IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, W Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 - What happened? - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been a couple of recent posts here on this thread that have apparently been personal attacks. As a combat veteran of the Sharon Marshall forum, I would ask that we all play nice with each other or risk this forum being yanked like the SM one. We can disagree while still treating each other with respect.

godzorphan said:
not sure where he originated, but traveled in a van around the country..some stopoff points led to outside Phoenix, others to Nogales...
I wondered if there was link there...Lord knows that there are pleanty of CO links to this case.

Dr. Doogie said:
There have been a couple of recent posts here on this thread that have apparently been personal attacks. As a combat veteran of the Sharon Marshall forum, I would ask that we all play nice with each other or risk this forum being yanked like the SM one. We can disagree while still treating each other with respect.
Oh,this place is a Sunday School compared to God Like Productions or Freekatie.net, (regarding Katie Holmes). The flaming on those places is like an inferno!

This may seem like Sunday School compared to the other sites, but this site tolerates ZERO personal attacks of any kind. It's okay to disagree with what someone says... this is, after all, an opinion forum... but to disagree via personal attacks is not allowed. I totally agree with what Doogie said.

DCI Awaits Report On Missing Paper Boy's Photos
Mother Says Photos Are Real

DES MOINES, Iowa -- Investigators are still waiting for a report from the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation to determine if pictures of a missing newspaper boy are authentic. ---->

http://www.kcci.com/news/9809822/detail.html

nanandjim said:
There are already a couple of other "Johnny Gosch" threads. I don't understand why this one was started. :waitasec:

I started a thread on the photos because there are two otehr boys in the one photo. So if they are real, then it is not just Johnny Gosch.

laini said:
I started a thread on the photos because there are two otehr boys in the one photo. So if they are real, then it is not just Johnny Gosch.
Yes, I would like to know more about those 2. I feel that the kid in the middle of the colour photo looks like the picture of John in his Adidas t shirt. The black and white photos is not him IMO. I guess we will find out soon enough.
Is it possible these photos are just a cruel hoax or am I barking up the wrong tree.

HollywoodBound said:
Anyway, I remember reading, I think on doenetwork, about a boy who would frequent places that gave food to homeless/street kids. They had a picture of one boy that they took while he was staying there and they were trying to identify him, I believe he was listed under 'unidentified' not 'disappearances'. He was living last time they heard from him but they could not relocate him. He gave them aliases none of which could prove his identity and I think one was Johnny but I can't remember for sure. Does anyone remember this and have a link? I looked through the unidentified males but can't find it again.

I remember that one too, Hollywood, and I too think it was on DoeNetwork, but I just spent quite some time trying to find it and couldn't... maybe I'll try again later.

someone posted about the dollar bill earlier, I found this on wikipedia...

"Gosch's disappearance became something of a cautionary tale to midwestern youth, Johnny Gosch jokes swept the nation's schoolyards, and dollar bills began turning up with "Help me! - Johnny Gosch" scrawled across them."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Gosch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Gosch

What about the 'brand' that is supposedly shown on JG's arm in the second picture. A brand is something that would not be easily altered to be totally undetectable by plastic surgery, IMO. Does anyone know how JG verified that he was indeed himself in the visit w/ Noreen? Identifying that brand would even now tie the photo to him, wouldn't it?

According to what I've read, JG showed his mom a birth mark on his stomach I believe, that proved to her that it was indeed JG. I don't know the validity of that, though... it's just something I read.

inquiringmindz said:
OMG, I just about fainted when I watched the news. They could have a small break in the Johnny Gosch case. Johnny's mom received pictures in the mail of what appears to be her son bound and gagged. IMHO, it does look like him. The news stated he was wearing sweat pants when taken and he does have these on in the pic.

She also received another pic of two other boys tied up in the same fashion and is asking for help in trying to identify the other boys in the photo.

See http://www.johnnygosch.com/ for photos and details.

It really makes me wonder about the pedophile ring...
If you really want to do some research into the pedophile rings I would suggest this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Franklin-Cover-Up-Satanism-Murder-Nebraska/dp/0963215809

HeartofTexas said:
I can't welcome you enough to WS, Godzorphan. Thank you for your input.

I've done an hour or two (ha!) of research into the Franklin Cover-up, Johnny Gosch, etc. myself and reached the same conclusions you did. With the advent of the internet, it's actually quite easy to do if you just keep following each trail where it leads you. Unfortunately, after you've followed so many trails and seen so much evidence that all points to the same truth, you find yourself getting dizzy with knowledge that nobody, and I mean nobody, wants to hear. People say "conspiracy theorist" to anyone who dares utter anything about this. IMO, all of the facts I uncovered were heartbreaking and left me reeling with information I didn't have a clue what to do with. Whatever this is, it's too big to fight on your own. That much I know.

For anyone who might be interested, this website shows part of the story on the government's involvement with pedophilia as it appeared on the front page of the Washington Times back in (I believe) 1989. It appeared one day and never appeared again. I believe the entire article can also be retrieved at this site.

http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/archive/oldnews2/boystown/http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/archive/oldnews2/boystown/http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/archive/oldnews2/boystown/http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/archive/oldnews2/boystown/
It is great to finally see some people that are open minded enough to do the research on subjects such as Bohemian Grove, the Franklin Coverup, the MK Ultra program, and these pedophile/satanic sex slave rings. I introduced a lot of this information earlier (see posts starting on page 4) and was ridiculed and labeled a conspiracy theorist even though I provided many links to information and even mainstream news articles reporting cases of government officials getting busted for involvement in these rings. Some people even accused me of being an imposter or having some ties to the case myself. Nonetheless I stand by my earlier posts and I pray that more evidence comes to light to expose these horrible people so that no more innocent children have to suffer.

Is it possible to start a new forum for Johnny, like with the Lyon sisters? There is just so much going on here and so much information. Then there could be a separeat thread about missing boys who may be the other boys in the picture and what not.

atx said:
GODZORPHAN,

In your years of investigation and research have you ever ran across the name Michael Aquino? I referred to him in an earlier post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=599045&postcount=126
Um, yeah...in fact I was supposed to debate him at a police seminar year ago...his darling wife Lillith called in and said his back had gone out and he was staying home in St Louie so she could take care of him...while he was in fact 100 miles away at an air force base doing rituals in the basement...he sent his rep up to take his place...debate went well for me & the others on our side of the deal...didn't even consider Mikie would want a "full report" or psych eval on the participants...let's just say, my life turned into a living hell after that, and I was forced to confront all the other "players" in this "most dangerous game", coming out the other side to understand that disinformation and destruction of credibility for ANYONE wanting to expose the child trade/child *advertiser censored*/MC/satanic links. Frankly I don't trust deprogrammers, I don't trust "expert" private investigators. And I think Mikie has his fingers in more stuff than we can know. He thoroughly infected psy-op & many other areas of the army.

atx said:
...In your years of investigation and research have you ever ran across the name Michael Aquino?...
Aquino was born in San Francisco and can be placed there in the 1960's with the Church of Satan and in the 1980's during the Presidio child abuse scandal. Does anyone know if he was in SF during the early 1970's?

Dr. Doogie said:
Aquino was born in San Francisco and can be placed there in the 1960's with the Church of Satan and in the 1980's during the Presidio child abuse scandal. Does anyone know if he was in SF during the early 1970's?
If memory serves me, he was on LaVey's Council of Nine - up until his tour of Vietnam, I believe - which I think was somewhere between 1971-1974 - where he got his "revelation" that LaVey was through, and he himself (Aquino) would usher in the new "Aeon of Set." Not sure how much of the 1970's he was in SF but at least part of the time. After the presidio scandal he retired out from Cape Girardeau from the records division of the army (where, interestingly, there was a little "fire" that destroyed certain military officers' records, including those of a father of a RA/MC vic.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btrueclover