IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Stolfus, former partner in crime with Dan was a rapper and was discussed previously. He, like Dan, was facing some pretty heavy charges. I haven't seen anything about him or his charges, but is he still high on my list of suspects .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcmV9uD81Vk&feature=youtu.be

This is all I can figure out on the trial and sentencings. Haven't checked since I posted that though.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, and Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #35

I don't think the person Lyric and her cousin met at the park was ever publicly identified. I don't think this has any bearing on what happened to Lyric and Elizabeth. However I have always been curious about how this was described by the family. I always felt Lyric was on some kind of errand when she came home late. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't remember anything ever being said on a mainstream media outlet, though there was some commentary in other places that all seemed to mention the same name.

p.s. which I don't remember :p Damn I'm getting old.

Was it ever released if the girls were sexualy assaulted?

I do not believe it was ever released or confirmed if sexual assault occurred. Elizabeths parents have become active in causes around monitoring and sentencing sex offenders. Some dots have been connected from that.

But we do not know if the girls were sexually assaulted or how they died. We have nothing.

Jason Stolfus, former partner in crime with Dan was a rapper and was discussed previously. He, like Dan, was facing some pretty heavy charges. I haven't seen anything about him or his charges, but is he still high on my list of suspects .

OMG! OMG! OMG! I have never broached the subject of race, but since the beginning I have wondered if the killer/killers could be black. I thought I had seen a picture of Jason Stolfus, but after watching this video I realize I have never seen a picture of Jason Stolfus. Just kept pushing this thought back because ... I don't know. Of course Dan's "business" would have brought Lyric into contact with numerous folks of all colors and the "business" certainly made her an at risk child from the time she began to live with Wylma and we are not certain how much time she spent with her father. Not that color changes anything, two girls are still dead, and we still don't know who is responsible. :facepalm:

I don't remember anything ever being said on a mainstream media outlet, though there was some commentary in other places that all seemed to mention the same name.

p.s. which I don't remember :p Damn I'm getting old.

I suffer from the same condition . . . CRS! Can't remember sh!!

I don't think the person Lyric and her cousin met at the park was ever publicly identified. I don't think this has any bearing on what happened to Lyric and Elizabeth. However I have always been curious about how this was described by the family. I always felt Lyric was on some kind of errand when she came home late. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was presented oddly too. DM was the one who brought up that fact and MM is the one who acted like she did not want that information to come out. That information came out and then we found out that they were getting a divorce and MM had a BF and DM had a GF. Do we know what kind of vehicle the GF drove? I still think the key lies in finding the vehicle. LE released a very good description of the "suspect" vehicle and it was seen by more than 1 person. Such a run-of-the-mill vehicle, white, SUV, older model chevy. Somebody in E'dale and/or Waterloo knows. They could be scared to talk because the perp is still on the loose, and the perp is a killer. I would be scared too. :scared: :doorhide: Where the girls were found makes sense that it would have been an SUV-type vehicle to venture into that area. Maybe it was even backed up to the area and the girls were taken out the rear, gagged and tied. Zip-ties or duct tape? We don't even know that bit of information.

I do think there is a drug connection, meth or otherwise. . . Don't know why, but ecstasy makes me think the perp/perps would be younger. Someone was old enough to drive I am convinced, but maybe they looked a lot younger than they actually were and thus the girls were not spooked by them and knew them from Waterloo. Just a guessing game until LE releases more information (which I highly doubt), or LE finds them, and of course, they could already be in jail (not feeling it though - especially if younger perp not in the system). This case makes me feel like I am going to internally combust. . . I could be burned beyond recognition, but again I would be the most recognizable person in the room.

by the same producer & friend of "sin" - you can turn down the volume if you are not into rap .... :) anyway, do you think the white boxlike GMC is too new? just wondering. Seems I am always keeping my eyes open for this sort of vehicle .... even down here in Texas! (never know, they may want to escape the frigid cold for some warmth and Texas hospitality LOL). Seriously, check out the vehicle in the beginning of this video.
sick - YouTube

Has Klunder officially been ruled out yet? TIA

Nope...even though they were "hoping to release that information by the end of the week" on the original report.

I'd call it comical at this point, if not so sad. There is a reason LE is holding back that information and I personally don't buy for ONE SECOND that it's because they don't know. They know...and they aren't sharing. Why?

by the same producer & friend of "sin" - you can turn down the volume if you are not into rap .... :) anyway, do you think the white boxlike GMC is too new? just wondering. Seems I am always keeping my eyes open for this sort of vehicle .... even down here in Texas! (never know, they may want to escape the frigid cold for some warmth and Texas hospitality LOL). Seriously, check out the vehicle in the beginning of this video.
sick - YouTube

I think that vehicle might be too new to be the one LE is looking for. I think they are looking for an older model...boxy style. But, maybe it's worth looking into.

I'm sorry, but I'm cracking up just watching this video. I mean, nothing shows you're a REAL like a suped up 1980's Schwinn.

And really...does a dirty Chevy Equinox (or whatever the burgandy car is) scream "high rolla"?

Standing around bouncing up and down with 10 of your loser friends, on a run down house in the depths of the "Waterloo ghetto", recording a video on what is likely an Iphone, certainly doesn't portray you as a successful rapper in the making.

:floorlaugh:

sick - YouTube

:waitasec: You guys are the greatest. :bowdown: Certainly food for thought! Yeah, not too much into rap, but the video and the white GMC ??? Probably too new, but still this is a great find. The part in the video where the SUV slowly slips behind the house :hills: My thoughts are the same too about white large SUV vehicles and white vans creep me out. It is weird the connection Iowa and Texas seem to have. . . Is there some reason illegal aliens seem to go to Iowa and sex perps from Iowa flee to Texas? Texas is where Klunder headed and there is one sex perp from Iowa apprehended by the Texas Rangers (thank you TLCYA). Okay - still feeling like I am going to combust :burn: but somehow think this is more on the right track in this case. :trainwreck:

http://whotv.com/2014/03/26/arrest-made-2009-sac-city-murder/
At least one cold case is solved in Iowa from 2009. I was watching a show on ID and a man named John Green was charged with murder of a woman in Texas in 2001, while he was on probation for a previous killing. He went to prison but was only given five years. I wanted to see where he might have gone after his release. They picked this man up in Florida, he looks just like the guy that on ID. I'm glad this Iowa cold is solved, it gives me some hope.

I think that vehicle might be too new to be the one LE is looking for. I think they are looking for an older model...boxy style. But, maybe it's worth looking into.

I'm sorry, but I'm cracking up just watching this video. I mean, nothing shows you're a REAL like a suped up 1980's Schwinn.

And really...does a dirty Chevy Equinox (or whatever the burgandy car is) scream "high rolla"?

Standing around bouncing up and down with 10 of your loser friends, on a run down house in the depths of the "Waterloo ghetto", recording a video on what is likely an Iphone, certainly doesn't portray you as a successful rapper in the making.

:floorlaugh:

Yer killin' me :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: my sista from another motha.

Yeah those "suped up Schwinn" bikes were too cool for school. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Dang! I am going to have to get me an Iphone. I mean the video certainly doesn't portray a successful rapper in the making, but the video is very clear and decently made for a "homemade" video. Going to watch it again if only for the inside look of the "Waterloo ghetto". Waterloo intrigues me. The car in the video I want a closer look at as a muscle car. It brings me back to the custom detail business in E'dale not too far from Elizabeth's house - the one that had a picture of a vehicle with a detailed message in the trunk of a car. Geez Louise!

P.S.: 3CK - I meant to respond to your post about hubbies and too much ID. My hubby has said the exact same thing about TV and murder. :floorlaugh: He doesn't get it at all :giggle:, but it keeps him on his toes. :floorlaugh:

http://whotv.com/2014/03/26/arrest-made-2009-sac-city-murder/
At least one cold case is solved in Iowa from 2009. I was watching a show on ID and a man named John Green was charged with murder of a woman in Texas in 2001, while he was on probation for a previous killing. He went to prison but was only given five years. I wanted to see where he might have gone after his release. They picked this man up in Florida, he looks just like the guy that on ID. I'm glad this Iowa cold is solved, it gives me some hope.

Thank you skeet. Do you remember what show you were watching? Excellent site BTW and I signed up. It was free and since we might be giving the internet away who knows how much longer it will be free :steamed: I am not getting a picture yet. Have to verify my account. It seems to me that a lot of cold cases are being solved right now which definitely gives me hope. I have been checking out several cold cases here at Websleuths. This is such an excellent site I hope it never goes away. :tantrum:

sick - YouTube

Okay. I feel like my bell has been rung after watching the video again. The bikes, the freakin' bikes!!!!! Uh? WTH with the blinged out bike with the gold??? Anybody have any clue who the tall white guy is who sticks out like a sore thumb? Or the grungy white guy with the orange toboggan hat? Not really, not sleuthing anyone. My mind is going into overdrive looking at those bikes again. Maybe the bikes were the target? The girls were a bonus. But, the bikes were not taken. Good grief! People have been killed for less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234