IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that its just a rumor that the girls stopped at the Fareway to ask direction to Meyers Lake, but what if someone over heard the girls ask for directions and stopped the girls and offered to give them and the bikes a ride to Meyers Lake and then once inside the vehicle gagged and restrained the girls and then stopped at Meyers Lake just to get rid of the bikes, purse, and phone and from there took off? Just a thought.

I have no idea if CMF is the best suspect or not. There are some coincidences in his background but I always keep in mind that in every case I've ever followed, there is always at least one really amazing coincidence that turns out to be nothing.

Speaking generally, if the perp in this case had a 6 year gap in charges, my suspicion would be that the first charges were a wake up call for him and he then got smarter about what he was doing.

Or, it's possible that like BTK and Gary Ridgway, the perp may have had a relationship that was enough to keep him in line for a prolonged period of time. It could be that the perp only acts out when he is stressed and unhappy.

This is how I feel too. He would have spent some of the 6 year gap behind bars, definitely not enough time, but enough to mature and plan his MO. I do believe 7-Bridges is very significant to him. It was used in his fantasies. He thought about putting the bodies in the river, but he was in a hurry. He had to be back to work, home, whereever before he was missed.

BBM

The bikes were seen by a jogger at 2 PM, so it isn't possible that the girls were first taken to 7 Bridges Park and their bikes were later taken to Meyers Lake.

" Authorities are still searching for anyone who may have been at Meyers Lake before 3 p.m. on July 13, the day two cousins vanished from the community.

There was a gentleman who regularly runs around the lake. He didn’t see either one of the girls ... but he did see their bikes and he was able to pinpoint the time of the day that he saw the bikes. Small details like this are really important to the investigation,” she said."

http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...cle_507d9bca-d2b1-11e1-8f0b-0019bb2963f4.html

"On Friday, July 13, 2012, Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook went for a bike ride in their hometown of Evansdale, Iowa, a small town that borders the eastern side of Waterloo, Iowa. The girls were seen riding their bikes at 12:30 p.m. that day. At approximately 2:00 p.m., their bikes were found near a gate on the trail that goes around Meyers Lake. Elizabeth and Lyric are still missing."

http://www.iowa.gov/odcp/docs/missingIowagirls.pdf

BBM Wow! It is the first time I have seen that link.

I know that its just a rumor that the girls stopped at the Fareway to ask direction to Meyers Lake, but what if someone over heard the girls ask for directions and stopped the girls and offered to give them and the bikes a ride to Meyers Lake and then once inside the vehicle gagged and restrained the girls and then stopped at Meyers Lake just to get rid of the bikes, purse, and phone and from there took off? Just a thought.

I think it is quite likely the girls could have caught someone's eye/ear asking for directions and taken someone up on an offer to ride to Meyers Lake. Maybe even let them get their bikes out and then turned on them ?

I think whoever did this is someone who was either self-employed or got off early on Fridays or didn't work that day because they might work on weekends. I bet since July 13th, they may have gotten a different vehicle, left their job, or moved. They are probably from Evansdale or on the border in Waterloo. What family member is now wondering about a brother, son, or uncle who moved or left their job unexpectantly? Someone out there has to know or suspect something. I pray they do the right thing!

I think it is quite likely the girls could have caught someone's eye/ear asking for directions and taken someone up on an offer to ride to Meyers Lake. Maybe even let them get their bikes out and then turned on them ?

That doesn't explain why they had to go to the Lake in the first place.

:cow:

I think whoever did this is someone who was either self-employed or got off early on Fridays or didn't work that day because they might work on weekends. I bet since July 13th, they may have gotten a different vehicle, left their job, or moved. They are probably from Evansdale or on the border in Waterloo. What family member is now wondering about a brother, son, or uncle who moved or left their job unexpectantly? Someone out there has to know or suspect something. I pray they do the right thing!

I agree. I think he is on LE's "list", but only one of many names that have been questioned in relation the girls' case and not cleared. Quite likely that he would leave the area if he can.

It is easy for me. One sister who is oh-so-perfect and gets tons of attention for her health issues. And one sister who is bad to the bone, in and out of prison and gets tons of attention for drug problems.

So I will ask again... WHERE was Tammy that day until she showed up to help search?! (I've asked that for 6 months and nobody has been able to answer.)

You know, "Let's go to the lake," "The scent dogs hit over there," "The girls rode to the lake before," "I taught them stranger danger," "I gave Lyric my bike," -- THAT Tammy.

Just sayin'.

A bit behind on thread...but, yes, very good questions...

Hi Everyone Happy almost New Year!!!

I am still concerned about the Craig's List Poet ((KD)) http://waterloo.craigslist.org/rnr/
From Waterloo/Cedar Falls, Iowa....
He used to post on Des Moines, Iowa
People think that his name is Kenny or Kevin
He will start at 4:30 -5:00 a.m and post his 3-4 poems
and when they get flgged he will re- post them aroun 3:30- 5:00 p.m.
And keep re-posting throughout the nifght.
The poems are about killing tasting blood ect...
On Heathers f.b. page I cheked and there is a K.D. on her friends list

Now ((KD)) also has a profile on Deep Undergeround Poetry
http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/my-poets/du-poets/
Click on Poems published..

He has his other poems on there same subject and the poems he has on Craigs List
the Poem "SOULESS"
I just feel that this person is someone to keep an eye on!
Also on Craigs list if you look at past post Sme are saying that K.D. could be Larry Lavenz
the sex offender that his property was searched when the girls went missing
He has buildings near the lake.
and was tuned in for having face book.R.S.O.s are not allowed
http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/IA100907457/Lawrence-Eugene-Lavenz.html

He is also a poetry editor.https://sites.google.com/site/graceguts/system/app/pages/search?scope=search-site&q=larry+lavenz
He also owns a pubilshing Co.

http://www.manta.com/c/mmqtr0p/universal-peace-press
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that((KD)) is not Larry Lavenz.
I think he wrote that on Craigs list to have us think that Larry is the craigs list poet.
I have turned all of this in because the poems are really sick.
other people have turned this in as well.
If the poems have been flagged off wait a while he will re post them...

BBM

The bikes were seen by a jogger at 2 PM, so it isn't possible that the girls were first taken to 7 Bridges Park and their bikes were later taken to Meyers Lake.

" Authorities are still searching for anyone who may have been at Meyers Lake before 3 p.m. on July 13, the day two cousins vanished from the community.

There was a gentleman who regularly runs around the lake. He didn’t see either one of the girls ... but he did see their bikes and he was able to pinpoint the time of the day that he saw the bikes. Small details like this are really important to the investigation,” she said."

http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...cle_507d9bca-d2b1-11e1-8f0b-0019bb2963f4.html

"On Friday, July 13, 2012, Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook went for a bike ride in their hometown of Evansdale, Iowa, a small town that borders the eastern side of Waterloo, Iowa. The girls were seen riding their bikes at 12:30 p.m. that day. At approximately 2:00 p.m., their bikes were found near a gate on the trail that goes around Meyers Lake. Elizabeth and Lyric are still missing."

http://www.iowa.gov/odcp/docs/missingIowagirls.pdf

Interesting about the bikes being found at 2:00.

And one man stepped forward and said, "Yes, I seen them going east on the bike trail at about 2:30." Now, whether he`s telling the truth or not, they do have this man`s name. You know, I don`t know. Whether he`s a person of interest, I don`t know.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1207/16/ijvm.01.html

Hi Everyone Happy almost New Year!!!

I am still concerned about the Craig's List Poet ((KD)) http://waterloo.craigslist.org/rnr/
From Waterloo/Cedar Falls, Iowa....
He used to post on Des Moines, Iowa
People think that his name is Kenny or Kevin
He will start at 4:30 -5:00 a.m and post his 3-4 poems
and when they get flgged he will re- post them aroun 3:30- 5:00 p.m.
And keep re-posting throughout the nifght.
The poems are about killing tasting blood ect...
On Heathers f.b. page I cheked and there is a K.D. on her friends list

Now ((KD)) also has a profile on Deep Undergeround Poetry
http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/my-poets/du-poets/
Click on Poems published..

He has his other poems on there same subject and the poems he has on Craigs List
the Poem "SOULESS"
I just feel that this person is someone to keep an eye on!
Also on Craigs list if you look at past post Sme are saying that K.D. could be Larry Lavenz
the sex offender that his property was searched when the girls went missing
He has buildings near the lake.
and was tuned in for having face book.R.S.O.s are not allowed
http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/IA100907457/Lawrence-Eugene-Lavenz.html

He is also a poetry editor.https://sites.google.com/site/graceguts/system/app/pages/search?scope=search-site&q=larry+lavenz
He also owns a pubilshing Co.

http://www.manta.com/c/mmqtr0p/universal-peace-press
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that((KD)) is not Larry Lavenz.
I think he wrote that on Craigs list to have us think that Larry is the craigs list poet.
I have turned all of this in because the poems are really sick.
other people have turned this in as well.
If the poems have been flagged off wait a while he will re post them...

That is beyond creepy!

This is exactly my point about Aunt Tammy. In my opinion -- she is at the epicenter of this, but doesn't know it. There is a REASON she felt it necessary to teach the girls Stranger Danger lessons the week before they were abducted. There is a REASON that Lyric was with Tammy's 11-year old daughter during the first mysterious (albeit temporary) disappearance on 7/9. There has to be a reason why Tammy keeps saying they rode to/near the lake, when the rest of the family denies it. There is a reason that Tammy's 14-year old was being lured by a man in his '20s shortly after 7/13 and the police were called. And there is a reason that Tammy instinctively told the family to go look at the lake. This whole thing somehow revolves around her/someone she knows -- but she obviously doesn't know it!

OMG! Thanks for putting that all together for me!
I was getting one or two perps and someone who was used unknowingly by the perp/s in the scheme, and kept coming back to a female involved!

I wasnt putting much effort into it beyond this point due to time & other duties, and overwelming feelings.

You just put everything straight for me! thank you

Artzy

That doesn't explain why they had to go to the Lake in the first place.

:cow:

Perhaps an errand for a relative beyond the Collins' household ? that would make it seem alright to leave the area w/o asking grandma's permission ? Again, simply speculating.

In case the Craigs List Poet ((KD)) poems are flagged
this is the same poem on craigs list
waterloo craigslist > personals > rants & raves
please flag with care: [?]
miscategorized

soulless

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2012-12-31, 7:23PM CST
Reply to this post Reply to: b2m9c-3513553461@pers.craigslist.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Souless"

I have walked dark lonely roads
I have found myself lost along the way
My past brings nightmares to my dreams
I have dance with satan and have eaten from his table
Made love to his woman and have feed from his lust
I have shared in his blood as it filled my veins
Have found myself taking control of hell as I enjoy the pain

I thrust for blood of victims I slay
I pray on weak which I will feed
I take what I want infect pain on who I may
I control all the come before me as they drop to their knees
Tears I do not have sympathy I will not gave
Sorrow in which I live torment is what I give
For I am a man that walks without a soul

this is also the same poem on Deep Underground Poets.http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems-by/Kingdom-darkness/

scroll down to # 7 on the right side.....

I've had so many dumb theories about what happened to the girls over the months, I hope I'm not repeating one I already mentioned.

While the girls were riding in their usual area, someone may have called them over from the bar or another place of business and asked them if they could deliver something to a friend. It wouldn't have to be anything illegal, just something to get them to go to the lake. He could have said that if they brought it to the guy waiting down by the gate, the person would give them $10 for their trouble.

If he told them that he couldn't bring it himself because he was working (or because he'd been drinking and shouldn't drive), it could make sense to them. As soon as they were around the corner, he could jump into his vehicle (purple van?, I hate white!) and drive down there from the other direction. If he had seen the girls around enough to know they normally stayed in the immediate area, it might be safe to assume he could beat them there. Once the girls got there, he could have called or motioned them over to wherever he was parked and grabbed them when they got there.

I know it's very unlikely, but something had to have happened.

Thank you otto! 2:00 is not when I thought the bikes were found, my mistake. I'm about 1 hour or more behind. So, there goes my idea that the bikes were taken with the girls... not enough time between the girls were last seen and when the bikes were found for the perp to have driven to 7-Bridges and back.

The jogger's name was never in the news, so in some ways he has been forgotten ... but I believe that he was the first person to see the bikes at the gate at 2:00 PM. The bikes were later found by police at the same location. The cyclist's statement about bikes lying on the path (not at the gate) at 12:27 has never been verified or mentioned by police.

This is exactly my point about Aunt Tammy. In my opinion -- she is at the epicenter of this, but doesn't know it. There is a REASON she felt it necessary to teach the girls Stranger Danger lessons the week before they were abducted. There is a REASON that Lyric was with Tammy's 11-year old daughter during the first mysterious (albeit temporary) disappearance on 7/9. There has to be a reason why Tammy keeps saying they rode to/near the lake, when the rest of the family denies it. There is a reason that Tammy's 14-year old was being lured by a man in his '20s shortly after 7/13 and the police were called. And there is a reason that Tammy instinctively told the family to go look at the lake. This whole thing somehow revolves around her/someone she knows -- but she obviously doesn't know it!

Surely she knows by now. How close does she live to the Collins?

I've had so many dumb theories about what happened to the girls over the months, I hope I'm not repeating one I already mentioned.

While the girls were riding in their usual area, someone may have called them over from the bar or another place of business and asked them if they could deliver something to a friend. It wouldn't have to be anything illegal, just something to get them to go to the lake. He could have said that if they brought it to the guy waiting down by the gate, the person would give them $10 for their trouble.

If he told them that he couldn't bring it himself because he was working (or because he'd been drinking and shouldn't drive), it could make sense to them. As soon as they were around the corner, he could jump into his vehicle (purple van?, I hate white!) and drive down there from the other direction. If he had seen the girls around enough to know they normally stayed in the immediate area, it might be safe to assume he could beat them there. Once the girls got there, he could have called or motioned them over to wherever he was parked and grabbed them when they got there.

I know it's very unlikely, but something had to have happened.

Gives me cold chills...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member