yet they aren't including it. That is very confusing to me. And I'm certain police have their reasons...but when questioned, Abben completely denied any knowledge of TG at all. Now, he'd said on a million and one occasions "I'm not able to speak to that as it may hinder the investigation" so why not in this reference as well?

He stated he was "unaware" of any biker who claimed to see the bikes...yet it was in the paper (a pic of him speaking with LE)...??:waitasec:

There is a reason they aren't using his sighting...and I'm simply curious as to why...that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille