Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitterly disappointed in this PC. For Goodness Sake, you're waiting all this time to ask people to do the things we said should have been pointed out weeks ago!

Poor Mollie and Mollie's family. It appears that they've got nothing. MOO

Press conference thoughts.

Finally, LE discusses the possibility of certain observable changes in a person who may be involved with the crime. This was previously a major complaint of mine. Examples:
Change in routine
Vehicle cleaned, missing, sold, or repaired recently.
Out of communication during 18th or 19th.
Physical changes
Behavioral changes
Injuries
Sleep pattern changes
Drugs, alcohol use
Close media attention or unwillingness to discuss case
This press conference hasn’t given me any greater confidence that LE is close to solving this.

I don't understand why they won't release a timeline if they don't have a suspect. I was the person who suggested they were not releasing a timeline because a POI may be giving a different timeline but it doesn't sound like they have any POI at all.

Fox news on august 2nd had possible mollie sighting at a truck stop in Missouri thought it was just bs bad lead

This dang town needs community volunteers organized searches with dogs and be out searching daily. Call in Texas Equi search for Pete's sake. People driving through the town show a ghost town not a bunch of people out looking. This is frustrating.
Due to somebody w in Texas Equi stealing funds they are unable to help at this time. And I believe have to be called in. Jmo
But yes searches would be good!!

So the threads will continue to be everyone talking in circles coming up with theories that get more and more unrealistic as we have no new info. Guess at least I will have more free time for other things. Average smoes throughout the country will quickly lose interest

The tidbit about the vehicle needing repairs or cleaning? A hint that it could have been an accidental hit and run where someone disposed of the body elsewhere in panic? Am I reading too much into that?
If you are, then so am I...poor Mollie & her loved ones :(
Going back into lurker mode

I really think more came out of this than you guys are giving credit for. I haven't been a believer in the Accidental Hit and Run theory, but:

• Asking about people with unexplained damage to their vehicle
  • Asking about people that unexpectedly cleaned their vehicle
  • Wanting more information about who was at that car wash that night
  • Being confident the public isn't in danger
Doesn't all of that point to an accidental hit and run and the person panicking and disposing of her body?

Hmm, that press conference was frustrating. I feel sad for Mollie and her parents right now. I can’t speculate and will hold hope in my heart for her always. Just get her back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1