Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is interesting to hear Mr Tibbetts say perhaps Mollie voluntarily got into a vehicle with someone she knew.

It reminds me of the earliest new articles asking the public in Utah to be on the lookout for her.

"IRON COUNTY, Utah — Police in southern Utah are asking the public to be on the lookout for a missing Iowa woman who they say has family connections in southern Utah."

"The Iron County Sheriff’s Office says they don’t know if Tibbetts is in Utah but they say she has family connections in Southern Utah, and they ask anyone who sees the woman to call their local police agency."

JULY 23, 2018
Police in southern Utah ask residents to be on lookout for missing Iowa woman

This also gives credence to the possibility that it is a voluntary absence. Utah seems random - making me wonder if her online data led there. I hope her dad is correct.

Wow. What mollie’s Dad says about getting in a car is interesting. To say maybe this person misunderstood their relationship sure seems detailed. It’s a far different scenario then questioning WC everyday.

Yes and it seems to match what a lot of people here have wondered about or been concerned about.

Fitbit devices don't measure heart rate with voltages, instead they use a technology they call PurePulse LED's which use coloured LED's to reflect onto the skin to detect blood volume changes.
More details can be found at their website.

I realized that after the fact of constructing that post that I was thinking of the EKG and IR technology I had worked on in the 1980s during my biomed experimentation days but it was too late to correct and update that post to reflect current technology.

If Mollie's dad is correct and she got in the car with someone she knew, it's definitely not WC. First, it's unlikely she would have known him and second, I really doubt she'd get in the car with him if she didn't know him or if she had just seen him occasionally.
Just made me flash on her situation right now. She's meeting people in college and she's used to people she's known all her life so she might be more apt to be too friendly with someone too quickly. People in college are transient and you don't know their history. Especially if you're from a small town, the university is in your backyard and you're an open friendly person.

Wow. What mollie’s Dad says about getting in a car is interesting. To say maybe this person misunderstood their relationship sure seems detailed. It’s a far different scenario then questioning WC everyday.
This can't just be coming from a place of hope inside her dad. This has to be based off something, it's way too specific and detailed. Perhaps something she shared with him during their 3 hour phone conversation...

Very interesting timing that they canceled the news conference. To me it means there's nothing new to report at the moment but they are close to a breakthrough so buying time to have (as Winker likes to say) "the investigative team aggressively pursue the lead".

I also think it's smart to cancel if they were just going to do a rehash of the last two press conferences which told us nothing. They have to know that the next one needs to lead to something of substance if they are going to keep the MSM and general public interested and looking, calling in tips, etc. Not saying that's right, it's just how it is.
Personally, at 19+ days and counting, I don't think Mollie's Mum can stand up there for another stonewall.

Last edited:
If dad thinks she got in the car with someone she knows and didn't realize his intent - could it be a parent of one of the day care kids? Someone she would know but never expect them to have an interest in her. Just thinking that a parent would be intimidating to her - she would probably be uncomfortable but not scared. Just my opinion

Personally, I don't think Mollie's Mum can stand up there for another stonewall.
I’m sure they got flack for having a no information news conference last week. Or there’s a breakthrough and they are busy. Let’s hope.

Regarding the speculation that someone may be keeping MT somewhere - one of the go-to speeches LE gives at pressers in these types of scenerios is the ol' "Check on your friends" speech. Similar messages like, "do any of your friends seem 'off' lately, anyone following unusual schedules". I certainly may have missed it, but has anyone heard this type of verbage from the pressers yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member