Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they are talking to family member/partner of suspect via this website. Trying to say, hey, it's ok, just tell us what you know. Now will it work?

Also, The 'teckie' remark struck me,as naive. If I'm a tec h person with info, I probably won't use a website to give my tip.

"don't feel public is in danger" , because no-one in the community did this, everyone and their uncle has been scrutinized.....someone from outside who is long gone and won't be back. IMO
Devastating and so awful...
It’s also possible that LE thinks this was personal, and thus, the public is not at risk.

Well Gitana, you didn't really miss anything -- they gave some tips on noticing any changes in people's habits, etc., to possibly noticing a change that might mean something and to report it to them. They have created a place to report tips, but no new info, as I judge it anyway. Here's the site:
findingmollie.iowa.gov

Last edited:
The ex-FBI profiler got it wrong too. She said two canceled pressers was very unusual. Maybe they were issuing warrants and planning to arrest someone.

Three nothingburger pressers is unusual too.

I am honestly shocked. I really thought they would have found something after all the looking into her computer, SM, etc. This makes me think that it was either a complete stranger or someone she only vaguely knew, like from high school.

Finally asking people to let them know if they saw any suspicious person or vehicle in the area when she went missing, and asking people to look out for specific changes in people they know that have occurred since the date of her disappearance.

I’m so angry and frustrated that this took almost 4 weeks to do.
I'm spitting. Four weeks. They waited four weeks to say this? If someone did those things, it was four weeks ago. Spitting mad. Spitting. Four weeks.

I don't know...My gut is telling me they have a POI on watch but it might be delicate because of the, lets say for now, "status" of the POI (a few possibilities come to mind)

This is probably going to be a long term case...
Agree 100% I also noticed something significant at the presser but it would violate TOS. I am hoping setting up the website is an effort to either capture an IP address or get someone to confess or snitch on someone else anonymously.

Iowa, as an Iowan sadly, has had numerous such cold cases. Even when bodies were found, perpetrators weren't. Iowans know what I speak of. This is rapidly heading into those realms and that would be a real pity.
People go missing in Iowa and are never found? Get your Son's and Daughters, loved ones out of there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1