IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are surely posted...there's a bunch. I made two trips with my camera, the second was more thorough, but they are just raw images. The descriptions are in my posts. I was thinkin of just making a photobucket page or whatever and linking it in a sig.

I haven't found em here yet, lol. Note to self: mark down your own important post #'s. Gotta bail soon, too, so maybe this is a project for tomorrow. Besides, I love leaving this thread so I can come back to 30 unread pages....ugh.

Click on your name and hit "show all posts by Ollipop"

Justice with Judge Jeannie Pirro. TB said DM did not have a weapon on the assault charge against him, she was there and witnessed it. WC said she did not say DM nar'anyone out. Tammy said she doesnt think retaliation against DM, thinks they would have targeted DM not the girls.
Judge Pirro did state LE must know something to have said they believe the girls are alive. WC and TB both said LE isn't telling them anything.
TB did seem to spend alot of time defending DM, JMHO

Just relistened to the show:
THis transcription is pretty darn close:

Aunt T: ...mom said that they never rode down there...I want to clarify that..there are three little girls that live across the street from Lizzie, that go down to that lake all of the time...
so Lizzy had went to a bike ride down to that lake not too long ago, she knew about that lake...

hearing this quote from Aunt T makes me more concerned about a random abduction. If three little girls across the street go riding down there all of the time, then it makes more sense to me that a perp might have been laying in wait.

According to the Google map, the dogs tracked the scent to the woods. Is there not a fence at that point? Anyway, not far through the woods there appears to be a business (Arbutus Lift Station). Was it open the day they disappeared? Is there a parking lot there? It's hard to see since there are so many trees. My thinking is ... what if someone did surprise them? He jumped out and they dropped their bikes, threw the purse and started running. Maybe they thought they could run all the way to the point of the trail that you can see Arbutus Ave and cut through the field to the street. Maybe another person involved was somewhere in the wooded area waiting for them and his/her friend. They get to that point and one is snatched up and then the other by their pursuer. Would the dogs lose their scent if they were carried away? A short walk through the woods and there you find the strange tracks Ollie noticed or, possibly, the parking lot of a business that isn't open.

Its not a business, it is aPumping station - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia There are no windows, one door. I'm not entirely sure who even has access, but assuming city workers.

Gma was interviewed on Fox News this evening and actually rerun right now Judge Jeanine. She is asked about that and says she did not say that. Not sure if she actually did or didn't, but she says she didn't. MOO

Thank you! Since I am not all that familiar with the players in this case, wasn't sure what kind of weight her opinion held.

It sound like you all think this was an abduction/crime of opportunity. Do you also think it was someone who is known to the girls?

They are surely posted...there's a bunch. I made two trips with my camera, the second was more thorough, but they are just raw images. The descriptions are in my posts. I was thinkin of just making a photobucket page or whatever and linking it in a sig.

I haven't found em here yet, lol. Note to self: mark down your own important post #'s. Gotta bail soon, too, so maybe this is a project for tomorrow. Besides, I love leaving this thread so I can come back to 30 unread pages....ugh.

Click on your own nic. Then look for "find all posts by Ollipop".

Just relistened to the show:
THis transcription is pretty darn close:

Aunt T: ...mom said that they never rode down there...I want to clarify that..there are three little girls that live across the street from Lizzie, that go down to that lake all of the time...
so Lizzy had went to a bike ride down to that lake not too long ago, she knew about that lake...

thanks so much..glad this is finally clarified.

That would be my ground zero to start scouring that area for sure. Gives me chills...just looking at it on the map. I'm afraid they dropped the ball...those cans should be DNA tested and the whole place walked in and out of the woods.

Aye, 100% agreed. I was in there with my kids (9 & 4) and when I went to try to walk to the end of the fence, I told them to stay put in the clearing. I just had the feeling I was gonna see something in the underbrush that I wouldn't want them to see. Definitely one of the most bone-chilling moments in my life, knowing that those two girls could be lying anywhere nearby. Talking to the tipline, the lady made me feel sorta stupid, as if the entire area had obviously been scoured with a fine-tooth comb. Of course, when I asked if she was familiar with the lift/pump house (assuming she was - its a block from the police station), she had no clue what I was talking about.

Thank you! Since I am not all that familiar with the players in this case, wasn't sure what kind of weight her opinion held.

It sound like you all think this was an abduction/crime of opportunity. Do you also think it was someone who is known to the girls?

Statistically yes. Possibly not. There are several theories that morph constantly...

DM himself cleared it up for us.

"The area where the bikes were found is fenced on both sides, and it is right where maintenance gate is it is a spot that looks to me like a trap," Dan Morrissey said. "Somebody could have just come along right then or followed them down it would have been the worst spot to be in right there."

:maddening:

Bringing this forward again - in case anyone missed it.

"The area where the bikes were found is fenced on both sides, and it is right where maintenance gate is it is a spot that looks to me like a trap," Dan Morrissey said. "Somebody could have just come along right then or followed them down it would have been the worst spot to be in right there."

Aye, 100% agreed. I was in there with my kids (9 & 4) and when I went to try to walk to the end of the fence, I told them to stay put in the clearing. I just had the feeling I was gonna see something in the underbrush that I wouldn't want them to see. Definitely one of the most bone-chilling moments in my life, knowing that those two girls could be lying anywhere nearby. Talking to the tipline, the lady made me feel sorta stupid, as if the entire area had obviously been scoured with a fine-tooth comb. Of course, when I asked if she was familiar with the lift/pump house (assuming she was - its a block from the police station), she had no clue what I was talking about.

With all that debris there, I'll wager it was not checked properly, and she sounds clueless. It needs to be gone over one inch at a time IMO

Click on your own nic. Then look for "find all posts by Ollipop".

:what:

Yeah, Ollipop. Click on your own "nic." Don't be clicking on anyone else's. :lol:

Thanks, Amanda. You made me laugh. Now, I have to go to bed.

:eek:fftobed:

Grandma was NOT saying she never said the stuff about Dan being an informant. She did say that and it is in MSM articles.

What she is denying is what Judge J asked, which is , didnt you say that his criminal exploits are connected to this case?

That is what she is denying and I don't think she ever said that. She DID SAY he was narcing people out, but she never said that was the reason the girls are missing.

Ahhh ... so someone could essentially park right at it and no one would be none the wiser? Or two people subduing little girls could come out right near it and no one would even see?

Exactly. I remember when I first started looking into this case and joined WS, that was brought up - perhaps I saw it on a map. I had remembered it was pretty well obscured from view from Arbutus, but that I'd seen a city vehicle parked there once and wondered what it was.

When I went to check it out, I noticed the area around it had been cleared considerably since I'd first noticed it (that time period could be as much as a couple years). They drained Meyers Lake a couple years back, and I've steadily noticed small improvements that seem to have been done at that time: the jetty was built up - it used to be all but submerged (I remember my kids and I watching a turtle teeter on the edge of the drain pipe once, but there was no way to walk out there. It was just a weird, scary hole in the surace of the lake, draining like a bathtub. After the draining/refilling there was a jetty to walk right out to it.); the gate had been enlarged, but the lock had never been replaced; much of the undergrowth and trees right along the lake shore - all the way around - had been cleared away; the shoreline from the parking area around to the southwest corner had been covered with huge rocks, I assume to prevent erosion; the pump/lift house had been cleared around, so that it was no longer a mysterious building back in the woods, but was clearly visible from the road, and had a nice wide, clear driveway/parking area for 1-2 vehicles. Even noticing all this, I'd never seen Maiden Lane until I went looking for it.

Well, I saw things that made me doubt how thoroughly it had been searched. I photographed 3 empty energy drinks laying together right in the clearing. I saw empty beer cans that couldn't have been more than a few days old, etc. To your second question, yes. Its a creepy, secret place...definitely. That whole chunk of trail can be real creepy and spooky, knowing that the woods are such a great spot to hide for an ambush or whatever.

I hope LE has already followed up on your tip. Someone has been hanging out there and it sounds like he/she has a buddy or two.

I hope LE has already followed up on your tip. Someone has been hanging out there and it sounds like he/she has a buddy or two.

I doubt it...but let's hope so..maybe the paddleboat has something to do with it....like tracks that it had been pulled up on the shore or something in that area. Brainstorming, but I have a strong gut feeling about that place for some reason.

Sorry for the O/T but how did TJ Hart get to Iowa from Ocala, FL? Is that common knowledge? Or is he just on location to report on Lyric & Elizabeth missing?

For those who don't know he was very heavily involved with the circus surrounding Haleigh Cummings. Not that he caused it but I think it almost did him in at one point. jmo

Justice with Jeannie Pirro was on with WC and TB on the phone. WC said the girls had NEVER gone to the lake, ever. Later TB commented that yes, girls were friends with 3 girls who live across from the lake, they had been there before.
Now my question to you, you would think this famly would have discussed this as much as we have discussed all the possibilities. So are you telling me that through all the discussions, no one ever told Grandma (WC) yes, girls have been to Meyers Lake before. I just find this so baffling. How about you> Thanks

Justice with Jeannie Pirro was on with WC and TB on the phone. WC said the girls had NEVER gone to the lake, ever. Later TB commented that yes, girls were friends with 3 girls who live across from the lake, they had been there before.
Now my question to you, you would think this famly would have discussed this as much as we have discussed all the possibilities. So are you telling me that through all the discussions, no one ever told Grandma (WC) yes, girls have been to Meyers Lake before. I just find this so baffling. How about you> Thanks

Gma didn't know or Tammy didn't get the memo. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member