IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD said he was drawn to the place the " bodies" were. If he came across one body and didn't know it was one of the girls and then said he didn't know till the patrolman said something, then how did he come across two bodies at once???? He said he was drawn to where the bodies were.

For one reason I was thinking KD found the first remains and LE discovered the second remains. I thought for sure there was a video of the interview but still cannot find it. I wonder if it could have been pulled for evidence.

All of your thoughts make perfectly good sense, but I hate the thought of placing too much focus yet on KD and his family. In the Caylee Anthony case, the meter reader was vilified after finding Caylee's remains (not by us, but by the public and media and by the murderer herself) simply because there seemed to be so many coincidences discovered that actually had no bearing on the case.

KD said he was drawn to the place the " bodies" were. If he came across one body and didn't know it was one of the girls and then said he didn't know till the patrolman said something, then how did he come across two bodies at once???? He said he was drawn to where the bodies were.
I think he meant that he didn't know it was OUR girls.

And then we must not forget that KD's step-dad is/was a co-worker/colleague of the man who says he saw the bikes at the lake, you all know - the man who inserted himself in the picture at the lake.

Too many so-called coincidences in my book.
I remember noticing that as well. I don't think the step dad has a Facebook account any more.

I think that was just his way of trying to explain that he was drawn to the AREA of where the bodies were discovered but in reality he only found the first one which I believe was closer to the river. For some reason, I was thinking that the LE came upon the second set in the grass/weeds as he was walking up to the first set that KD had found.

I think the police would have overturned every rock to find even a smidgen of evidence to use against these people mentioned if they thought they had anything to do with it. I remember when MK was suspect, I didn't think he was but my thoughts were that maybe one of his friends were. TCK found MK's facebook page and there was a sex offender friend on there that I thought could have had something to do with it. I think this man's alibi is another sex offender. I forget what that man's initials are now. I think the first initial was a C. He would be the one I'd be checking more into but then again there I'm sure the police have tried to find something on him. If only just one person would open their mouth and speak up for the dead.

In an area with this small a population, with lots of families who have lived there for generations, I would expect to find a lot of coincidental connections that might be suspicious elsewhere.

I think the police would have overturned every rock to find even a smidgen of evidence to use against these people mentioned if they thought they had anything to do with it. I remember when MK was suspect, I didn't think he was but my thoughts were that maybe one of his friends were. TCK found MK's facebook page and there was a sex offender friend on there that I thought could have had something to do with it. I think this man's alibi is another sex offender. I forget what that man's initials are now. I think the first initial was a C. He would be the one I'd be checking more into but then again there I'm sure the police have tried to find something on him. If only just one person would open their mouth and speak up for the dead.

I agree. That's why I think we should be focusing on someone who hasn't been in the media speaking about the case and who is not a RSO. MOO!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Even if not registered, I still think it was a sex offender.

I for one am thankful to the three hunters. If not for them there would be no 7 Bridges Park discussion.

I agree. That's why I think we should be focusing on someone who hasn't been in the media speaking about the case and who is not a RSO. MOO!

I am curious, is there anyone you feel LE and us (here at WS) should be focusing on? Do you care to elaborate on what your thoughts may be?

I've been skeptical of the revenge/intimidation/threat theories in part because killings like that are usually public and brutal. If you want other people to see how dangerous it is to cross you, a hidden murder isn't nearly as effective as, for example, a burning body left on the lawn of a local company, as happened near Boston recently. Hiding bodies where they won't be found is for private murders like sex crimes.

But something somebody said upthread makes me wonder, what if the intent and expectation was that the girls would be found immediately? Hmmmm.

I am curious, is there anyone you feel LE and us (here at WS) should be focusing on? Do you care to elaborate on what your thoughts may be?

I have my eyes on a person I called into LE, but haven't done any investigations of my own. I just think LE has most likely explored all their leads with witnesses, family, and RSOs, so that's why they asked for the public to call in if we know of people familiar with 7 Bridges. That, and the questions they asked for people who called in, such as the vehicle the person drives, and any criminal history.

back to previous discussions but a valid point - there could be forensic evidence with no matches in any databases because the perp has no prior arrests.

The killer is an unknown threat at this time and likely very pleased with his cleverness in not getting caught.

He is the rarest of predators, taking 2 beautiful girls.

There are many pieces all lined up. One connection will bind.

Who is he?

I suspect more than one person responsible for the abduction and murder (remember Aunt Tammy said the girls were trained in stranger danger/self defense)

back to previous discussions but a valid point - there could be forensic evidence with no matches in any databases because the perp has no prior arrests.

That's what I think!

The citizens of Bremer County or Black Hawk County, specifically the males, will do well to call LE to tell them they have spent time at 7 Bridges.

If YOU know someone who has EVER spent time at 7 Bridges, CALL the TIPLINE.

PLEASE.

LE will very easily rule out innocent people.

Call in TIPS to 319-232-6682

Hmm, does this perchance allude to possibility they may have recovered unknown DNA?

now that I caught up, very interesting stuff....one would think that LE has obtained DNA samples, ( or even fingerprints?) using whatever means necessary, of any person(s) thus far who have some how played some part in the case, like hunters, bicylists, etc.

The 4th amendment doesn't protect ones trash, fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member