Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first post, so hopefully I'm not posting something I shouldn't. I have been a lurker since the day after Lindsey Baum disappeared. I didn't feel the need to post on that thread, as I shared the same suspicions as many other people.

The rules of what can and can't be posted seem a little different on this thread as compared to Lindsey's thread. That being said....

I'm leaning towards (please delete if I'm posting something I shouldn't) thinking that whoever was supposed to pick MT up for work in the morning has her. There have been no statements as far as I can see from LE or the media that *insert name* arrived at the boyfriend's home to pick up MT and she was missing. Certainly one of her coworkers or brother had to have knowledge of how she was getting to work in the morning. Why is LE keeping this information close to the chest regardless of whether she disappeared the night before or that morning?
Nothing is confirmed but it's more likely that Mollie expected to drive herself to Day Camp in the car she shares with her brother or catch a ride with her brother. Mollie also known to drive her BF truck to Day Camp but his truck was not available.

So it continues to appear that Mollie didn't make it home after her run. I've been on the map site and it doesn't seem there is a route for her run that day. I haven't read anywhere where they specifically gave her route, did anyone else read anything?
There isn't enough public information to know her route, unfortunately.

My take on today's cancelling of tomorrow's scheduled PC conference; how would they know they wouldn't have any new information by tomorrow, vs. instead actually having new information that they're not yet ready to share? Perhaps hopeful thinking. Also, even with no new info it seems these types of cases like to keep in front of the public eye, especially when they are (or appear to be) treading water. Hannah Graham's case comes to mind. RIP

Twitter

Fox news from just now.

Her father thinks she may have gotten into a car with someone.

Mollie Tibbett's father believes his daugher is alive somewhere being held against her will and is urging anyone with information to come forward. He says he
believes Mollie might have gotten into a car willingly and that the person she got into a car with perhaps misinterpreted their relationship and then made a horrible mistake.

Mollies father says, "the longer we go without finding Mollie um, the longer we go without finding Mollie's body, the more hopeful we are that she's alive somewhere um, and going through something that she can survive."

This thread moves so incredibly fast it's impossible to stay up to date. Can someone please share a link that explains why the SUV is not considered important/linked to Mollie's case? TIA

Maybe (likely ) this is nothing. But....

Mr WC, won't talk about his chats with LE, can't remember the questions, denies knowing MT, and says he never goes to Brooklyn. Then he offers (something like) "Some guy has got her".

WTH? Be like I said "I don't know the UK, I have no idea who the Prime Minster is, I would never take a vacation there.....but they need to go on with BREXIT" If you are so noncommittal and know nothing they why even venture a theory?

I don't know Mollie, have never been to Brooklyn and I think "some guy has got her".

My first post, so hopefully I'm not posting something I shouldn't. I have been a lurker since the day after Lindsey Baum disappeared. I didn't feel the need to post on that thread, as I shared the same suspicions as many other people.

The rules of what can and can't be posted seem a little different on this thread as compared to Lindsey's thread. That being said....

I'm leaning towards (please delete if I'm posting something I shouldn't) thinking that whoever was supposed to pick MT up for work in the morning has her. There have been no statements as far as I can see from LE or the media that *insert name* arrived at the boyfriend's home to pick up MT and she was missing. Certainly one of her coworkers or brother had to have knowledge of how she was getting to work in the morning. Why is LE keeping this information close to the chest regardless of whether she disappeared the night before or that morning?
The problem with that theory is that no one was supposed to pick her up. She was supposed to get her car from her mother's home the previous night, and drive herself to work. So if that plan changed, and that was why she didn't get the car, it would have had to change between the time her family thought she was on the way over for dinner and to get the car until the time she was picked up in the morning. A rough guess - at 5 pm her family still thought she was getting the car and coming for dinner. So it would be pretty easy to find who she set up a ride with after 5 pm using social media activity or phone records.

Do we know the context his statement was made in? (I have not personally watched the interview, if that's what it is from)
Like in your example, yes, you sound "crazy" (for lack of a better term) in giving advice on Brexit when you know nothing about it. But what if you tell me you know nothing about the UK, but then I still push and ask, "Well what do you think they should do regarding Brexit?" So in your mind, you answer they could go forward with it because you've heard a snippet of gossip about it, and know that it seems people want that to happen, so rather than lack an answer to a specific question, you just throw an idea out.

Mollie's dad is quoted as saying that she may have gotten into a car willingly, and that the person she got into the car with perhaps misinterpreted the nature of their relationship and then made a horrible mistake.

Dad is then on camera saying something along the lines of the longer they don't find her body, the more hopeful they are that she is alive.

Thank you - I did that and was surprised to find that they searched the farm because of a tip they received (I somehow missed that in the 15 threads)- I thought perhaps it was related to the cell phone pings or fitbit - but it was a tip. Someone knows something I think.

Unless it is a direct quote form LE, based on the awful reporting to date in this case, we cannot be certain. Other reports indicated her Fitbit last pinged in the area and that is why they have been searching there.

So it continues to appear that Mollie didn't make it home after her run. I've been on the map site and it doesn't seem there is a route for her run that day. I haven't read anywhere where they specifically gave her route, did anyone else read anything?
Mollie described as creature of habit. I believe her route(s) predicted from her device history studied by LE.

Not sure what it is worth. WC has to be nervous, with all the LE and MSM attention, who would not be a little anxious.

When he responded to the reporter that he didn't know/remember what the LE asked him (paraphrased), wonder if he was told not to repeat anything? He may have any number of reasons to be anxious, but one could be if he was told not to repeat anything and he was trying to be sure not to.

If the report is accurate regarding MT's father having stated he believes MT was 'taken by someone she knows'... and we take in to account that MT was scheduled to go with DJ to the DR for his brother's wedding plus there was a rumor that DJ might propose to MT while in the DR... might have caused a someone to feel a 'now or never' pressure to act upon his/her feelings for MT and, here we are.

If Mollie's dad is correct and she got in the car with someone she knew, it's definitely not WC. First, it's unlikely she would have known him and second, I really doubt she'd get in the car with him if she didn't know him or if she had just seen him occasionally.

I think there are good people out there, like Ekman. This woman sounds like an astrologer. Nervousness? No **** Sherlock.
LOL - true that. Writing an article quoting a "rent-a-expert" like this usually happens when there is nothing new to report but a public demand for more stories/info. It's an utter waste of time and space but it gets clicks and to many news outlets, that's what ultimately counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal