Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO - LE knows exactly who took MT (or who she went with - any way you want to phrase it).

However, they simply don't have enough solid evidence to arrest them (or find her) and that's why they don't need the publics help anymore (there are no more "aha" tips - if there ever were any - as the electronics most likely were their best clues).

And that also explains why they've cancelled recent PC's repeatedly.
Even if they do know who did it others might come forward with tips involving the same person that might tie him to other incidents or other crimes.

Sorry CheetosDust. I wasn't able to catch up on all the posts from yesterday! I definitely think this is something that LE hopefully looked into.
Lol. No problem. It’s easy to get lost in all the threads and this one moves so fast. From what I can see on Google maps there is a whole lot of activity that could have been taking place close to the school and that park, even just people parking to watch the comings and goings of Brooklynites.

Written by Kristin Rogers, Multimedia Journalist
Posted: 25, 2017 10:14 PM EDTUpdated: Aug 25, 2017 10:23 PM EDT

(KWWL) -
Three women say they were assaulted along rural roads this month.

One of the alleged assaults happened just before 5 this morning in Linn County.
<modsnipped copyright infringement>

Thanks for this

Second Video - Arriving in Brooklyn (I'm posting these one at a time, will recap all together afterwards. Please note, comments are specifically disabled. I'm not a youtuber, not interested in followers or likes).

This is a continuation of my previous video, now entering Brooklyn on Clay St (V18). Most traffic entering Brooklyn will come this way, turning left (west) on 2nd St / Hwy 6 and arriving at the Casey’s corner. This intersection is by far the most frequented in town.

This is where my day got weird - there’s something going on in the corner of Casey’s parking lot and there are already several cars where I planned to park. As I pull in I realize that’s Rob Tibbetts giving an interview. There’s a lot of noise as I get my GoPro out of the mount and my silent partner (my daughter) is waving to me to stop filming. And this is where I need to explain the rest of my trip:

I’ve got tremendous respect for this community. Under normal circumstances I would be considered and treated as a local, but I’m feeling a tension brewing in this town now. I feel weird being an out-of-towner with a camera, it makes people uncomfortable. And really, I don’t blame them. Under these circumstances I’m going to respectfully keep my distance and my camera is staying in my car.

And again, please forgive my lack of narration and youtube skills. This is all new to me.

What a beautiful little town.

The co-op camera being down is interesting. Could be a coincidence. But I just recently watched an episode of Cold Justice about the murder of Nori Jones. A neighbor's dog went nuts during the night, but looking out, he couldn't see anything because the light that normally shone on her back door was out. In the episode when interviewed, he said he saw a man doing something with the light a few days before the murder but thought not much of it at the time.

I suppose she could have made it to the house/driveway area before something happened to her. That would explain having her running garb still on but also would explain an undisturbed house and dogs in the basement still. It would also explain why someone would not be in a rush to fix the camera. All just MOO.

There are 2 types of altas.. 1 for heart rate and one without. The one with the HR option is more expensive . I have the regular Alta without.. however, my hubby has the Bells and whistles Fitbit and it tracks everything so i know how the HR tracking works.

If she was an avid runner her heart rate would have peeks and lows, probably around the same time during her run and when she was finished. The heart rate stopped on the FB could be from the battery deplete, FB destroyed, it fell off or her heart rate stopped..

Remember... fb app tells you the Fb battery level, by the time this data was accessed by LE the fitbit would have obviously been at 0% so, in hindsight... if the fb data was accessed immediately, and she was actually wearing it on her wrist and her HR + steps showed 0 + the battery level showed charged at 90%, I would assume she was deceased.

Too many varrying factors to make an accurate assumption, especially not having any of this data from LE or knowing if she had the HR Alta or not.
I got a low battery (red) indicator on my Fitbit this morning - after 4 days of not charging it. I decided to put it in the charger instead of running it all the way down. IMHO, her phone would be dead long before the Fitbit under normal circumstances.

Mollie was reportedly known to wear her fit bit all the time, even while sleeping. I'm not convinced she was taken on her run. MOO.

I think the bigger point is that she is reported missing with her fitness clothes as last seen, and her iPhone and Fitbit being the only things known missing. That would indicate she likely didn't go willingly anywhere with anyone AFTER her run (re: a known person who woo'd her, for example). And if she did go missing after her run, it would more likely have had to have been virtually immediately after she returned because A) what she was reported missing with and B) reports that the house was undisturbed and dogs were in still in basement. While true she may have worn her Fitbit all the time, it is far less likely that she spent more than 15 minutes in her sweaty clothes when she returned, and the chances of a random abductor allowing her to bring her phone is pretty much nil.

JMO.

Second Video - Arriving in Brooklyn (I'm posting these one at a time, will recap all together afterwards. Please note, comments are specifically disabled. I'm not a youtuber, not interested in followers or likes).

This is a continuation of my previous video, now entering Brooklyn on Clay St (V18). Most traffic entering Brooklyn will come this way, turning left (west) on 2nd St / Hwy 6 and arriving at the Casey’s corner. This intersection is by far the most frequented in town.

This is where my day got weird - there’s something going on in the corner of Casey’s parking lot and there are already several cars where I planned to park. As I pull in I realize that’s Rob Tibbetts giving an interview. There’s a lot of noise as I get my GoPro out of the mount and my silent partner (my daughter) is waving to me to stop filming. And this is where I need to explain the rest of my trip:

I’ve got tremendous respect for this community. Under normal circumstances I would be considered and treated as a local, but I’m feeling a tension brewing in this town now. I feel weird being an out-of-towner with a camera, it makes people uncomfortable. And really, I don’t blame them. Under these circumstances I’m going to respectfully keep my distance and my camera is staying in my car.

And again, please forgive my lack of narration and youtube skills. This is all new to me.

SharonNeedles, so very kind of you to take the time and effort for this! Super helpful, and definitely displays how expansive the countryside. Looks like a safe refuge of a town, and sadly we know this to not be true. Had to be unsettling knowing that somewhere in this expanse, there is likely a young soul.... thank you again.

Came across this on twitter, although unable to access due to my location.

‘Three women report being assaulted on rural Iowa roads’

Three women report being assaulted on rural Iowa roads
This was a year ago so probably not related but it does underscore how frequent women are being victimized in our country. The woman who was flagged down, stopped to help and was subsequently raped highlights how dangerous it is for lone women to stop and assist someone in need. That is really sad. Predators using women's nature to help someone in need against them. I have passed by similar broken down car situations with a solo man involved and my gut just told me to keep driving. It doesn't feel good as a person to neglect someone who needs help either. I've contacted 911 on one occassion to report the break down simply because I hate the feeling of not helping.

The co-op camera being down is interesting. Could be a coincidence. But I just recently watched an episode of Cold Justice about the murder of Nori Jones. A neighbor's dog went nuts during the night, but looking out, he couldn't see anything because the light that normally shone on her back door was out. In the episode when interviewed, he said he saw a man doing something with the light a few days before the murder but thought not much of it at the time.

I suppose she could have made it to the house/driveway area before something happened to her. That would explain having her running garb still on but also would explain an undisturbed house and dogs in the basement still. It would also explain why someone would not be in a rush to fix the camera. All just MOO.
My initial thought was something similar to do with the co-op, but not so sure when the eyewitnesses are thrown in. I feel like I need just a smidgen more of info on the timeline!

I’m still extremely curious the timeframe RT saw her walking. If it was way after the DR sighting than one can conclude that she may have finished her jog and decided to walk to her moms to grab a quick bite to eat and the car for the next morning. Some ppl keep telling me not to get caught up on minor details BUT I really think it’s a big detail. JMHO. That makes a huge difference between she was snatched on her run vs she was snatched on her way to her moms. Anyone else agree?
Thank you! This is why I brought it up.

I’m still extremely curious the timeframe RT saw her walking. If it was way after the DR sighting than one can conclude that she may have finished her jog and decided to walk to her moms to grab a quick bite to eat and the car for the next morning. Some ppl keep telling me not to get caught up on minor details BUT I really think it’s a big detail. JMHO. That makes a huge difference between she was snatched on her run vs she was snatched on her way to her moms. Anyone else agree?

Until we had DR’s supposed sighting we only had one eyewitness to an actual jog and I’ve found that to be very curious indeed.

I got a low battery (red) indicator on my Fitbit this morning - after 4 days of not charging it. I decided to put it in the charger instead of running it all the way down. IMHO, her phone would be dead long before the Fitbit under normal circumstances.

But a dead phone doesn’t turn off the fitbit features... im going to do another experiment.. please hold ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches