GUILTY IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, found deceased, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
===============

Samantha Rix up next

Did u live in a trailer park in Montezuma?

Are u familiar with Xavier H?

Yes, he is my son’s best friend.

You reported X missing, correct?

Yes, I know James Lowe

Was he a bf of X’s mom?

Yes

Lived in a trailer near sun valley ski resort

She asked me to go see if he was with James Lowe

Did X spend time with James?

No, not after they broke up

Trailer was locked up, no one around—I took LE out there and my note was gone

Objection—Lowe was never charged with anything about sex trafficking and it has nothing to do with Mollies murder

Sustained

Cross/ no questions

IMO, the female defense attorney has one of the most grating voices and inflections ever...she speaks in a sing songy, weird way that is like mocking and sarcastic
This defense 'duo' is really making a mockery of judicial system IMO. CBR had a trial, testified at said trial, was found guilty and sentenced. So much time and taxpayer dollars being wasted on this circus.

I thought the judge had already ruled that this “new” evidence wasn’t coming in. Isn’t this hearing about a new trial? If the new evidence isn’t coming in, why are they talking about it?
I’m obviously confused. I’ve probably got this wrong. Could someone clarify for dense me?

Denise Hnytka @DeniseWQAD 10m
Defense calls Ben Johnston. Works for Mahaska County Sheriff, narcotics division. #MollieTibbetts @wqad

Denise Hnytka @DeniseWQAD 2m
Johnston investigated report of young woman picked up along the highway, claiming she had been sex trafficked out of a home in New Sharon, IA. #MollieTibbetts @wqad

Denise Hnytka [URL='https://twitter.com/DeniseWQAD']@DeniseWQAD [/URL]8m
Ben Johnston says James Lowe is known to LE as being involved in drug trafficking. Lowe once dated Xavior's mother. Still had contact with Xavior. #MollieTibbetts @wqad

Ben Johnston/ sheriff in narcotics div

Do u know James Lowe?

Yes

Has intel been given that he is possibly involved in sex trafficking?

I have had ONE report of that

Objection: there was no charges brought, and it was dismissed

Sustained

How did u get that report?

On may 2oth, A woman in her 2o’s came forward—had been picked up night before on hi way 92 late night—Trooper picked her up to see if she needed help

She came forward and said that she had been sexually assaulted , drugged and trafficked —out of New Sharon 405 East Market st. Adam Marshman owner

James Lowe frequented that house?

Yes

So you made the search warrant, correct?

Yes

And some of her story was corroborated enough for you to get the search warrant?

Correct

Deputy Johnston is looking over the Search Warrant application for the New Sharon trap house

Mar of 2019 app was granted

Were u involved in Mollies case?

No

Female stated in may of 2018 this female met up with James Lowe in Brooklyn and went with him to New Sharon

Yes

Then what happened?

She and her bf went to that house and shot up some drugs with Lowe—she said she doesn’t remember anything after that

Objection relevance

Sustained

She said she shot up in that house for 6 months—said she didnt feel she was allowed to leave

Mar 2019—an officer told me a young female said Lowe had been following her and she thought he was going to kidnap her

Did you think of sharing this info with the Tibbetts investigation?

No

Cross:

Was Lowe charged with anything?

No

Did this young lady say she was having trouble remembering what actually happened

Yes

Was Gavin Jones involved here?

No

How about Dalton?

No, no connection

Any connection to the Tibbetts case?

NO, none

I wanted to hear more about the possible George/Mexican Mafia connection. I didn't listen to all of the trial, so I missed the Ron Pexa/torture room stuff.

Not surprising is JL is known to LE for drug dealing.
It was so very sad when defense put Pexa’s daughter on the stand who cried uncontrollably. It was unnecessary imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back