Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got behind, catching up...

I am still thinking of JW. His last name is the same name of the empty house with the green paddleboat out in front. He works for Bertch cabinets. My theory is him and a friend. Its jyst stuck in my head. Thats my theory!

Ditto. And he lives in the subdivision where Lyric went missing 4 days before 7/13. And has an extensive criminal record. And somebody broke up with him after the kidnapping.

I lean that way, too. But consider:
  • His last name is not all that uncommon around here.
  • The paddleboat is not in front of that house, but two doors down, and we don't even know if it was involved or just possibly used by a potential witness.
  • I know Bertch Cabinets seems close, but honestly, it is not a quick drive. I've never even been anywhere close, and by looking at the map you might think I'm in that neighborhood. Besides, a job could be an alibi.
  • Lyric never "went missing," but was late, IIRC. She would be in his neighborhood because her mother was dating him, not by some suspicious coincidence. Its a neighborhood she'd be expected to be in, and in which she'd be likely to have made friends.
  • His criminal record is not all that outstanding, considering some of the players in this game. It doesn't include anything like kidnapping or a sex offense, though. (Does it? I could be wrong here.)
  • I would expect them to break up, considering the weight something like this would put on the likely-fresh relationship, and the fact that she is going to need, because of the circumstances, to be around her estranged husband frequently.

Not saying I'd rule him out, by any means. Just that when I step back and see it, I can tell I'm drawing lines that aren't really there (oh, but I want them to be).

And OMG, how did I get so far behind again, lol? I never should have gone down to Deerwood for that fishing date.

You have to join the facebook page to have access. Basically it was some cryptic message posted on CL from someone said to be in Asheville. I don't really understand it. They are trying to figure it out.

Darn! I was counting on you to explain it to me.

So grandma & Tammy left the house, misty & heather called them, they came back and then Tammy said to the lake....????

How is that going to help? Can you just explain a little to us? I already saw the time line didnt match.

aarrgh...going thru the timeline from a new perspective (re: TB and Gma) but still not getting the motive

The facebook page had a print screen it looked like of a...yelp...Craig's list ad.

The description reads

NEED LOCAL HELP WITH MISSING GIRLS (MEYERS LAKE)

The ad says, yeah it's Ashville again. Just looks like a medium taunting that they could help. I don't know, what do others interpret it to read?

I'm just going to move along from it for now. jmo

Forget about trying to figure out motive at this point. Just look at the timing and coordination of events, what people said, what has been put into LE's timeline and what has not. Don't focus on shiny objects like paddleboats, and bikers, and runners, and some guy at the lake. Just run the timeline based on the story that has been told. See where that leaves you.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343632494648.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343632494648.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 199
The facebook page had a print screen it looked like of a...yelp...Craig's list ad.

The description reads

NEED LOCAL HELP WITH MISSING GIRLS (MEYERS LAKE)

The ad says, yeah it's Ashville again. Just looks like a medium taunting that they could help. I don't know, what do others interpret it to read?

I'm just going to move along from it for now. jmo

well...that was a bit anticlimatic...

Forget about trying to figure out motive at this point. Just look at the timing and coordination of events, what people said, what has been put into LE's timeline and what has not. Don't focus on shiny objects like paddleboats, and bikers, and runners, and some guy at the lake. Just run the timeline based on the story that has been told. See where that leaves you.

Ok i see what your saying thats always has been fishy to me. I just thought maybe there was confusion on that from le and family members it wasnt cleared up yet, that has also been on justice q forum. I thought maybe there was some big motive you had going on. Thank you for telling us :-)

The timeline given is they were last seen at 12:15 on Cctv and then they disappeared. Their bikes were found at 3:58. Grandma looked for them from 12:30 to 1:30 and could not find them. Then she went home and met Tammy. Then they were called back by Drew to help look and headed to the lake at 2:45. The bikes were found 73 minutes later.

I still don't know what happened.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads