IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have had many but the more i read on here the more i get so. i had one about the car and the two fisherman, but doing some checking first

Did you not recognize the two fishermen? Where they older or younger people? Gender? Do you beleive the girls made it to the lake? Just asking because it seems given the timeframe you would have been there at about the same time as the girls. I think they were taken closer to home & bikes dumped but not sure if anyone has actually confirmed seeing them at the lake.

Thank-you for your input.

Ok different angle to think about...

Was there someone fishing at the lake the girls knew? Maybe neighbor, uncle, family friend? the girls decided to go check on them or see what they were up to? Someone posted that it hasn't been reported that the family was calling every friend in town but they did focus on the lake pretty soon into them going missing. why?

MSM (not a gossip site) reported that a male family member was hospitalized and was thought to be having a very difficult time dealing with the girls abduction. Was he close to the girls? or was he fishing at the lake that day?
This does not mean that he had anything to do with their abduction. Just trying to think of reasons the girls went to the lake & felt safe enough to do so.

http://www.facebook.com/events/396656427033250/

" Impact Pro Wrestling: Waterloo, Iowa. Friday, July 13, 2012!

Friday, July 13, 2012.
7:00pm in CDT.

Impact Pro Wrestling will be having a pro wrestling show at the Five Sullivan Brothers Convention Center in conjunction with the annual George Tragos/Lou Thesz Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame Induction weekend in downtown Waterloo, Iowa on Friday, July 13th, 2012!

The Five Sullivan Brothers Convention Center is located at 200 W. 4th St. in Waterloo, Iowa 50701."

This very well may be somehow related: "the lure", "the alibi", "the plan", "the connection", "the affiliation" or any other possibilities! Seems like it attracted many fans and a lot of people in the community were on the "guest list" :gasp: Weird and ironic about several statements for Lyric's "love of wrestling" and this event was on the day the girl's disappeared!

Was there someone fishing at the lake the girls knew? Maybe neighbor, uncle, family friend? the girls decided to go check on them or see what they were up to? Someone posted that it hasn't been reported that the family was calling every friend in town but they did focus on the lake pretty soon into them going missing. why?

MSM (not a gossip site) reported that a male family member was hospitalized and was thought to be having a very difficult time dealing with the girls abduction. Was he close to the girls? or was he fishing at the lake that day?
This does not mean that he had anything to do with their abduction. Just trying to think of reasons the girls went to the lake & felt safe enough to do so.

Maybe look out people posing as Fishermen??????

That doesn't mean that she's a wrestler.

I do not believe we have heard for fact whether Lyric was a wrestler herself, liked watching wrestling and/or was on a wrestling team/group or it just meant she liked to rough house around.

I get annoyed on this site when someone immediately has to dismiss another's opinion.

The wrestling opinion is another angle that could be a possibility.

There are so little facts that we actually know in this case; the perpetrator could be anyone and could be connected to these girls through a similar interest or relationship, or maybe not at all.

Go ahead and "beat me up"me on my response...I am just annoyed at dismissing/criticizing anything at this point.

http://www.facebook.com/events/396656427033250/

" Impact Pro Wrestling: Waterloo, Iowa. Friday, July 13, 2012!

Friday, July 13, 2012.
7:00pm in CDT.

Impact Pro Wrestling will be having a pro wrestling show at the Five Sullivan Brothers Convention Center in conjunction with the annual George Tragos/Lou Thesz Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame Induction weekend in downtown Waterloo, Iowa on Friday, July 13th, 2012!

The Five Sullivan Brothers Convention Center is located at 200 W. 4th St. in Waterloo, Iowa 50701."

Weird coincidence ?

Do any of the comments flag anything?

It was uncle Jeremiah Cook. Not sure where he was at the time of the abduction. I do know that he helped with the search and was very distraught.

http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...cle_7f56c684-d79c-11e1-99a8-0019bb2963f4.html

dont remember much about them except dark clothes

Dark clothes like jeans or other dark pants? Dark clothes like people who normally aren't out during daytime hours? Dark clothes and style of clothes that might not have jumped out at you on that day, but as you think about it today, may have looked out of place on a warm summer afternoon by the lake?

How do you know they were fishing? Holding poles? Tackle boxes nearby? Caught fish on a stringer?

Just trying to help trigger anything.

Dark clothes like jeans or other dark pants? Dark clothes like people who normally aren't out during daytime hours? Dark clothes and style of clothes that might not have jumped out at you on that day, but as you think about it today, may have looked out of place on a warm summer afternoon by the lake?

How do you know they were fishing? Holding poles? Tackle boxes nearby? Caught fish on a stringer?

Just trying to help trigger anything.

wasnt really paying alot of attention but they were holding poles

SierraShelby, were you asked by LE to describe the bikes you swerved to avoid on the trail? If so, did they tell you whether they matched the descriptions of Lyric and Lizzie's bikes?

Thanks.

they wouldnt tell me one way or the other

Did you not recognize the two fishermen? Where they older or younger people? Gender? Do you beleive the girls made it to the lake? Just asking because it seems given the timeframe you would have been there at about the same time as the girls. I think they were taken closer to home & bikes dumped but not sure if anyone has actually confirmed seeing them at the lake.

Thank-you for your input.
when i rode around the bikes they looked like they were dropped like kids would do, thats why i kept looking for someone fishing around where the bikes were but didnt see anyone there, but i was moving pretty fast because there is a little rise not far from there dont like to shift down if i dont have too

wasnt really paying alot of attention but they were holding poles

Thanks. I know what you mean. The bikes make sense because you had to swerve around them, but unless there is reason to make note of something, we typically don't. Since following this case, I have realized how much I don't normally pay attention to. I mean why would you normally? Thanks for sharing what you do remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa