Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd comments about MT 'mixing up' jogging route. Early reports described her as 'creature of habit' that had 3 routes'. Not sure which is correct.
Could it be both? Mixing it up between the few routes she usually takes? I mean it's a small town, how many routes can there be, really?

I also noticed that Rick Rahn testified in court in Dubuque (for a totally unrelated case) on Friday. DCI folks are keeping busy!
I wonder if that's why they had someone else take his place with this for a little bit?

The entire quote: "It's totally speculation on my part, but I think Mollie is with someone that she knows, that is in over their head," Rob Tibbetts said. "That there was some kind of misunderstanding about the nature of their relationship and at this point they don't know how to get out from under this."
By "they" does he mean the person who took her or that person and MT

This thread moves so incredibly fast it's impossible to stay up to date. Can someone please share a link that explains why the SUV is not considered important/linked to Mollie's case? TIA
I don't think this story has been confirmed by MSM yet. Earlier post said the SUV was a local driving around with a policeman inside and they were patrolling the area after the hardware store vandalism.

From article: “Tibbetts added that he believes Mollie and whoever is with her "don't know how to resolve this," but encouraged anyone with information "to come forward and bring Mollie home."

Is this indication that. Mollie’s dad thinks she’s voluntarily missing or was initially?​
Im of the opinion he thinks she left and is scared to come back!! Oh how I hope he’s right!!

This is not a meaningful definition of mental illness.

The term " mental illness " is kind of a catch all phrase that is pretty meaningless. Human behavior occurs on a continuum of expected responses to various environmental stimuli. Psychiatrists and Psychologists use a manual called the DSM ( short for the diagnostic and statistical manual) when evaluating human behaviors. Diagnosis are also usually on a continuum... for example someone with schizoid personality disorder may lose touch with reality during times of stress but may not have the number of symptoms needed for a diagnosis of schizophrenia. Many murderers do indeed have personality disorders that would qualify them as having mental health issues even if they are not the behaviors you typically think of as "mentally ill" The question becomes is someone who willfully murders another person ( excluding acts of self defense) inherently mentally ill because of their actions? The answer is no, but in MOO that is no consolation because then they're just evil.

The percentages say she was abducted while jogging, and it’s perfectly consistent with that type of abduction/attack.

To me, if she ran off on her own, then she confides in someone, now that someone will trust another to be silent, and that never works.

And, it’s my understanding this theory was developed because there was no evidence of disappearance, however, in reality, there is all the evidence you would find in a person taken while jogging.

The lack of phone activity, bank activity, communication activity, habitual activity, obligation activity - IS evidence. And the abrupt ending to those activities.

This is my opinion.

I agree and I think you can also look at her as a person. Compassionate, kind, well liked and also a middle child, the fixer, the people pleaser, least likely to voluntarilyvolun away if you ask me.

I think she was taken, and my gut feeling is it was by a "stranger". Maybe someone she would recognize as being from Brooklyn but not really known to her.

From article: “Tibbetts added that he believes Mollie and whoever is with her "don't know how to resolve this," but encouraged anyone with information "to come forward and bring Mollie home."

Is this indication that. Mollie’s dad thinks she’s voluntarily missing or was initially?​

By "they" does he mean the person who took her or that person and MT

Good question. I hope that we can see the entire interview soon.

With that theory, WC (the hog farmer) is ruled out. Perhaps they feel he is more of a witness then a POI.
Ok, that's reasonable. If he were a witness, what reasons can you think of where he wouldn't be talking?
Someone said something about if a car were parked (say in the line of sight of MT's jog) could that location be visible from WC's location?

I think he is speaking to her and suggesting how she can resolve it.

Ok, that's reasonable. If he were a witness, what reasons can you think of where he wouldn't be talking?
Someone said something about if a car were parked (say in the line of sight of MT's jog) could that location be visible from WC's location?
What makes you think he isn't talking? From what I have read, he seems like he's talking, he just (reasonably) won't take a polygraph. He even allowed pretty extensive property searches.

Her Dad is a Dad. And likely knows nothing about these kinds of cases.

It’s not unusual for the body to be undetected for a long period of time.

It took over a year to find Chandra Levy’s body.

That was an East Coast crimes, I suspect bodies in cornfields take longer to come to light.

Is this indication that Mollie’s dad thinks she’s voluntarily missing or was initially? And that she bears some responsibility because she “doesn’t know how to resolve this”

Edited for clarity​
That’s what I gathered from his statement. “Molly and whovever is with her...” She voluntarily went missing and is now in over her head.

JMO

I find this to be too much "coincidence".
Security cameras next door: Out of service. Dogs: Locked in basement. Roommates: Out of town.
Do you think all of those things are connected or just some of them?

Exactly ... can the poster state why it’s somewhere to look? Maybe a troll?
It's probably a troll. She/He has at least two fb pages, and the "friends" may be the same person as well. I was disturbed when I noticed that one of the "friends" used the same profile picture as someone who was posting on here last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee