DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Posting guidelines:

* We do not sleuth or accuse people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.

* Do not link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects/POI. The few exceptions are victims' pages, LE and MSM pages.

* Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a private message. DO NOT discuss them in the thread.

* If you see a post that violates TOS, please do not reply to it. Alert the post ASAP.

* If you quote a post which later is removed by a mod, your post is subject to removal, as well.

*Websleuths is a fact based site. Provide a MSM link for your assertions. Rumors are not allowed. Sites such as reddit or sub-reddit are not approved to be linked, referenced or discussed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For new members please familiarize yourself with the terms of service before posting:

Rules - Etiquette & Information

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I'd like to welcome our many new members to Websleuths. Please remember Websleuths is not like the other discussion forums. We are heavily moderated. Our goal is to stay on topic, not tear apart innocent people, and see what we can come up with looking at the evidence presented to the public by the mainstream media or law enforcement.

Here is a link to our rules. The Rules

This means you cannot randomly accuse someone of killing Mollie.

You cannot link to other sources like random YouTube videos or Facebook pages and post information from these places.

WC are initials of the pig farmer who has been brought in for questioning and had his property searched in connection with Mollie's disappearance. Police have not named him as a person of interest.

In a situation like this where a person has not been named a suspect but the police appear to be interested in him, we only allow the initials of the person to be used
This does not mean you can discuss anyone else. You can't start using Mollie's boyfriend's initials and then you post you think he may have been involved. We are doing this with WC only. Keep in mind each case is different. What we allow in another case on Websleuths does not mean we will allow the same type of discussion in Mollie's case.

As far as WC, one of our media sources that we have given the OK to use is Heavy.com

Heavy.com has provided a WC Five Fast Facts You Need to Know.

If you want to discuss what Heavy.com has provided you must use only the initials WC.

Please, do not outright accuse WC of taking Mollie, no remarks about looks, clothing, or any other insults.

The media frenzy surrounding Mollie's case is jaw-dropping and the story keeps getting bigger and bigger. As this happens sometimes the facts become lost and rumors take over.

Please stick to the facts of the case.

Thanks, everyone,
Tricia

images
link

*Stay on topic

*DO NOT sleuth or post personal information about non-POIs (including a wedding registry, realty information, relationships, marriage information or anything else about their background even if it is public unless it is in MSM)

*Post using initials for all the case players (family members, friends, co-workers, neighbors,etc.) as much as possible

*DO NOT post asking if a particular person has been cleared

*DO NOT post judgemental posts about Mollie or anyone in her family as this is not victim friendly

*DO NOT post screenshots

Mollie Tibbetts' father takes search to the state fair

Her dad, along with Mollie’s boyfriend and aunt, traveled to the Iowa State Fair on Friday armed with buttons, T-shirts, and missing person flyers in the hopes of crossing paths with visitors who may have information about Mollie’s whereabouts.

Annually, the fair brings in an estimated 1 million visitors over its two-week span. And the trio is hoping their visibility may bring in new tips.

Why does everyone state she was dogsitting as if she only stayed there to watch the dogs.

I think she was going to stay there regardless of the dogs being there or not.
We don’t know for a fact that was the case. She split her time between that house and her mother’s house. We of course don’t know how often she stayed at either house, but she may have simply stayed there to take care of the dogs, as we have been lead to believe.

I don't remember any reference by her dad pertaining to this video. We don't know at this time who filmed it or who posted it.

It was reportedly recorded by a female friend/coworker.
Mollie Tibbetts video shows her acting ‘totally normal’ the day before she vanished, friend says

"The video was recorded July 17 and posted on Snapchat by Olivia Ritter, who described herself as Mollie’s co-worker and friend. Tibbetts, the 20-year-old University of Iowa sophomore, was last seen jogging in the Brooklyn, Iowa area the next day."

This article references that a male co-worker also shared the videos after her disappearance.

https://www.abc11.com/amp/new-home-videos-show-mollie-tibbetts-dancing-laughing/3906641/

"The videos, newly shared with ABC News, were taken by her friend, Olivia Ritter and later shared to social media by a co-worker."

O.K. everyone rant alert!

It is rare for me to rant, but I am really disappointed by seeing references to Mollie's videos, social media posts, etc. that question what she is wearing, her flirtatiousness, etc.
Give it a break! This is a lovely 20 year old girl acting like a 20 year old. Mollie is missing and most likely deceased, unless there is a miracle. Can we forget about her shorts or batting eyelashes or whatever else normal 20 year olds do on video and social media?

Let's FIND Mollie, not critique her outfits or fun loving behavior. I think she comes off as an absolutely lovely, normal young 20 year old. I don't like the inferences being made.

Rant over. Thank you for letting me express this opinion.

Would someone kindly compose a cheat sheet ID'ing those spoken of on the thread by their initials ("WC" etc.) with their actual names and/or roles in the case to date? Would be very helpful for novices here.

This could then be pinned at the top of subsequent new threads, to facilitate communication & understanding. o_O;):)

Would someone kindly compose a cheat sheet ID'ing those spoken of on the thread by their initials ("WC" etc.) with their actual names and/or roles in the case to date? Would be very helpful for novices here.

This could then be pinned at the top of subsequent new threads, to facilitate communication & understanding. o_O;):)

Post #5

Why does everyone state she was dogsitting as if she only stayed there to watch the dogs.

Because the family wants as much sympathy towards this situation, and everyone looking. There are some people who may be judgmental about Mollie staying at her BF's since they are not married. (Even tho he wasn't there).

Is there a bullet point time line on here? One with all the sightings mentioned? Also, what was the local sunset time? They can tell if she was home by a Netflix or Amazon Prime account if she turned on the TV, logged onto her cell phone apps, got on a laptop... You would be surprised at the digital tracks you leave...

O.K. everyone rant alert!

It is rare for me to rant, but I am really disappointed by seeing references to Mollie's videos, social media posts, etc. that question what she is wearing, her flirtatiousness, etc.
Give it a break! This is a lovely 20 year old girl acting like a 20 year old. Mollie is missing and most likely deceased, unless there is a miracle. Can we forget about her shorts or batting eyelashes or whatever else normal 20 year olds do on video and social media?

Let's FIND Mollie, not critique her outfits or fun loving behavior. I think she comes off as an absolutely lovely, normal young 20 year old. I don't like the inferences being made.

Rant over. Thank you for letting me express this opinion.

Amen!!

checking in..still cant get past everyone in the house being out of town..on any other weekend it wouldn't matter..it's hard to know if is a coincidence and just a fact of the situation of the day, or if it holds more meaning...for the potential perp or for Mollie

we just don't know but if someone grabbed her off the street it was incredibly fast and no one saw or heard a thing.

the longer the reward is sitting there, the longer it feels like a stranger..no one in her life is coming out and revealing any secrets or love affairs, nothing is happening.

if the red shirt from the pig farm is relevant and the fitbit pinged there...well..it's not looking so great..people dont run off without their money and glasses/

MOO

Honestly, not trying to be snarky, but what difference does it make? She is no less missing, however we choose to refer to her living arrangement. I think I read that she split time between his house and her mom's, but with them as close together as they are, I would be shocked if she did not spend a lot of time there, whether she officially "lived" there or not. JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member