IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two things I felt from the beginning, the killer helped in searching for the girls, and all though rumor, I still feel that they stopped at Fairway to ask for directions. I think Elizabeth had been there before but maybe had taken a different route prior.

Remember 9 times out of 10 the suspect gets involved in the investigation somehow.

I agree. It's also amazing how much info you can gather just from scoping out facebook pages. It was easy to figure out a couple possible stressors during the correct time frame and it was easy to figure out that these people are not hunters. I think they became hunters conveniently at that time because someones guilt was eating them and they came up with a plan to "conveniently" find them. Obviously more pieces to put together and it's all my opinion of course.

Though Seven Bridges is isolated, it’s not uncommon for people to be in the area overnight fishing for catfish in the Wapsipinicon River, said Frank Frederick, the Bremer County Conservation director. The woody river bottomland is also a popular spot for raccoon hunters, who typically hunt at night.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st.../02/05/seven-bridges-murdered-girls/22954599/

It's clearly a popular place to hunt and fish so why do they act like it's so uncommon? Gah.

I also found from some research and googling that there was a KD that at one time or another lived within 1-2 miles of Grandma WC - one address is less than a mile and another address is about 1.7 miles. What the dates are that he lived at the addresses I found, I do not know that, nor do I know that it's the same KD but first and last name are correct. I'm sure if we had resources available to us that LE has, then we would know in a New York minute if it was the same KD or not.

And then we must not forget that KD's step-dad is/was a co-worker/colleague of the man who says he saw the bikes at the lake, you all know - the man who inserted himself in the picture at the lake.

Too many so-called coincidences in my book.

I was watching one of them reality TV shows the one about the small town in Alaska they want to keep it the way it is and some guy who owns half the town wants tourists. One show the guy stuck a knife in a tree to let other people who were on his property know to stay off! I know it's state property but to someone it could be their spot?? just thinking out loud here. Glad to see so many still seeking justice for our girls..

A pic on KDs Facebook page tags "Aunt TB" ... She shared a PSA for Elementary school principals on her profile... her comment above it MORE than caught my attention.

And then we must not forget that KD's step-dad is/was a co-worker/colleague of the man who says he saw the bikes at the lake, you all know - the man who inserted himself in the picture at the lake.

I would like to know more about this. Can I ask what line of work they are in because I thought for some reason RC (man who inserted himself at lake) was retired?

Also on KDs Facebook.... Mobile Upload pics.... Scroll down to a picture with a bunch of kegs. Is that the back hatch of what looks like a white SUV?

A pic on KDs Facebook page tags "Aunt TB" ... She shared a PSA for Elementary school principals on her profile... her comment above it MORE than caught my attention.

I can't find it??

Sorry. I was thinking about the man who said he saw the girls on the bikes near the lake and inserted himself by being the last person to have seen them.

Regarding recent discussions KD, I am glad this being discussed as during the past couple of months I have been sleuthing a possible connection myself and putting together a synopsis to send to LE. (Not so much KD as a POI, but others that are very close to him; KW/TG.) 2 many coincidences that makes the hair on my arms stand up. Again, I am glad to see this discussion.

I'm glad you guys agree on KD being a suspect. He has been on my radar for quit awhile.

Question: When the remains were discovered and phoned in to LE, we were told they were 50' a part, had the hunters discovered both or one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela