IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, West Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree with LE not wanting to solve the case, in fact, from Noreen's book the police did not seem interested in investigating a missing Johnny. It wasn't until another boy went missing that LE perked up their ears and launched a full investigation, which I believe was Eugene Martin's case, and that still has yet to be solved. I am not one to be a conspiracy theorist but I wonder if LE ever had any potential suspects or any leads but they never shared them with Noreen or the public due to lack of evidence, or perhaps it was someone in LE or related to LE that took Johnny. One has to go back to the begining of this case and read the eyewitness accounts of a man asking Johnny for directions? Either this was a ruse to get Johnny into the car or the man really was lost, but decided to abduct Johnny. Which brings me to, could this have been a local man that 'watched' Johnny and decided since he was alone to abduct him? Or was this all random? If my recollection is correct, Johnny's dad went with him on the paper route on a regular basis, except for that day. Which this tells me that whoever abducted Johnny was most likely watching him for longer than just that 1 day he went missing and therefore, was a local.

I think somebody was watching the paper boys in that area generally, not just Johnny Gosch. It was the same story with Eugene - he was always accompanied by his older brother, but the night before Eugene disappeared his brother went to a party and overslept the next morning, so Eugene went out alone. And the very first time he went out alone he disappeared.

I'd be looking for someone who lived on the paper route, or even connected with the employment of the paper boys.

Child traffickers and paedophile rings are usually part of larger organised crime networks, and people like that don't need to resort to anything as risky as snatching paper boys. They have access to street children from poorer countries, children whose parents sell them, children whose parents are part of the group, and runaways.

I think somebody was watching the paper boys in that area generally, not just Johnny Gosch. It was the same story with Eugene - he was always accompanied by his older brother, but the night before Eugene disappeared his brother went to a party and overslept the next morning, so Eugene went out alone. And the very first time he went out alone he disappeared.

I'd be looking for someone who lived on the paper route, or even connected with the employment of the paper boys.

Child traffickers and paedophile rings are usually part of larger organised crime networks, and people like that don't need to resort to anything as risky as snatching paper boys. They have access to street children from poorer countries, children whose parents sell them, children whose parents are part of the group, and runaways.

Cappuccino, I completely agree with you. I do not think any child traffickers or any 'rings' took either paperboy. I think someone was watching them and abducted them, and like you said, perhaps someone connected with the 'employment of the paper boys'. It only makes sense that someone had to be watching them, what are the chances that both Johnny and Eugene went missing, both paperboys, and were both alone. That is too coincidental to be a coincidence, imo.

Cappuccino, I completely agree with you. I do not think any child traffickers or any 'rings' took either paperboy. I think someone was watching them and abducted them, and like you said, perhaps someone connected with the 'employment of the paper boys'. It only makes sense that someone had to be watching them, what are the chances that both Johnny and Eugene went missing, both paperboys, and were both alone. That is too coincidental to be a coincidence, imo.

Paper boys - easy targets for a pedophile. No stretch required. JMO.

I believe him because he has statements from one of the mob informants. The names match up with the name in the story.

Bumping for Johnny!

Re-watched his episode of "vanished" today.

That story about Johnny visiting his Mother is really haunting! I wonder what he looked like that day, or if he was camouflaged to protect his identity, was it really Johnny? What do you all think? Do you believe Johnny is still alive? I would say sadly, no. Maybe if he is alive, he may never be able to come out of hiding. How tragic!

I only wished if it was Johnny who visited Noreen that he could have come home that year, and be safe! I can't recall, did Noreen say who was with Johnny at that time, and it know where his transportation was? Reports vary from what I remember, but they talked for between one to three hours.

Satch

I keep thinking about Johnny. I'm not sure why. I think he is alive and he can't come forward just like the book when it says "Johnny can't come home." It's too dangerous. It could implicate several people in high government. I have read about so many mind control programs but people don't want to look at this stuff even though it goes way back to Hitler and his experiments. The mind can be controlled and fractured. I think that Jeff Guckert, Jeff Gannon and Johnny Gosch all have the same initals right down to the middle name initials. I think Noreen knows that Jeff is her son but to protect him will never come out with that knowledge as it keeps everyone safer. I think information about Guckert being in high school came out past Johnny disappearing and from what I have read there is nothing available on Guckert to link him to his early childhood, his birth or any family. The same goes for Jeff Gannon. I believe there has been some stuff done operationally to change Johnny Gosh's appearance so people won't recognize him but I think he's one in the same and I'm hoping, one day he will feel safe to come out by protection of God and that is when he gets his memory and clarity back as to who he really is. Somewhere inside of Jeff is Johnny the little boy who was kidnapped. He's just hidden in plain sight.

I keep thinking about Johnny. I'm not sure why. I think he is alive and he can't come forward just like the book when it says "Johnny can't come home." It's too dangerous. It could implicate several people in high government. I have read about so many mind control programs but people don't want to look at this stuff even though it goes way back to Hitler and his experiments. The mind can be controlled and fractured. I think that Jeff Guckert, Jeff Gannon and Johnny Gosch all have the same initals right down to the middle name initials. I think Noreen knows that Jeff is her son but to protect him will never come out with that knowledge as it keeps everyone safer. I think information about Guckert being in high school came out past Johnny disappearing and from what I have read there is nothing available on Guckert to link him to his early childhood, his birth or any family. The same goes for Jeff Gannon. I believe there has been some stuff done operationally to change Johnny Gosh's appearance so people won't recognize him but I think he's one in the same and I'm hoping, one day he will feel safe to come out by protection of God and that is when he gets his memory and clarity back as to who he really is. Somewhere inside of Jeff is Johnny the little boy who was kidnapped. He's just hidden in plain sight.

Interesting!

Have there ever been any photos of the above alias names released to link them to Johnny Gosch? Wasn't there a rumor that said at one time, Johnny Gosch had been living somewhere in the Southwest under an assumed name?

It's really sad that if he is still alive, he may feel threatened after all these years and can't come home.

Satch

I think DNA tests proved that Jeff Gannon was not Johnny Gosch.

spurser, can you please link an article to where it said a DNA test was done? Everything I have read said that he hasn't taken the test yet. He is stalling or deferring the test.

spurser, can you please link an article to where it said a DNA test was done? Everything I have read said that he hasn't taken the test yet. He is stalling or deferring the test.

Sure, let me dig for awhile. I don't remember where I read that.

I stand corrected. He offered to take a test, but never did. Sorry about that.

Hello this is my very first post here, have been lurking for a while mainly on the Johnny Gosch threads which I find the case very interesting and mind boggling. It seems trying to discern fact from fiction is virtually impossible. I realize this topic has been beaten to death here but I came across something very interesting that I really wanted to share, maybe this has already been explored, I don't know.
While reading an article about the missing boy Marc Allen (I believe all 3 of them are connected), there was a comment from a person regarding a man named Roger D. Matice who had been convicted of molesting a 12 year old paper boy in Cedar Rapids, Iowa in 1966. Matice was 24 at that time. Then in 2012 he was convicted of child *advertiser censored* in Texas at the age of 71. This guy is obviously a pervert so what I would like to know is what he was up to in between those two incidents from 1966-2012. Johnny Gosch, Eugene Martin, and Marc Anthony's abductions all fall within that timeframe. I did a simple people search on this guy and found that he graduated from the University of Iowa which is in Iowa City, only about 100 miles from Des Moines. I also found that he has/had family in Iowa as well. I wonder if he was there in the 80's and if LE ever looked into this guy concerning these missing boys? Oh, and interestingly enough, Matice was also a paper boy when he was a teen. I'm posting the links to the articles for reference.

Newspaper article of 1966 conviction in Cedar Rapids
http://newspaperarchive.com/cedar-rapids-gazette/1966-04-12/page-3

Article from 2012 conviction of child *advertiser censored* in Houston
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Rive...ng-child-*advertiser censored*-173430271.html

Marc Allen article- scroll down to the comments and refer to the one posted by someone named 'Andrea'
http://iowacoldcases.org/case-summaries/marc-allen/

welcome Chaotic! That is awesome information! Let's hope the info "Andrea" provided gets police to do something!

DNA sample leads to arrest in John Snyder Jr. murder (1994 cold case)

Mason City(IA) Police and the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation have made an arrest in a 19-year-old murder case thanks to DNA profiling.

Michael Jason Cisneros, 37, formerly of Mason City, has been charged with first-degree murder in the July 1994 death of 20-month-old John Joseph Snyder Jr.

At the time of the boy’s death, the boy’s father John Snyder Sr. told police that he and his son, John Jr., sat outside their home at 10 S. Adams Ave. and watched a thunderstorm on the evening of July 19, 1994.

Snyder reported his son missing early the next morning. The baby was found dead July 21, snagged on a tree in Willow Creek in northeast Mason City.

http://www.kaaltv.com/article/storie...html?cat=10218

At a Monday news conference, Mason City Police Chief Michael Lashbrook said Cisneros was identified as a suspect through a DNA sample he gave when he was transported to the Iowa Medical and Classification Center in Oakdale in 2012. The match was flagged in the state’s database in January 2013. The match was found on a DNA sample on the boy’s pajamas, according to police.

DNA collected at the time provided evidence that resulted in the arrest of Michael Jason Cisneros last Friday.

The DNA technology done in 1994 was not able to determine a profile.

Cisneros was required to provide a DNA sample in December of last year after being convicted of a felony in Iowa.

Subsequent matching of the DNA in the national database turned up Cisneros as a match.

I normally post on the Jacob Wetterling thread and have a question for those of you more familiar with Johnny's case. Is this site (link below) run by Noreen or someone else? If you scroll down to the post on Sept. 20, 2006, Jacob is mentioned as having been seen in some photos with his hair dyed black. I'm just wondering how reputable this site is. Thanks!
http://www.johnnygosch.com/

foxfire, disturbing info about Cisneros. According to my calculations, if he is 37 now, he would have been 18 at the time of the murder of the baby in 1994. This guy would have been too young to have anything to do with the Gosch case.

shergal, I have been on the Johnny Gosch site. I find it interesting. Some info is hard to swallow, but the information about him being kidnapped into a child sex ring I believe. I have spoken personally with the private detective working with Noreen and know that this ring was operating full swing in the 70's and 80's. I don't take everything on the site for the truth though. There are a lot of claims that are not backed up and seems like some statements are made from straight emotion from Noreen. I feel bad that everyone thinks she is a nut case. I don't think she is. Not one bit. I am not sure who runs the site.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back