Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have I read so many times in media that she was dog-sitting? Wasn't she actually living there for the summer? This wasn't just a couple night thing whilst they were out of town, was it?
I believe “dog sitting” in this case means “you’re in charge of feeding the dogs and letting them in/out”.

So does that indicate she was ready to leave for work?

I would have to say yes that this could indicate she was preparing to leave for work. The red shirt missing and now the dogs down where they go when nobody is home.

Interesting. This may help our timeline of when she went missing.

Anyone with dogs know that if they are penned up and you get home they want out. So I think this sounds about right that she put the dogs down there and was getting ready to leave.

Things pointing again to how she was planning to get to work that morning.

6:30 the work place opens. I think the timeline is getting tight now. Somewhere around 5 am - 5:30 am she would have been getting ready and putting the dogs up to catch her ride to work.

Maybe she did get a ride to work and never made it.

I was scrolling through a Twitter search, just using Mollie's name and filtering under latest, and I came across someone who was supposedly a 'close personal friend' who was posting her theory about what happening to MT. It wasn't anything groundbreaking or new worth rehashing, but a detail she noted that I hadn't seen referenced anywhere else was that the dogs were found shut up in the basement. Has anyone else seen this in a more well-sourced outlet?

There was someone LE related that said someone intended to cause THEM harm. Who is them? Her and the dogs? Were they harmed? Sorry for not providing links and I am paraphaising what was said. I'm posting from a phone that is not very useful searching and posting links.

Scrolled way down the finding mollie Facebook page and saw a post of someone asking for a picture of the red shirt. Some replied they had sent it in to the group admins, but then another commenter said something along the lines off ‘see posts above - I don’t think they want it posted’. (Never could locate the post being referenced). I did notice that none of the fliers or main posts mention it anymore. I think I’ve said it a few times now, so I hope not too repetitive, but I feel LE and family really want the public to learn the “missing while jogging” timeline and forget everything else.

Anyone else getting that vibe?

All IMOO of course

So does that indicate she was ready to leave for work?
Not necessarily. It could mean that she intended on going to her mom's after her evening jog, so the dogs would be alone for awhile. That might also explain why the getting-to-work, car-sharing wasn't yet settled. She expected to see her brother at dinnertime. In addition, she may have taken the red shirt with her because she thought she might spend the night at her mom's.

great post hatfield. methinks you're on to something...

but if she got into a car she'd have her wallet and ID on her. they were taking the kids on a field trip to the county fair (hence all the day care aides wearing the red shirts).

also explains why the question of how was she supposed to get to work all the more sensitive and why it's going unanswered...

and i cannot comment on the dogs, i've never had one so can't give any input. reminds me of the mcstay case which i'd like to forget :D:mad::rolleyes:...

I just have to say, as a mother following this case, I feel such pain for her mother and really all of her family but especially her mom. When she said it was "excruciating" I don't think that even comes close to what she's experiencing. My heart breaks for them.

Right, the question is when did she put them in the basement? Before she went on her evening run, before she headed to her mom's, before she let for work Thursday AM?
Add the missing red work shirt to this equation.
It's likely the dogs went to the basement before Molly went to work while wearing the red shirt.

I think the fact there was a crazy storm that morning needs to be remembered. That changes what can be seen, heard, and what people would be paying attention to that morning. She certainly would need a ride. She certainly would not be out running etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnid