IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A funny thing about the psychic reference..a link was posted here, maybe yesterday, and one of the comments on the psychic blog at that link was that a person "saw" green and yellow and thought it represented something to do with John Deere...then here comes that FB comment about the JD employee..Go figure MOM

OMG!! You read that too? Same here. I had never been to one of those sites and happened to read that. Then a few days later when I formed my theory about JW I saw on his fb that he worked there. Goosebumps! Then I read this tonight and about freaked out! Lol.

Not caught up but if Dan refused the plea deal to protect his family from a threat, why didn't he protect his family from a threat? I mean if he had been threatened why didn't he have eyes on lyric the entire day?

Because he did what he was told to do, didn't take the deal and so he figured they wouldn't think he'd snitched and so he didn't think there was still a threat? But someone found out that he did snitch and the prosecution had been provided their names in a plea deal that he didn't take. Or maybe the threat was to his son? He did have him with him all day apparently.

Or his arrest, drug history and court situation have nothing to do with anything and this is a crime of opportunity by an unknown SO perp.

Could be anything really.

Those poor little girls. Please let them just come home. :please:

MOO

OMG!! You read that too? Same here. I had never been to one of those sites and happened to read that. Then a few days later when I formed my theory about JW I saw on his fb that he worked there. Goosebumps! Then I read this tonight and about freaked out! Lol.

Whats the link to that blog?

I just did a search of the first thread for all of my posts with the word bike in it and this is what I said in response to someone else mentioning the man seeing two bikes:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, and Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #1

I just don't recall it ever being one bike. But I do know it feels like I have been on this case for way longer than 2 weeks.

I was referring to post #428 on thread 1:

"Correct - that is the general area the bikes were left and we don't know anything more. The person on FB claiming to have seen the bikes just before 12:27 said they or one was covering part of the path and he had to go around it."

The article doesn't say that police believe that the swerving cyclist saw the bikes that belonged to the girls.

I found one earlier where it was referenced as being considered accurate, still trying to find the link and will post when I do.

I believe it is accurate. TG is a credible, regular joe who is not likely to be mistaken. He is well known and respected locally.

I'm taking it.

So...the girls must've been going like the clappers to travel that far in five minutes, OR,

they were abducted on the way, by car, and the bikes purposely left at the park to deflect.

Either way it implies more than one offender. Consider that the lake is very well used, and it was midday on a school holiday. If two children were wrestled off bikes by only one perp, at least one would have had the chance to scream, yet no one heard or saw a thing. One of these girls was the size of an adult, as well.

It's a 5 minute window...but it could have happened.

The part of the path the bikes were found on was right beside the highway, which could make them easy to "plant" by a car being driven past.

:moo:

The odd part about that statement to me was that Aunt T. was saying that he did not plea guilty in order to avoid jail (at that time) but he would probably end up working a plea bargain later on. So, he would end up doing the very thing he was avoiding? I don't understand.

Yes! Who says that their loved one will work out a deal
I mean this isnt a game of spin the wheel and pick your sentence
And your plea deal narc outs!

Yes. When I was looking at the site one of them said something like say whatever comes to you and it may make sense later...then when this fb thing came up I about freaked out too LOL

A funny thing about the psychic reference..a link was posted here, maybe yesterday, and one of the comments on the psychic blog at that link was that a person "saw" green and yellow and thought it represented something to do with John Deere...then here comes that FB comment about the JD employee..Go figure MOM

Iowa's pretty rural and JD is the biggest farming equipment company in the universe...I don't think you need to be psychic to figure the name would pop up somewhere in a massive investigation like this.

:moo:

Does anyone remember it posted on here awhile back that DM had Misty's new boyfriend JW on his facebook?

I do, just wondering if anyone else does because they are no longer friends and with the new fb rumor ....well make you wonder whats up. JMO

Yes, they were. I saw it with my own eyes. It is why I suspected that maybe JW was Dan's OTHER, yet to be publicly named, accomplice. We know of JS, but we don't know who the SECOND defendant is. Early media reports said there were 2.

You are on the west coast (by your name). I am on the east coast. You get 3 hours more sleep than me.

LOL! Yes, but you get to wake up and start catching up on reading 3 hours earlier than I do!

Iowa's pretty rural and JD is the biggest farming equipment company in the universe...I don't think you need to be psychic to figure the name would pop up somewhere in a massive investigation like this.

:moo:[/QUOTE

True dat! It was just in such a funny context...I see green, I see yellow, I see John Deere...a John Deere hat...or something to that effect...lol

What would be the motive of the man we cannot name? Was he jealous of Misty and Dan being close? Was he involved in the drug charges? Was he just a whack job?

I think somebody else picked up what somebody said to somebody about somebody MOO

Right. And THAT is why somebody went to a hotel with somebody. It wasn't about "let's get it on." It was about "tell me what you know, but don't tell me in either of our houses, because the walls have ears. Let's get out of here." IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14