Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well spit it out, don't make people beg like Chuck did a few pages back.

It's a rather lengthy exchange. Go back and read from pages 3 to 21 or so. I don't feel like rehashing the logic all over again, and if I just spit out the basics the next question will be "how did you get there?" or "did you consider this though?"

We covered a lot of ground. Figuratively and literally.

JMO.

It may have been posted, but if so, I missed it. Is it possible to map the 5 spots of interest, along with some scale that tells distance between spots. I am curious to know approximately how long it would take someone to get to all of the areas of interest, realizing of course, that we don't really know in which order, or even in fact, if, all areas were gone to in the same time frame. Thanks for any help!

I'll make sure that I include the scale next time I make a map!

Just people tossing out terms to appear brilliant on the internet. Essentially the cat isn't dead or alive if you don't have proof either way.

Schrödinger's cat is a thought experiment, sometimes described as a paradox, devised by Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger in 1935. It illustrates what he saw as the problem of the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics applied to everyday objects.
Thank you!! So he owned a cat, not Mollie.

The only difference I see between my route and your route is that in your route the abductor stopped at the Truck Stop after abducting Mollie and before 10PM. Any thoughts on why the abductor would take the chance of stopping at a truck stop with a kidnap victim in the vehicle?
I don’t think he stopped. I think they are looking for the car on cameras there only. (Like the Hannah graham walking videos but with cars). Just not sure how those cameras are aimed. Also—if she was no longer in the car at that point he could have stopped...that’s also an unfortunate possibility....

We know from the last press release that the police map is points of interest in relation to Mollie's abduction, not pings.

Did they say abduction? I did not hear that. I think it is digital or pings. Combined with eyewitnesses who said they saw her. If they had a vehicle or a person, they would be showing that...

Last edited:
It's a rather lengthy exchange. Go back and read from pages 3 to 21 or so. I don't feel like rehashing the logic all over again, and if I just spit out the basics the next question will be "how did you get there?" or "did you consider this though?"

JMO.
So in a plain not coded way, does it involve RT going back to CA. If so how and why?

Just people tossing out terms to appear brilliant on the internet. Essentially the cat isn't dead or alive if you don't have proof either way.

Schrödinger's cat is a thought experiment, sometimes described as a paradox, devised by Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger in 1935. It illustrates what he saw as the problem of the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics applied to everyday objects.
Uhhhh...it's been an internet meme for about a decade now, the theory is hardly complex, and you just did what you are accusing me of. It's a simple way to say we don't know if she is alive or dead, so she is both or neither until we are informed by LE otherwise. If you think that makes me appear "brilliant", that is hardly the intention. Also, Googling things one doesn't understand is not harmful. I recommend it.

What is "Schoedinger's Mollie?" Is this a real term? I have heard this before a few posts back and have no idea what it means. Who is this person and why would Mollie "belong" to him?

Look up : Schrödinger's cat

Uhhhh...it's been an internet meme for about a decade now, the theory is hardly complex, and you just did what you are accusing me of. It's a simple way to say we don't know if she is alive or dead, so she is both or neither until we are informed by LE otherwise. If you think that makes me appear "brilliant", that is hardly the intention. Also, Googling things one doesn't understand is not harmful. I recommend it.

Clearly context matters......

JMO.
Its well worth reading. It would be hard to summarize since many different people had scenarios, based on the significant points on the map.

Wouldn’t it be wise to take a portion of the reward money to hire pi’s or world renown psychics? It wouldn’t hurt imo

So in a plain not coded way, does it involve RT going back to CA. If so how and why?
No , it has to do with likely scenarios, and the order of events occurring from 5:00 - 10:00, based on the facts of the case. It's worth going back to read, and more informative than anything we discussed today.

People have been kept captive all over the world for years; even decades. I suppose that takes a certain amount of pre-planning.

In a war torn/third-world country sure but in the US? Like I say, just think about feeding, sanitation, security. The captor would have to leave regularly to resupply etc.

The effort and cost alone to keep that up even if a couple of perps in rural Iowa couldn't be done for long IMO. I'm sure there are dozens of other aspects that would give the game away very quickly in such a high-profile case too.

Did they say abduction? I did not hear that. I think it is digital or pings. Combined with eyewitnesses who said they saw her. If they had a vehicle or a person, they would she showing that...

How should we interpret this police statement that we must consider foul play as the reason that Mollie is a missing person? What does "foul play" mean in relation to a missing person?

"Although we have not ruled out any scenario that could explain Mollie’s disappearance, we must consider the possibility that foul play is involved."

https://findingmollie.iowa.gov/

I don't see anything on the website about the locations beyond police asking people who were in those areas to speak to police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member