IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know who inserted the "favorite aunt" comment in Lyric's obituary? Was that statement retaliation against Heather? (I think the children were killed in retaliation against Heather and/or Misty. I think there was one abductor and they weren't sexually abused. I believe the reason there bodies were found apart is because one was shot once taken to this area and then the other child tried to run.)

Does anyone know the date Dan is scheduled AGAIN for his trial? TIA

Is there a handy link to a fb page with the pics of Lyric's service?

If you go to page 9 on this thread to # 204 amd to 219 you might find something there . I would bring it over but I am as old as dirt and do not know how to bump up Good Luck Hope it helps .

Does anyone know the date Dan is scheduled AGAIN for his trial? TIA

Per the last hearing requesting COV, everything is awaiting the decision by Judge David Staudt.
On Dec 3 it was reported that it could take "weeks" for the ruling.

I expect news within the next week or so.

Do yo have a link where Tammy states that Elizabeth visited friends that live at the lake or on Lake Avenue?

I'm still looking for a link, but in the meantime, I did find another one. It was suggested a while back that there was no reference to the Maiden Lane area except on this website. Tammy Brousseau first mentioned the Maiden Lane area in referencing the sewer pump building on Maiden Lane.
Note: yards should be replaces with feet.

July 19, 2012

"BROUSSEAU: OK. So then we watched the investigators put the crime scene tape up. They were down there for a very long time. I would say approximately three hours, maybe more, you know, doing their investigation.

And we went back around to the southeast side of the lake, where you can actually -- there is an old, like, sewer building. There`s an old garage that sits on this chunk of land that you can actually very easily go down a few blocks and access the back of the lake area from -- from that point you can.

"BROUSSEAU: I just wanted to say one more thing, you know, about those bloodhounds that were brought in by the FBI. They did one at a time. One for Elizabeth and one for Lyric. And I was explain to you, so the bikes were found right where those -- the rocky area is, where they`re guessing the girls may have entered the lake at.

But I was there, I watched the bloodhounds continue on into this dense forest area, which is about 400 yards. I watched them go into that area and they positively identified both girls were at that location.

GRACE: Right, at the edge of the water.

BROUSSEAU: And --

GRACE: Go ahead.

BROUSSEAU: Yes, not, you know, not at the -- just at the edge of the water. If you continue on down the bike trail east, there is about approximately 400 acres of forest, dense forest to the left side, and that is where the dogs continued on to and picked up the girls` scent. And that`s when they stopped and brought the dog back and they did the next dog.

The next dog positively identified the next girl`s person to be in that forest. And that`s kind of where I believe it went cold for them. The dogs couldn`t pick up anymore scent. I`m not saying for sure that they couldn`t pick up more scent and go on further, but that is where the investigators stopped, brought the dogs back, told us that, yes, the dogs positively identified the girls to go past the site where the bikes were dropped and farther on into the forest."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1207/19/ng.01.html
IMO, the dogs couldn't go any farther because the bikes were unloaded from a truck/van/car in that small forest area. The dogs hit on the skin cells falling off the girls' bikes (not the girls).

I think its sort of ironic that Nancy Grace is considered MSM, and therefore credable, but someone who claims on fb that they were questioned by LE, and confirmed by others is rumor.... just my thoughts.

Also the cvm post about jjb.... wow. The mother posted that her daughter was the victim..... I know her daughter!!! Thanks, Mom, for putting that out there. Holy crap!

Sqeeze, I've read so much over there at CVM on JJB. Oh agree, NG or JVM. chills. There doesn't appear to be much intelligence defending him. $100K bond is pretty darn impressive and fits. I'd focus on him as he is related possibly to one of the girls per statements on fb, Drew commented about him, other family did too and posted although they admit their not knowing but I'm sure sex offenders are high on their chart for the girls deaths. Not sure what all has been removed but the people who would blame a 12 year old over a 20 year old recently lonely guy, is beyond my scope.

We wonder why or how people don't step up if they know something, I think the comments I read were some of the most disgusting comments by a family/friends of someone charged in a sexual assault on a 12 year old by a 20 year old (21, Dec. 5th) than anyone should ever witness. There's no defense for it. A 12 year old child can't seduce a 20year old! Boy that po's me. jmo

Does anyone know who inserted the "favorite aunt" comment in Lyric's obituary? Was that statement retaliation against Heather? (I think the children were killed in retaliation against Heather and/or Misty. I think there was one abductor and they weren't sexually abused. I believe the reason there bodies were found apart is because one was shot once taken to this area and then the other child tried to run.)

bbm

Why? (Still catching up. I have gotten this far on this board by playing catch-up & have still not read every post, so I easily could have missed something...)

What about Heather or Misty makes you think so? Did I miss something? It's very possible.

This may sound snarky or sarcastic or negative in some way, but it definitely is not meant so. It's a truly honest question. A jealous relative, a jilted old boyfriend?

And your comment about why the girls were found distant from each other sounds valid, Pensfan -- I just can't imagine it, but they were where they were for some reason, and we'll probably never find out why.

Oh, how much will we ever find out?? More than we know now... or not??

I think its sort of ironic that Nancy Grace is considered MSM, and therefore credable, but someone who claims on fb that they were questioned by LE, and confirmed by others is rumor.... just my thoughts.

Also the cvm post about jjb.... wow. The mother posted that her daughter was the victim..... I know her daughter!!! Thanks, Mom, for putting that out there. Holy crap!

pre-cisely!:banghead::banghead::please::please::please::waitasec::waitasec:

I think denial plays a huge role for some relatives. They have suspicions and then they feel ashamed for having those suspicions because of course So-and-so would never do anything like that.

Another issue is normalisation. People who live with someone who is obviously abnormal (such as Austin Sigg) lose their sense of perspective on what normal really is. So when that person does something suspicious, it just seems like more 'normal' to their family.

For example, when I worked with victims of domestic violence, I would ask parents if they thought their children were safe with the perpetrator. Almost invariably they would say yes, he's a great father, he'd never hurt his kids. It wasn't until those victims had learned that simply witnessing abuse is abusive to children that they were able to say "you know, if I weren't there and the kids started acting up, I think he would resort to violence with them."

I don't know what is going on. I do think there is a good chance that whoever has that little piece of information does not realise what it is that they know in relationship to this case.

They could have already been questioned by LE but not asked the 'right' question too. I know when Child Protective Services asked me questions I told the truth when I answered. However, later the social worker accused me of not being forthcoming with information. To this day I do not know what I was supposed to tell. My idea of child abuse/neglect doesn't exactly match what the laws says. For instance, I kept my granddaughter because her mother used drugs. Since my granddaughter was not exposed to that lifestyle I didn't see it as abuse. I saw it as her mother left her here with me because it was in the child's best interest.

So our idea of weird behavior may not be too strange for the family of the perp. For me though, if I knew anyone (including my own children) who knew these areas I would call LE. I will bet the family has a gnawing feeling about this too. IMO

Listing someone as a "favorite" aunt, uncle, or cousin in an obituary is quite common where I live. I doubt that listing Tammy as Lyric's favorite aunt had anything to do with retaliation. I imagine Tammy would be a fun aunt. I think it's more likely that she was Lyric's favorite.

I don't think that Nancy Grace and Jane Valez Mitchell are considered to be all that credible, but comments from family about missing family members made on those programs certainly seems credible.

Like others here, I feel like they knew their abductor/killer.

appears to be out of the blue to strangers but was Planned, lured them, (knew them), of the family or is a local to one of the girls community area, and known by the family, one or two perps, but one was used unknowingly to help in the scheme, they were meeting the responsible person/s at a certain time & place,.......this is what im getting, the feeling im getting......im not getting a feeling of COD right now, and this is all i can say on WS so not to cause problems or get kicked out. I sure hope they solve this soon!

Artzy

I don't think that Nancy Grace and Jane Valez Mitchell are considered to be all that credible, but comments from family about missing family members made on those programs certainly seems credible.

Except those shows get to edit out or edit at will, what they want from anyone upon signed agreements. Take a lawyer with you. My advice if you are a parent of a a missing child on those shows. jmo

bbm

And your comment about why the girls were found distant from each other sounds valid, Pensfan -- I just can't imagine it, but they were where they were for some reason, and we'll probably never find out why.

Oh, how much will we ever find out?? More than we know now... or not??

I hope we find out soon, I am so curious to find out about the validity of local rumors, I'm about to bust!!

Really, when I think of it - who has the heart to cold-bloodedly kill two cute girls and just leave them out in the spooky woods while a whole town is crying for them?Who could hate them that much, or be so devoid of feeling?
Does that person feel satisfied, accomplished?
Think nothing of it and biding time till the next victim?
Feeling remorse, fear,self- disgust and falling apart?

Really, when I think of it - who has the heart to cold-bloodedly kill two cute girls and just leave them out in the spooky woods while a whole town is crying for them?Who could hate them that much, or be so devoid of feeling?
Does that person feel satisfied, accomplished?
Think nothing of it and biding time till the next victim?
Feeling remorse, fear,self- disgust and falling apart?

The prisons are full of them. I'm sure they have room for one more.....

The prisons are full of them. I'm sure they have room for one more.....

Sadly this is a disturbing reality of life. I never realized how many people are actually murdered and or sexually assaulted until i started following missing persons web sites. Its unbelievable how many occur every week, every day!

I also believe that some of these people who have killed have major mental changes due to Meth and hallucinogen drugs (or drugs that may cause them) (both pharmaceuticals and street). Others i think are born with a propensity for it, whether circumstancial or otherwise.

I have to work double time on positive thinking as to not become so brought down & depressed and negative by the things i read about. I like the "higher thoughts and higher energies", would gladly remake the world into the heavenly place.

I really give credit to those in medical and LE fields who manage to work with the horrible things in life & remain positive lights!

I really do believe the truth will come out in the girls case......i feel it will be solved in time.

Artzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member