Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking today I wonder how long Mollie's dad Mr. Tibbets and Dalton and all the rest of them will be able to take off work to continue searching for Mollie. Everybody has jobs and I am sure jobs are doing their best without them but that can't go on forever. Everybody has families or themselves to support and it's been three weeks already.

There was a 20-minute interview this week with Dalton and both of Mollie's parents and this kind of came up, what's next? Her dad said at some point he'll have to go back to CA. And he says he never imagined it would take this long, he thought they'd find her within a week and it would be over.

I wish some of the reward money could go to help them. I don't think it will help bring Mollie home.
I wonder too about their jobs. I think Christina Morris mother lost her job and her marriage for taking time to search for Christina. It is super sad that people are put in this situation. I know I would lose my job.
About a week into Mollie's disappearance, Laura Calderwood's Mum, Grandmother Judy, and another friend started an "emergency" fund for Mollie's parents. They've raised a little over $20k of $50k requested. There's a video by the friend talking about the unknown amount of time off work, etc. that has sadly proven true.
Click here to support Find Mollie organized by Find Mollie

I had not thought of that in years but am now picturing it in my mind. So disturbing.

If I remember correctly, a witness thought he saw Jennifer in a truck with two men ... and it was later corroborated by the fact that it was one of the same locations that her cell phone pinged.

Hopefully, we start getting answers soon here in the MT case.

If I remember correctly, a witness thought he saw Jennifer in a truck with two men ... and it was later corroborated by the fact that it was one of the same locations that her cell phone pinged.

Hopefully, we start getting answers soon here in the MT case.

From your keyboard to God's ears.

RE: the POI from Marshalltown - unknown if related to MT investigation (Marshalltown, Iowa Police seek person of interest | WHO Radio News | WHO Radio)

The strange part about this to me is that they think he lives in Des Moines and visits malls & discount stores in the Des Moines area, yet this is coming from Marshalltown police. Marshalltown is an hour away from Des Moines. (Also about an hour from Brooklyn.)

To all of you, thank you for educating me on walking while wearing my earbuds. I love to listen to podcasts as I walk. Although I remove them when I cross an intersection, I plug them right back in once I’m on clear sidewalk and ready to power-walk.
Life is too precious to risk being caught off-guard due to being unable to hear what’s going on around you.
So, I’m still gonna walk. I’m just gonna soak up the songs of the birds and greet the runners who pass me.

Thanks for posting this. I didn’t see this and I’ve been checking multiple times a day for any news online. I was just about to express my concern that RT hasn’t been in the news in the past 2 days and was concerned that maybe they received bad news and LE was holding off on any announcement because they were close to arresting the person responsible. I feel better knowing RT Ian still out there and actively looking.
I really hope they find Mollie soon and I hope they don’t postpone Monday’s PC.

I am confidant that Monday's press conference, will finally reveal much anticipated info, on the on-going investigation. LE has indicated that it is still an active investigation, with new leads coming in. And this will be discussed on Monday afternoon.

That was my stated belief, in my recent postings. It has not been necessary, for LE to appeal to public-via pressers, recently.
Perhaps the reward offered, has generated valuable info? If the investigation had been stagnant, LE would have been utilizing the media, frequently.

Right,some were saying that man may have been pretending to be a police officer. I wonder if there actually was a child missing with that description at that time.
Missing Persons

I looked on this site to see if there was a 10 year old female missing that day but I didn’t find anything. Unless someone else can check. Maybe I’m missing something.

I was thinking today I wonder how long Mollie's dad Mr. Tibbets and Dalton and all the rest of them will be able to take off work to continue searching for Mollie. Everybody has jobs and I am sure jobs are doing their best without them but that can't go on forever. Everybody has families or themselves to support and it's been three weeks already.

I am sure this falls under the Family and Medical Leave Act we have here in the US. (Known as FMLA) FMLA qualifies people for up to 12 weeks unpaid time off and still holds their job. This may be combined with paid vacation days, sick leave, personal days- all at an employers discretion. Some places also have paid time off banks where employees can donate their unused paid time off for others in crisis to use if needed.

I’d say they can still safely take a few more months off work to search, which is heartbreaking if it takes this long to find her.

I do think Mondays press conference is going to most likely be a big announcement, such as an arrest. MOO they are waiting on a dna test confirmation and may possibly announce an arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip