GUILTY IA - Kraigen Grooms for child sexual abuse, Ottumwa, 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Will someone give me your opinion? Look at the picture - do you notice a slight dimpled area any where on this child's face? If so, tell me the location. I want to see if others see what I am seeing, if so, I will stay up, if not, I think it has been a long WS day and I need to go to bed.

Dimpled?

Will someone give me your opinion? Look at the picture - do you notice a slight dimpled area any where on this child's face? If so, tell me the location. I want to see if others see what I am seeing, if so, I will stay up, if not, I think it has been a long WS day and I need to go to bed.

Not good enough resolution for me to see.

I notice that his ears don't seem to quite match. The left ear (our left) seems a bit larger. In fact, his whole face looks a little asymmetrical to me. Eyes not quite even.

In one of the other pics, the one where he is smiling broadly, he looks to me to have quite prominent dimples, on either side of the mouth.

I don't like his eyes. Look dead to me even when he's smiling.

I suppose I shouldn't be critiquing and making assumptions based on a few photos. But I get a bad vibe none the less and trust my gut.. Right or wrong.

It looks like there is something in the middle of his forehead. A big bump. Maybe just a blemish? Or the shadow from his hat.

The smiling pic looks sinister to me because the grin is wide, exposing all those snaggly teeth, the lips are juicy and red, and the eyes...look kind of emotionless or at least a different emotion than the mouth is expressing. I think the camera angle has something to do with it, too.

I think there is something very sad emanating from those pictures.

Despairing? Really?

Very interesting how we all view him differently.

Despairing doesn't preclude sinister.

He reminds me of the kids in A Clockwork Orange. Not Alex, but the ones hanging out around him.

so weird it looks like It could be a female trying hard to disguise herself as male that would explain the wax or threaded eyebrows.

I lean toward the person being male, but could be female. If so, I wouldn't even say she appears to be "trying" to disguise herself. Nothing that just screams "male" to me...

I'm assuming LE already did a Google image search? It's not working for me on my phone- anyone else tech-savvy enough tonight to plug this pic into the engine, Catfish style?

IMO they are looking for this boy because they are trying to find the little girl. I think that we are seeing just a small glimpse of a photo that reveals a little girl being victimized. If he is a minor, he may be a victim as well or he could be a young adult (18 or 19) and be the perpetrator. I absolutely feel that the confidentiality they are trying to protect is that of the little girl.

I'm assuming LE already did a Google image search? It's not working for me on my phone- anyone else tech-savvy enough tonight to plug this pic into the engine, Catfish style?

Now you're going all Matrix on me, Marnie. You can actually do this?

IMO they are looking for this boy because they are trying to find the little girl. I think that we are seeing just a small glimpse of a photo that reveals a little girl being victimized. If he is a minor, he may be a victim as well or he could be a young adult (18 or 19) and be the perpetrator. I absolutely feel that the confidentiality they are trying to protect is that of the little girl.

I tend to agree. If he were a victim, it could be risky imo to release his photo and potentially put him in danger. Though they may have made a calculated decision if another child is at risk. They have stressed that it's urgent.

But isn't it still possible that they want to speak to him about something other than crimes against children? They would hide the picture of the little girl in any case imo.

Now you're going all Matrix on me, Marnie. You can actually do this?

Yes! If you "Google" Google Image Search it explains how. I just can't from my phone for some reason tonight...they do it on that show CatFish all the time to help people in alleged online relationships to uncover the truth. Fascinating stuff. I dunno about the Matrix- but big brother is watching ; )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barbie182
Back