Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went back and skimmed some info... boyfriend was working 50 minutes away. Sorry, 50 minutes is not far to drive home for the night !!! Pretty much anyone in our small community has to drive anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and half to and from work each day ...

New Missing poster referenced above on the Finding FB page

MISSING POSSIBLY ABDUCTED
many bolded phrases
Seen jogging around 5:15 PM , unknown if she returned home
Around 10 PM her boyfriend opened a snapchat and it appeared she was in the home.
It is unclear when the photo was taken or sent.

Went back and skimmed some info... boyfriend was working 50 minutes away. Sorry, 50 minutes is not far to drive home for the night !!! Pretty much anyone in our small community has to drive anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and half to and from work each day ...
Dubuque is much further than 50 minutes away. Don't know where this 50 minutes is coming from but a simple Google Map directions between the two places will show it takes 2 hours and 15 minutes by car.

There is one conflict in statements I'm surprised nobody has pointed out. The neighbor was said to have seen her jogging at about 5:15, but her brother said he dropped her off there at 5:30. Did he pick her up while she was running, was the neighbor wrong about the day she was seen jogging/running, or is one of them wrong about the time? I doubt if it's anything important, but I really don't like relying on information I'm not sure of.

BBM

While Tibbeta was dog sitting, Dalton Jack told ABC News that he was about 50 miles away on a construction job.
Mollie Tibbetts Boyfriend Dalton Jack: 5 Fast Facts to Know | Heavy.com

Dalton Jack, who was in Dubuque, Iowa, about two hours away, for work...
Mollie Tibbetts Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Jake Tibbetts said the last six days have been surreal.

“You never think you are going to see your sister on a poster with a missing sign on it,” said Jake Tibbetts, Mollie Tibbetts’ brother.

He believes he was the last person to see his younger sister, at around 5:30 p.m. last Wednesday. [bbm]

Mitch Mortvedt, with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation, said investigators have developed a timeline of Tibbetts’ activity Wednesday but cannot release those details publicly.

On Tuesday, FBI agents filed into Brooklyn’s fire station for a daily briefing. Mortvedt said investigators are in the process of combing through Tibbetts’ social media accounts.

He said Tibbetts’ boyfriend opened a Snapchat from her around 10 p.m. Wednesday, so they sent a warrant to Snapchat to get more information.

“What we're trying to find out or conclude from that is when she would have sent it, not when it was received or opened,” Mortvedt said.

Mortvedt said investigators are still waiting on information from Tibbetts’ Fitbit.
Brother of missing woman remains hopeful as investigators track down leads

Except the article also says
Just normal,” he said. “I dropped her off at her boyfriend's (house). That was about it.”

Investigators believe Mollie Tibbetts left the house and went on her usual nightly run.

Still don't get why be and sis did not confirm how she would get to work the next day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim