IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He he. New Years Eve on the beach watching fireworks.

Right now it is absolutely beautiful outside, still as can be and 18c (allegedly) which is around 62F. (I think it's a bit hotter than that maybe around 23/75 or so).

BUT.

It is supposed to get to 108f today,m then around 115f for the next week. They have issued a heatwave warning this morning.

I might go to the beach tonight or tomorrow morning. I stay out of the sun during midday.

Wow..I prefer the snow! The only reason I dislike winter is shorter daylight hours. I love the cooler weather!

Right now it is absolutely beautiful outside, still as can be and 18c (allegedly) which is around 62F. (I think it's a bit hotter than that maybe around 23/75 or so).

BUT.

It is supposed to get to 108f today,m then around 115f for the next week. They have issued a heatwave warning this morning.

I might go to the beach tonight or tomorrow morning. I stay out of the sun during midday.

I spent an hour shoveling snow and ice today.:furious:

BUT.

I'm so jealous! It is negative 1 windchill right now in Iowa at supper time here.

I have a question for you ... after you left the Meyers Lake parking lot, did you head East on Gilbert? I'm trying to understand that timelines.

east on gilbert to the trail in edale then north to laff then to mccoy then to gilbert and across the dike to the nature trail back to the depot

east on gilbert to the trail in edale then north to laff then to mccoy then to gilbert and across the dike to the nature trail back to the depot

I'm trying to understand a number of things, but one is based on the assumption that the children cycled to Meyers Lake (not abducted elsewhere and the bikes staged). If they cycled to the lake, and if they were on Elmer/Gilbert/Arbutus at about 12:30-1:00, I'm guessing that you must have been in approximately the same location where they were at the same time. Does that seem possible?

Also, regarding the location of the bikes on the trail, I'm curious about the location. Were the bikes that you saw closer to the beginning of the double fenced area on the East side? Another possibility is that the children were abducted elsewhere and the bikes were taken to the lake and staged. What do you think about the possibility that the bikes were tossed onto the trail just before you came by, and then moved to the gate area after you swerved around them?

I'm trying to understand a number of things, but one is based on the assumption that the children cycled to Meyers Lake (not abducted elsewhere and the bikes staged). If they cycled to the lake, and if they were on Elmer/Gilbert/Arbutus at about 12:30-1:00, I'm guessing that you must have been in approximately the same location where they were at the same time. Does that seem possible?

Also, regarding the location of the bikes on the trail, I'm curious about the location. Were the bikes that you saw closer to the beginning of the double fenced area on the East side? Another possibility is that the children were abducted elsewhere and the bikes were taken to the lake and staged. What do you think about the possibility that the bikes were tossed onto the trail just before you came by, and then moved to the gate area after you swerved around them?
they were close to the gate

Are there certain things you have been asked not to discuss? It might be good to know that up front before all of us bombard you with questions.

Are you confident that these bikes were Lyric and Elizabeth's bikes?

The reason I ask is that the photos taken of you talking with police are not at the drainage gate, but instead appear to be much closer to Maiden Lane. Were the photos taken at a different location than where you saw the bikes?

Wow, welcome! Very curious about the timeline if you could clear that up at all. What was the exact time that you think you saw the bikes? Are you pretty sure it was the girls? If you aren't allowed to I understand!

This is so danged hard. I wolfed down leftover chinese because I don't want to miss any info but at the same time I really wan't to be patient and wait for SierraShelby to be verified before peppering him with questions. I am at war with myself, lol

BUT.

:slapfight:

Wait....:therethere: maybe I should come help you get through it.:floorlaugh:

DO want!:please: oh please send it my way. I love shoveling even my parents' stone driveway. <snow dance>

You can come shovel my driveway anytime you'd like. :great:

I hate the cold once Christmas is over. I always want a white Christmas, but after that I'm done with it. :floorlaugh:

I spent an hour shoveling snow and ice today.:furious:

Our friends told us last night they're leaving for the cayman islands for a few weeks. Would you like to help watch their dogs while they are away? :giggle: hahhaa.. I couldn't resist!! :Banane49:

But, we haven't done anything. Maybe he's eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member