Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t forget the 10 pm pic she supposedly sent.
did she send it at 10 pm? I thought that was when her bf opened it. Her friend sent her a chat and stated on the morning of the 19th that Mollie had not opened it and that it had been sent 7 hrs prior and she stated how unusual that was for Mollie. That said, she could have sent that snap to her BF prior to her run perhaps.

Despite all the conflicting info about whether or not she returned from her room and was doing homework there is one thing that stands out:

Her mom’s clearly stated position that she does not believe Molly returned home that night. If there had been some indication that she had returned home, apparently that information was not shared with her mother or what they once thought to be true re: returning home has since been proven false.
FACT: MT did NOT return home to her Mother's house, where she had a bedroom,that night.
UNKNOWN: There is no proof one way or another that she returned home to the BFs house where she was staying that night.

She messaged someone around 7 p.m., station WOI reported, and around 10 o’clock that night, Jack opened a picture from her on Snapchat — a selfie that seemed to be sent from inside, with a caption — though it’s unclear when the message was sent.
That Snapchat pic is odd. Do guys normally not pay much attention to a snap unless it’s a naked pic? DJ kinda just glanced at it. Then poof it was gone.

And why that pig farm? there are others around there which is totally weird
Opinion - Combination of last Fitbit ping in that area and WC, a known stalker person was the reasoning..... Help Question ???? How big a diameter land area does a single last Fitbit ping cover ?... 1 mile ? 10 miles ? I really would like to know..... HELP !, please ?

But they interviewed WC five times? Polygraph? I dunno ....

Well yeah, if her fitbit last pinged near him, why wouldn't they? He has a criminal record. I imagine they're trying to clear everyone in the area who has a record. One of their techniques could be pressure, via multiple interviews. Or maybe they needed to get warrants for specific areas or things like his electronics.

Rob Tibbetts takes daughter's story to the State Fair

Rob Tibbetts takes daughter's story to the State Fair
Thanks for posting this. I didn’t see this and I’ve been checking multiple times a day for any news online. I was just about to express my concern that RT hasn’t been in the news in the past 2 days and was concerned that maybe they received bad news and LE was holding off on any announcement because they were close to arresting the person responsible. I feel better knowing RT Ian still out there and actively looking.
I really hope they find Mollie soon and I hope they don’t postpone Monday’s PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarah0