IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you mentioned in an earlier post, this was discussed at length. So, I'm confused. In my mind, we still don't know for sure what condition the bodies were found. I just don't know.

Your right we just don't know for sure. You hear all kinds of reports.

SS, look, too late but I found a link to the bones statement you asked for a million years back, lol. It is up above. But now the story is gone :(

So, TC has residences listed in both Evansdale and Waterloo, and was listed as a friend of MK on fb? He is a tier 3?

Trying to catch up on the developments, so please forgive, if this has been asked.

Has LE searched the recovery location of Lyric and Elizabeth for the missing girl?

Trying to catch up on the developments, so please forgive, if this has been asked.

Has LE searched the recovery location of Lyric and Elizabeth for the missing girl?

It's a good thought but according to Hollye's Google Map of the Kathlynn abduction, it would have taken over 2 hours to get to 7 Bridges (where L&L were found) from the general area of the hog confinement. Then it would have taken him another 2 hours to get back to the place where he was found dead at 8pm He abducted the girls at 4 pm. There just wasn't enough time for him to get to 7 Bridges and back.

Here's the Kathlynn & D Map:
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...ll=42.229026,-94.027176&spn=0.306079,0.617294

So, TC has residences listed in both Evansdale and Waterloo, and was listed as a friend of MK on fb? He is a tier 3?

Yes he was listed as a friend of MK, and yes, he is a tier 3. I (again) am not implicating him in any way...I'm just noting that MK could have "had reason to be visiting the area for work etc." as LE had mentioned. I also wonder if MK had fished there with him before since on TC's page it stated his "works at" on FB stated "fishing".

Yes he was listed as a friend of MK, and yes, he is a tier 3. I (again) am not implicating him in any way...I'm just noting that MK could have "had reason to be visiting the area for work etc." as LE had mentioned. I also wonder if MK had fished there with him before since on TC's page it stated his "works at" on FB stated "fishing".

Wow, there has got to be some kind of connection here, so very coincidental imo.

interesting when I attempted to look up TC and didn't know his name just initials and zip code, right below him was listed the RSO who lives in Waterloo and set my hinky meter off so very long ago with the initials CMF.

OT sorry but it just creeps me out no end how many RSOs are out there walking round neighborhoods all across this county. MOO, these guys are not the most rehabilitate and it scares the crap out of me because the registry has serious issues as it exists now. These people move around far too much and do not update their addys. shudder

Wow, there has got to be some kind of connection here, so very coincidental imo.

Sorry to quote myself...I think I may have found one possible connection. TC has a local friend on fb, I see he's got charges on him for dealing cocaine, which MK admits being addicted to. Also, maybe TC and MK met at a rehab facility or jail? Them possibly fishing together is troubling. Sometimes RSOs have contests between them, so to speak. All speculative here. But TCs proximity to the girls in Evansdale, coupled with his friendship with MK on fb is troublesome.

I'm so glad someone else besides me was thinking that! I immediately thought has LE checked 7 Bridges! I now wonder if MK was involved if he could have taken Lyric and Elizabeth back to the Waverly hog farm and that is where they were killed and then taken the bodies back to 7 Bridges. I just watched a show about a serial killer who was literally caught with one of his victim's bodies in his vehicle. She had been dead a couple of days. :banghead: I hope LE is looking into the vehicle MK was driving last year. I want no rock left unturned. I think our girls deserve the best!

It's a good thought but according to Hollye's Google Map of the Kathlynn abduction, it would have taken over 2 hours to get to 7 Bridges (where L&L were found) from the general area of the hog confinement. Then it would have taken him another 2 hours to get back to the place where he was found dead at 8pm He abducted the girls at 4 pm. There just wasn't enough time for him to get to 7 Bridges and back.

Here's the Kathlynn & D Map:
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...ll=42.229026,-94.027176&spn=0.306079,0.617294

Is it possible that MK handed Kathlynn off to another RSO and then offed his self? This is all very disturbing! :stormingmad:

I'm so glad someone else besides me was thinking that! I immediately thought has LE checked 7 Bridges! I now wonder if MK was involved if he could have taken Lyric and Elizabeth back to the Waverly hog farm and that is where they were killed and then taken the bodies back to 7 Bridges. I just watched a show about a serial killer who was literally caught with one of his victim's bodies in his vehicle. She had been dead a couple of days. :banghead: I hope LE is looking into the vehicle MK was driving last year. I want no rock left unturned. I think our girls deserve the best!

It's too far away.

Just a thought to toss out there... I know people are asking if MK had any connections to evansdale, but on the flip-side... Did the girls have any connection to Dayton (ie friends/family the frequently visited)? Thus making THEM his "connection" to evansdale? Maybe he saw them around and decided they would be his next victims, found out a little about them and made his move. It's outside of his living area, thus making it nearly impossible to pin on him...until the bravery of a 12-year-old was his undoing. JMO. Thinking out loud here.

Can anyone help me reference the in depth analyses that was done on the video released by LE of the girls on their bikes?

:tyou:

interesting when I attempted to look up TC and didn't know his name just initials and zip code, right below him was listed the RSO who lives in Waterloo and set my hinky meter off so very long ago with the initials CMF.

OT sorry but it just creeps me out no end how many RSOs are out there walking round neighborhoods all across this county. MOO, these guys are not the most rehabilitate and it scares the crap out of me because the registry has serious issues as it exists now. These people move around far too much and do not update their addys. shudder

Yeah, me too! They scatter like cockroaches when something like an abduction happens. . . . Probably because most of them could not provide a good alibi to save their hide.

I tell ya tlcya! You posted one of the scariest RSO. . . but maybe it's just because they caught him in Texas.

http://www.iowasexoffender.com/regi...M/?lastname=mckay&firstname=keith&type=simple

He's a tier 3 and his victims were both male (0-13 age). I don't think these creeps are picky though. They may have a preference for a certain sex, but they'll take what they can get.

Can anyone help me reference the in depth analyses that was done on the video released by LE of the girls on their bikes?

:tyou:

I'm googling BunnyHop, but I haven't had much success yet. Was it something released by the Courier?

Of course none of can say one way or another that MK is the that killed Lizzie and Lyric but seeing his history kind of helps make the random abduction/crime of opportunity scenario in the L&L case look more plausible to me.

MK seems to be the type that plans a little bit but does not care who is victims are. Random girl outside the bathroom, random woman driving her car, random girls outside his apartment...

I can see him sitting at Meyer's Lake just waiting to see who showed up, all the while knowing that whoever got into his vehicle was going to end up hurt or dead at 7 Bridges. As he sat, 2 girls came by on bicycle and he was able to convince them that they should allow him to drive them home or whatever story might have worked. From there, with victims in tow, he headed straight to 7 Bridges as planned.

I had trouble visualizing a scenario like that before I read about MK because I assumed that the perp would have planned more. But maybe not... maybe the perp really was just waiting and L&L were in the wrong place at the wrong time :(

I think so too. I think he looks for opportunities, and reacts when they present themselves, rather than hatching plans in advance.

Just a thought to toss out there... I know people are asking if MK had any connections to evansdale, but on the flip-side... Did the girls have any connection to Dayton (ie friends/family the frequently visited)? Thus making THEM his "connection" to evansdale? Maybe he saw them around and decided they would be his next victims, found out a little about them and made his move. It's outside of his living area, thus making it nearly impossible to pin on him...until the bravery of a 12-year-old was his undoing. JMO. Thinking out loud here.

Great thinking! Reverse psychology! We've gone 'round and 'round wondering if one girl was targeted specifically. However, from what we now know about MK, we know he likes them in pairs. I am wondering if MK could have become acquainted with Lyric and Misty during their outings to George Wyeth Lake. . .

I think so too. I think he looks for opportunities, and reacts when they present themselves, rather than hatching plans in advance.

True, yet how convenient is it that he would have zip ties in his vehicle? Maybe they are used frequently in the hog farming business? Maybe how they tie hogs now days? Maybe just a man thing. My husband carries them in his work truck and he's in the water business. They use them to tie water lines together while waiting for the seal to set in. I think MK definitely knew where he was going to dispose of his two victims' bodies. He did not know who the victims were going to be, but he knew when he had them where he was going to take them after he was through with them. I just think Kathlynn would have been found by now if MK did not have a disposal plan.

Yeah, me too! They scatter like cockroaches when something like an abduction happens. . . . Probably because most of them could not provide a good alibi to save their hide.

I tell ya tlcya! You posted one of the scariest RSO. . . but maybe it's just because they caught him in Texas.

http://www.iowasexoffender.com/regi...M/?lastname=mckay&firstname=keith&type=simple

He's a tier 3 and his victims were both male (0-13 age). I don't think these creeps are picky though. They may have a preference for a certain sex, but they'll take what they can get.

still OT but only slightly, I just recently discovered that where I live, there is a loophole. If you move to my state from another, you are not required to register HERE! WTF? Seriously.

This is one of the reasons I have such a problem with the idea that area RSOs in IA were "cleared". Because various loopholes such as the one I recently discovered in my own state exist all over this country and many many dangerous predators are slipping through them. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett