IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I recall asking about it around a month or so ago. the rewind did not name the person in question. I don't think they even got initials as no names were used in that exchange.

Anyone remember Peachy's rewind from 7/21?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I have been saying all along that the key to solving this crime is to find out where Lyric and her cousin went on 7/9. They went to meet someone in the park. (Dan is quoted as saying they went to the park for a reason that day. When they failed to return on time, everyone got VERY WORRIED. WHY?!)

If you find out what they were doing, and whom they were meeting, you also find out who killed Lyric and Elizabeth, IMO.

I have been saying all along that the key to solving this crime is to find out where Lyric and her cousin went on 7/9. They went to meet someone in the park. (Dan is quoted as saying they went to the park for a reason that day. When they failed to return on time, everyone got VERY WORRIED. WHY?!)

If you find out what they were doing, and whom they were meeting, you also find out who killed Lyric and Elizabeth, IMO.

I too have toyed with the idea that the AWOL incident in Waterloo on the 9th is related somehow to their abduction.

The timing of it, so close to the actual abduction, . . .

It continues to bother me.

I too have toyed with the idea that the AWOL incident in Waterloo on the 9th is related somehow to their abduction.

The timing of it, so close to the actual abduction, . . .

It continues to bother me.

Tammy's 11 year old daughter was with Lyric that day, so surely she has spoken with police and given them all the information about what they did. If it was as simple as tracking down someone that they met with that day, wouldn't the case be solved?

Tammy's 11 year old daughter was with Lyric that day, so surely she has spoken with police and given them all the information about what they did. If it was as simple as tracking down someone that they met with that day, wouldn't the case be solved?

There is just so much we don't know, Otto. Tammy was with Misty and Dan at the hotel the night they all went to get away and talk. I won't/can't say much more, but it is possible she and her daughters are protecting someone. They may even be doing it unknowingly ("Oh, so and so would never do that! Just say you were alone!").

For a young-un, you're pretty smart! :great:

Oh of that I am sure.

It just really niggles at me. A sort of foreshadowing? I don't know. I only know the situation that happened on the 9th seems so unusual in light of the events that followed.

Had the girls not been abducted a short time later it would seem like nothing to me, two kids who had lost track of time. But with all that came after, it just is so

so

ominous feeling to me.

There is just so much we don't know, Otto. Tammy was with Misty and Dan at the hotel the night they all went to get away and talk. I won't/can't say much more, but it is possible she and her daughters are protecting someone. They may even be doing it unknowingly ("Oh, so and so would never do that! Just say you were alone!").

I can't imagine that the parents would want to protect someone that may have murdered their children.

BBM-The only thing that could prevent it from being solved is if she doesn't know his name or a description of vehicle. He could of gave a false name or was walking if he lived close by. Now if she gave a description, LE could show pictures of RSO.

O/T ? BTW, I have so enjoyed the many postings here in the last several days... great discussions IMO.

FYI - we're currently at abt 1200 messages on this Thread, if anyone wants to make any TAGS before mod closes Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly