IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure Hope they have them under their radar, because you would think if the abductors saw the Presser they would panic and do something terrible...

I don't understand all of the suspicions about this witness seeing the bikes at 12:27. Do people think he kidnapped two little girls, and then a couple of hours later, he went to the police station to report seeing their bikes? Why would the perp do that?

Didn't he actually ride up to officers on his bike at the lake and report seeing the bikes earlier? So he sees bikes laying on the path, continues on to a restroom (?), calls his daughter from his cell phone at 12:27. Then what does he do for the next 2.5-3.5 hours that he ends up back at the lake reporting the bikes to LE sometime after 3 (we heard LE arrived at 3 and found the bikes at 4)?

That's easy, I am not talking about "reasonable adults". I am talking about adults who, perhaps, come up with a scheme and stage an abduction, either for monetary gain or some sick way of getting attention. Most often, when someone tells a lie, the story they have come up with includes details that aren't needed, or details that are exaggerated. Bikes laying in a bike path, a purse on the other side of the fence, a voice mail that is discovered a week after a child goes missing COULD all be completely staged to appear as though an abduction happened. I don't think the girls left the bikes on that path, I think they rode them to another location, left them there, and went on a last minute trip with someone close to them. If they are camping somewhere, then that would ensure they would come across very few people, and they probably wouldn't have access to electronic or printed media. As for the purse, I would think that a 10 year old just has a purse to "have one", but it wouldn't be needed to carry ID or money necessarily, so it probably could be left behind without much thought, if it even was carried at all on that bike ride in the first place.

Like I said, this is solely a theory of mine, and in light of the last presser may not be completely out there.

BBM. Good point. Wonder if Grandma or the video can confirm E had the purse with her when they left on their bikes? Could have been staged to give LE the appearance that they went into the water (being that it was over the fence on the lake side).

So when you see Lyric's FB, do you see the 2 posts by the apps on last-Saturday and last-Sunday?

I want to know whether these posts are random and auto-generated by the apps (Truth Game/Between You and Me/21 Questions) OR were these posts generated when an user uses these apps??

Grandmother says on fox news that they have been told by law enforcement they believe the girls are alive and that they have suspects.

Tammy said Lyric and Elizabeth if you see this we love you
asked the "abductor" to let them come back home to their mommy and daddy
on Fox News

:please:Please Let them come home soon Safe and Sound!!!!

Grandmother says on fox news that they have been told by law enforcement they believe the girls are alive and that they have suspects.

Is there a link to show that LE has suspects? This is new info. TIA!

It has been in the back of my mind that Lyric had met someone on line or when out playing with in the last few weeks. Hence, getting delayed by her new supportive "friend" and coming home late...maybe someone who she felt would be there when she thought of running away. Kwim? She hasn't and prolly still doesn't have a father's presence in her life except mainly by phone conversations. This friend might be seen as replacing that. jmo

It has been in the back of my mind that Lyric had met someone on line or when out playing with in the last few weeks. Hence, getting delayed by her new supportive "friend" and coming home late...maybe someone who she felt would be there when she thought of running away. Kwim? She hasn't and prolly still doesn't have a father's presence in her life except mainly by phone conversations. This friend might be seen as replacing that. jmo

Respectfully, does "prolly" maybe mean probably? TIA.

BBM. Good point. Wonder if Grandma or the video can confirm E had the purse with her when they left on their bikes? Could have been staged to give LE the appearance that they went into the water (being that it was over the fence on the lake side).

My biggest problem with that theory is possibly unimportant because not everybody is as much of a stickler for details as I am (meaning the person/people who would have done it, not the people here). If I were going to stage the drowning of the girls, I would have left at least one shoe to be found too. I have been curious to know if anyone had seen the purse there earlier. It seems even more strange to me that nobody would have taken that, or at least emptied it out looking for something worth taking, if it had been laying there for hours.

Is there a link to show that LE has suspects? This is new info. TIA!

No link yet. Misty, Wilma and Tammy were just interviewed on Fox News. They said investigators told them they have reason to believe the girls are alive and safe and they have suspects.

I have searched for a link but it just aired 30 min. ago.

I don't remember ever carrying a purse while riding my bike -- even as an adult. And none of my friends did either. It would be awkward unless it was an across-the-shoulder type.

Does the meth community work that way? With the "higher ups" and whatnot? I could see that scenario playing out with more 'premium' drug rings like cocaine. Idk...I just always imagined meth users as squirrelly tweakers with a meth lab full of household cleaners to make the stuff in their home. I don't really know how it works, though. Interesting idea.

There are quite a lot of meth busts in my county. Some of them are homemade labs cranking out meth primarily for their own use. But there are also sophisticated sales networks for it that are also busted. There is big money in meth distribution as in every tier of illegal drugs. The dealer you see on the street corner gets it from someone higher up than he/she is. A shipment is brought in, sold to distributors who in turn sell to street dealers or hire (usually pay is the drug) the street level dealers to sell. That's why when you see someone who was once a street level dealer driving a new (expensive) car, you know he/she has moved up the ladder. People are also resourceful when it comes to getting ingredients for drugs. In the late 1970s and early 1980s, MDA (I think that's the one) was a popular street drug. One of the ingredients in this drug was some kind of large animal tranquilizer. I can't remember which one. My family were ranchers and had a lot of cows. We kept this animal tranquilizer in a refrigerator in our office. Several times, someone broke into the office and stole it. We finally got a huge logging chain with a big padlock and wrapped it around the refrigerator where the medicine was kept.

I think he stated he is a grandfather, but i don't think it matters much. I just know he's bada** for taking the time to take those photos and share them with us! :D

Have to say thanks also...for the personal time and effort to take photos and help :)

Does "believe they are alive" mean " have no evidence they are dead" in copspeak?

So when you see Lyric's FB, do you see the 2 posts by the apps on last-Saturday and last-Sunday?

I want to know whether these posts are random and auto-generated by the apps (Truth Game/Between You and Me/21 Questions) OR were these posts generated when an user uses these apps??

My daughter has those, they are auto-generated.

Does "believe they are alive" mean " have no evidence they are dead" in copspeak?

No I wouldnt think that.

I also have not heard it from the FBI myself so the verabge might have been in copspeak and the translated into how the family took it.

Anyone have a link to A direct quote I might have missed it.

I don't remember ever carrying a purse while riding my bike -- even as an adult. And none of my friends did either. It would be awkward unless it was an across-the-shoulder type.

I have even seen kids in this scorching heat, school being out, riding their bikes with big heavy looking back packs on their back. I think E's purse was probably not too cumbersome with only a cell phone inside. It was probably just looped over her handle bar of the bike. Just IMO of course.

No I wouldnt think that.

I also have not heard it from the FBI myself so the verabge might have been in copspeak and the translated into how the family took it.

Anyone have a link to A direct quote I might have missed it.

"We believe the two girls are alive," FBI spokeswoman Sandy Breault told ABC News. Breault said this belief was based partly on the evidence found Friday, but would not elaborate further.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-believes-missing-iowa-girls-alive/story?id=16827922

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8