IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Sleuther friends. Hopefully Kathlynn is found today, mother nature sure isn't helping with all this rain. There is flooding everywhere and we are to get more rain for the next few days. Waiting patiently as you all are to hear if this creep is involved in the Evansdale case. If he isn't involved then we still have a killer on the loose and that will be horrible.

True, yet how convenient is it that he would have zip ties in his vehicle? Maybe they are used frequently in the hog farming business? Maybe how they tie hogs now days? Maybe just a man thing. My husband carries them in his work truck and he's in the water business. They use them to tie water lines together while waiting for the seal to set in. I think MK definitely knew where he was going to dispose of his two victims' bodies. He did not know who the victims were going to be, but he knew when he had them where he was going to take them after he was through with them. I just think Kathlynn would have been found by now if MK did not have a disposal plan.

Right, I think he's somewhat prepared for when opportunities present themselves & then he works from there.

interesting when I attempted to look up TC and didn't know his name just initials and zip code, right below him was listed the RSO who lives in Waterloo and set my hinky meter off so very long ago with the initials CMF.

OT sorry but it just creeps me out no end how many RSOs are out there walking round neighborhoods all across this county. MOO, these guys are not the most rehabilitate and it scares the crap out of me because the registry has serious issues as it exists now. These people move around far too much and do not update their addys. shudder

CMF is the one that works at Tyson, right?

Good morning Sleuther friends. Hopefully Kathlynn is found today, mother nature sure isn't helping with all this rain. There is flooding everywhere and we are to get more rain for the next few days. Waiting patiently as you all are to hear if this creep is involved in the Evansdale case. If he isn't involved then we still have a killer on the loose and that will be horrible.

Sometimes with the heavy rains evidence can be washed into an area that it can easily be seen, I hope they find her soon.

CMF is the one that works at Tyson, right?

If he does work there I wonder if he might be friends with the SRO I was following that also worked there, who was in the class action suit with the plant?

Did they ever release a COD for these little girls? I havent been successful finding it.

No COD.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20130102/NEWS/301020070/

Cause of Evansdale cousins' deaths will be kept confidential
Iowa law will allow doing so if there's a risk of jeopardizing the investigation
Jan. 2, 2013

Authorities will keep secret for an undetermined amount of time the cause of death of two northeast Iowa cousins whose bodies were found in a park in December, officials said Wednesday.

In addition, authorities do not have immediate plans to release other information related to the cousins’ deaths.

continued at link.

I'm not sure if I think Klunder is responsible for Lyric and Eizabeths deaths. But I do think that with him just now being on everyone's radar confirms my thinking that LE have absolutely no clue who is responsible and never have. As was discussed upthread this guy should have been on LE radar 2 minutes after the girls were reported missing.

I can certainly see the similarities in the two cases, but at the same time there are inexplicable details from this case that don't quite make sense if it was Klunder. Reading heathers comments about the K & D case and the possible connection makes me realize I'll never understand her perspective.

I'm not sure if I think Klunder is responsible for Lyric and Eizabeths deaths. But I do think that with him just now being on everyone's radar confirms my thinking that LE have absolutely no clue who is responsible and never have. As was discussed upthread this guy should have been on LE radar 2 minutes after the girls were reported missing.

I can certainly see the similarities in the two cases, but at the same time there are inexplicable details from this case that don't quite make sense if it was Klunder. Reading heathers comments about the K & D case and the possible connection makes me realize I'll never understand her perspective.

That is the understatement of the year... JMHO...:banghead:

I'm googling BunnyHop, but I haven't had much success yet. Was it something released by the Courier?
Thanks. I was referring to the video discussion on an old thread here.
I think there was more than one video IIRC. :blushing:

Great thinking! Reverse psychology! We've gone 'round and 'round wondering if one girl was targeted specifically. However, from what we now know about MK, we know he likes them in pairs. I am wondering if MK could have become acquainted with Lyric and Misty during their outings to George Wyeth Lake. . .

Or became acquainted w/our little girls via a connection to perhaps landscaping? Just a thought that popped into my mind due to the pigman's college course(s).

I was, also, interested in that. Per my notes, he was married Feb. 29, 2012.

Totally weird and completely coincidental I'm sure, but 2+2+9 (Feb is second month of year and 2+9) = 13. They went missing on Friday the 13th. I'm not sure MK is smart enough to notice that...:floorlaugh:

Or became acquainted w/our little girls via a connection to perhaps landscaping? Just a thought that popped into my mind due to the pigman's college course(s).

Do tell foxbluff! I missed it. Pigman took landscaping courses? Hmmmmmm...

Totally weird and completely coincidental I'm sure, but 2+2+9 (Feb is second month of year and 2+9) = 13. They went missing on Friday the 13th. I'm not sure MK is smart enough to notice that...:floorlaugh:

Oh do go away w/your bad self !!

And, now you've got me wanting to re-visit one of our many discussions here regarding the timestamp on the bike video... now that I know how your mind really works, I might have to remove some of my "ty for post" thingys. :floorlaugh:

Oh gads... I still have a fever and one foot aimed towards my bed... I think it was Commercial Horticulture - 2015 - dmacc/isu

For sure! And his name is Michael just like in the Friday the 13th movies... No wrong horror flick. Halloween? :scared:

Oh gads... I still have a fever and one foot aimed towards my bed... I think it was Commercial Horticulture - 2015 - dmacc/isu

Thank you Fox! You're the best! Feel better soon! Rest! We need you here commenting!

Oh do go away w/your bad self !! :floorlaugh:

And, now you've got me wanting to re-visit one of our many discussions here regarding the timestamp on the bike video... now that I know how your mind really works, I might have to remove some of my "ty for post" thingys. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I would venture to bet Friday the 13th would have more relevance than the silly math I did above.

:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member