Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some MOO "if-then" theories to muddle over:

Beginning from the house, using Jennifer's map(will edit link in):

If she was abducted from the house(map pin 1), which was undisturbed according to her BF, she would have probably still been outside of it, and could have been taken then. Then that means the two witnesses who think they saw her(map pin 2,3) were mistaken either about the person, day, time, etc. That seems unlikely, since two separate people seeing the same person is pretty much solid.

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me. Is it solid if the eye witnesses recall different clothing and one recalls her walking and the other jogging? Is it solid if they report often seeing her jog by, so one occasion may not be something that would even stand out? MOO.

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me. Is it solid if the eye witnesses recall different clothing and one recalls her walking and the other jogging? Is it solid if they report often seeing her jog by, so one occasion may not be something that would even stand out? MOO.
LE has not verified any of this to my knowledge. We learned because of others giving interviews.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member