IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
but my daughter's BF was at Bunger and was asked if he saw 2 girls on bikes...which he hadn't
But, asked by who? The grandma did go look some before Tammy got involved. Tammy made it clear she wanted to be taken to Meyers Lake. I wonder if she knew of them going there before but other families didn't know they ever went there. She actually reppeated the name MEYERS LAKE about 4-5 times in one sentence. Just a thought.

But, asked by who? The grandma did go look some before Tammy got involved. Tammy made it clear she wanted to be taken to Meyers Lake. I wonder if she knew of them going there before but other families didn't know they ever went there. She actually reppeated the name MEYERS LAKE about 4-5 times in one sentence. Just a thought.

My guess is because she knows someone who lives on the lake. Someone the girls would have gone to visit. Ahem.

There just really is no solid evidence those girls ever made it to the lake. The dogs could have hit on a scent left there earlier or a scent delibrately left by those involved. With what we have now to look at, I don't see those girls at that lake.

IIRC, first the dogs went into the woods, then they came and went to the water.....

Which perfectly supports a theory that the girls dropped their bikes and got into a paddle boat with someone. Is it a possibility that the purse could have been thrown back on shore (as in, you can get that later)?

There just really is no solid evidence those girls ever made it to the lake. The dogs could have hit on a scent left there earlier or a scent delibrately left by those involved. With what we have now to look at, I don't see those girls at that lake.

wasn't it said at one point that the dogs hit on their scent at the dock???

Which perfectly supports a theory that the girls dropped their bikes and got into a paddle boat with someone. Is it a possibility that the purse could have been thrown back on shore (as in, you can get that later)?

But then where does the jaunt into the woods by the dogs fit in?

And if the scent stopped at the water - that is why LE was so sure they drowned. I think they got in a paddle boat - got out at a house and disappeared from there.

I hope there is an analysis done of the bike tires. The path had some gravel, I believe I heard. Fragments of the gravel would be imbedded in the rubber tires if they had rode those bikes on that path.

http://www.kcrg.com/evansdaledisapp...-Girl-Faces-Trial-Amid-Search--163755026.html

HUH?!?

Tammy is saying that Dan rejected the plea deal (which would have shaved time off his sentence) and risked going to trial (and facing 5 counts, each with a 45-year sentence), because he DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO JAIL RIGHT AWAY.

Now keep in mind, the day he rejected this plea deal was ONE DAY BEFORE the abduction.

Tammy says that he really wants a plea deal, but just couldn't accept one on THAT DAY because he needed to be out of jail.

Why?! Because he knew his daughter would be kidnapped the next day?!

That makes NO sense.

I agree - this makes NO SENSE whatsoever.

maybe one or both had to go to the bathroom....i know growing up here in Iowa it is pretty common to just "go outside" when you aren't near a restroom....and either Aunt Tammy or MCM charaterized Lyric as "outdoorsy"...just a thought.

OK I don't see anything that mysterious.

Two girls have gone missing. The most natural place for me to think on a hot summers day is "water". Little kids and water go together on a hot summer's day like pb and j. Also, the chances are it was a hang out spot for other kids, being a week day during holidays (someone would have to confirm that for me).

I would find it odd, if she'd said "take me to Smith street, I want to go to Smith Street" if there was nothing on smith street that would be a kid magnet.

:moo:

FWIW, Huffington Post takes a lot of their articles from examiner and/or gather, which are nothing more than blogs, and they often have inaccuracies. Same thing happened in Sierra's case, as well as Mickey's, where something was printed via Huffington that was just enough different from MSM, to become an issue.

There are 3 parks (Fullerton, Elk Run and Bungers) All closer to the girls' home than Meyers Lake.

The grandma and other family members said they did not know of the girls EVER going that far (Meyers Lake).

Yet, Tammy immediantly and urgently demanded to be taken to Meyers Lake to look for the girls and all of the efforts appeard to be made there.

This is just puzzling to me.
MOO MOO

By the time Aunt TB was part of the search, the 3 other parks had already been visited by the family, plus the streets around the Collins home and some friends had already been searched.

Maybe Aunt TB had keen intuition... but I kinda think her intuition could also take into account what had already been done.

If they had already arranged to meet someone, it could well have been in the woods.

I'm just thinking back to when I was 10 - I'm pretty sure I had my first cigarette around then.

So much weirdness.

I still think it seems too coincidental that out of all the parks and searching done by the family that day, the ONLY response of a sighting of the girls was from parking lot guy who saw them at 2:30 on the bike trail, and that is where the bikes turned up.

On the other hand, if a valid sighting, how creepy is it that the girls were seen at 2:30, with family arriving within 15 minutes at 2:45- with a full view of the trail- then police 15 minutes after that, and the girls turn up missing?

The bikes are not found for an hour.

Given that scenario, whatever happened could have taken place practically right under their noses.

:moo:

I was not aware of a sighting at 2.30?

Can you pls post link TIA.

Oh goodness gracious! Did you all read this paragraph?

In October, officers found Morrissey hiding in the porch of a vacant house and found additional drugs, including an "8-ball" of meth nicknamed Blue Shards that he said he was about to deliver, according to a criminal complaint. In December, police served a warrant at a home where they had detected a "chemical odor," found meth-making materials such as lithium batteries, fuel, empty pseudoephedrine blister packs and boxes, and arrested Morrissey, another complaint shows.

From the same article as above: http://www.kcrg.com/evansdaledisapp...-Girl-Faces-Trial-Amid-Search--163755026.html

From what I understand the only comments about the dogs hitting in the surrounding wooded area are from Tammy. If I am wrong, please refer me to a reliable source that said the dogs hit on anything in that park.

Oh goodness gracious! Did you all read this paragraph?

In October, officers found Morrissey hiding in the porch of a vacant house and found additional drugs, including an "8-ball" of meth nicknamed Blue Shards that he said he was about to deliver, according to a criminal complaint. In December, police served a warrant at a home where they had detected a "chemical odor," found meth-making materials such as lithium batteries, fuel, empty pseudoephedrine blister packs and boxes, and arrested Morrissey, another complaint shows.

From the same article as above: http://www.kcrg.com/evansdaledisapp...-Girl-Faces-Trial-Amid-Search--163755026.html

Yes, it was probably the house that was ceased by DEA. It is on you tube for sale. I think the address was in Waterloo. 229 or 226...I'm trying to recall the name of the street. But, oddly 5 homes in surrounding area were all ceased by DEA. Lyrics room was bright pink and had black carpet.

here it is...

Homes for Sale - 226 Campbell - Waterloo, IA 50701 - Robin Shrader - YouTube

Seizure date and other properties seized nearby
http://www.homefacts.com/methlabs/Iowa/Black-Hawk-County/Waterloo/6981.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors