Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m devestated. I knew they had nothing. And again it isn’t their fault... or maybe it is. But still I have continued to have a feeling this individual is going to be very tough to track down. I currently don’t think they have spoken to the individual. I still think she may be alive. Oh Mollie. I’m so sorry. My heart hurts for her mom, dad, and boyfriend. I don’t suspect that at all.

This just added another layer of SUCKS!!! *$%#$%@$^#&^*F-RICK-IN AHHHHHH

JMO
What to watch our for and what to report as suspicious are things that should have been said DAY 1? People were on alert-high alert at that time!

I am just sick over this! Prayers and strength out to the family and community, I'm so sorry.

<modsnipped> Theme of press conference: I don’t know and/or I’m not going to tell you anything. I don’t want any more of theae PCs. Not helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's SORT OF a timeline on the finding Mollie page.

"Law enforcement is currently seeking additional witnesses and wants to speak to anyone who was in the areas indicated below on July 18, 2018 between the hours of 5PM and 10PM."

This is it?? The media will disappear now. No story for them. Poor Mollie. LE not helping. I hate it when they ask for tips but don't let the public know HOW. I respect LE but I think this is their way of telling family "Hey go about your lives. We got this."
I hate to think another family somewhere will be facing this same thing today. So sad.

:eek:I KNOW we are not supposed to talk about the red shirt. But what if it wasn’t hers at all and was an evidence dump? Have there been any clothes just left in the area? I wonder if LE has checked

I’m sorry. If this was my child I’d be insisting on organizing searches. At least that’d be doing something. The press conferences sound more like cya than anything else. I don’t think they’ve got a clue where Mollie is. I hope I’m wrong.

What they said today is SOP in a presumed abduction case. Typically, the appeal for info on the person who is acting strangely or who has cleaned his car is made earlier in the period of public engagement. Making it a month in is their call.

My remember isn't getting better but didn't they say something similar in Delphi?

The same old, same old. A young girl was murdered near here 25 years ago. The head of the major case squad said, at that time, that they were on the 1 yard line. A local reporter asked a detective to comment about that and he said that if they were on the one yard line, they were on the other's teams one yard line. Same here.....same with Abby and Libby. So sad!

I took a break from outside work to check for news. It's what I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz