Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Press conference thoughts.

Finally, LE discusses the possibility of certain observable changes in a person who may be involved with the crime. This was previously a major complaint of mine. Examples:
Change in routine
Vehicle cleaned, missing, sold, or repaired recently.
Out of communication during 18th or 19th.
Physical changes
Behavioral changes
Injuries
Sleep pattern changes
Drugs, alcohol use
Close media attention or unwillingness to discuss case
This press conference hasn’t given me any greater confidence that LE is close to solving this.
Additional notes:
No manpower changes
No timeline release
No known reason that the public may be at risk (curious and may or may not mean anything)

Last edited:
Out of no where I'm overcome with sadness and started crying while watching. I really don't think they know much. I know their jobs are incredibly difficult and I'm not judging their performance... This person can't get away with this. That is where my sadness and now turning to anger is from...

This dang town needs community volunteers organized searches with dogs and be out searching daily. Call in Texas Equi search for Pete's sake. People driving through the town show a ghost town not a bunch of people out looking. This is frustrating.

So frustrated. I never understood people saying they had a poi in sight. No disrespect to them! But it’s clear they can’t find him! And again... this isn’t criticism of Le so much as what I believe is a testament to the nature of the abduction. I hope Mollie can hang on if she is still here with us. So shattered for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1