IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, found deceased, Evansdale, 13 Jul 2012 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm local... you hear it mentioned here-and-there. I think there are many who would love nothing more than to hear that it has been resolved, and yet life has had to go on.... but goes on with some fear. There are less kids playing outside alone the last 5 years....

But also - i personally have heard a lot of "it has to be the drug ring that the day was involved with." There is no facts to back this up necessarily outside of rumor.... but I only say that because I hear that statement often. Being local, I try to bring it up in conversation here-and-there just to keep people thinking about it.... most of my friends/family are sick of me talking about it.

Thanks for this.

Don't forget that the speculation by locals is just that.

Talk is cheap.

Keep pressing and keep talking about it. You never know. One day you might say the right thing to the right person who can help.

Let's just keep hoping. I remember this case as if it happened yesterday. Please let there be a break. The recent deaths of the woman and her son are a horrible tragedy.

Me too. It’s hard to believe the six year anniversary is coming up without an arrest. It is upsetting there has been no arrest in this case and Abigail and Liberty’s but I will never give up hope of an arrest in both cases.

The fact that this poor sick individual chose to pull her young son in front of a freakin train pretty much negates anything she might have said one way or the other. If you are that mentally ill, the truth isn't something easily perceived. And she damn sure believed whatever mad logic or hallucination or delusion that caused her to kill her own child by pulling him to be SMASHED by a train.

The fact that this poor sick individual chose to pull her young son in front of a freakin train pretty much negates anything she might have said one way or the other. If you are that mentally ill, the truth isn't something easily perceived. And she damn sure believed whatever mad logic or hallucination or delusion that caused her to kill her own child by pulling him to be SMASHED by a train.
Another possibility is that she was not only mentally ill or drug sick, but also in fear for her life and that of her son. Perhaps she had been threatened because of what she knew and could live with it no longer. Terrible thing to consider.

It's often the case that delusional, paranoid, schizophrenic, or otherwise disturbed people merge reality and hallucination or delusion. For instance a paranoid person often starts from a correct observation but makes fallacious deductions about the threat level, or somebody with drug-induced hallucinations might think a dragon attacked them when in fact a big dog barked at them (true example, happened to my brother's friend).

So this woman might have made the whole thing up, but there might well be some elements of truth in it. I'm not saying that for sure she knew something, only that I hope they check it thoroughly instead of just dismissing it because she went off the deep end.

Just to clarify was this woman the last person who saw Lizzie and Lyric at the lake?

From what I recall she never saw the girls...she was wandering around the lake area saying she knew what happened or something bad happened, etc.
I don't remember any details of her claims being quoted by MSM, just mention of psychics etc making claims.

Hello, I agree with you that it is very sad and disappointing. I, too, do not want this result in the case of the Abbot and Liberty. I also want to recommend a service that will help you with writing essays and other written paper works. The narrative essay can buy from -who write them cheaply and very cool. Thanks a lot for your attention. I hope that everything will be fine with the Abbot and Liberty.
Welcome to Ws GreenEdward, nice to see new interest in this case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV