Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo but after five weeks, a cause of death may not be obvious at all...we may have to wait before her death is declared a homicide, even if the location leads to presumptions. I am surprised an official ID was made so quickly...maybe based on her phone, clothes, fit bit, etc?

It isn't yet 'official'.

MOO! I do not think that WC had anything to do with Mollie's death. I do however think police have had reason to believe that they would find her on his land, which is what I think has happened. I also think I know why they interviewed him so many times. For my other suspicions I will sit on my hands for a while, but things seem to be adding up and this case will stay national news for a long time in MOO.
Interesting!

I am glad she was found, but just so terribly sad for her family to now deal with this reality. No matter how much they may have tried to prepare themselves for this possibility, the shock has to be so overwhelming.

So a lot of y'all are saying this is the location her tech was pinging around. if they knew this location where her body is found, how come they didn't find her earlier?? Confused.

Needle in a haystack. The area of the ping will always be general, and in this case a lot of the land there is just acres and acres of farmland and trees.

Angelina Salcedo on Twitter

This is reportedly where officials located the body this AM. The road has been blocked off. TO NOTE - FBI and DCI have searched this area throughout the investigation several times. The hog farm is also just about 2 minutes from here @weareiowa5news #MollieTibbetts #FindingMollie

DlIni18V4AAe_xn.jpg

DlIni19VAAAmd6d.jpg

8:47 AM - 21 Aug 2018 from 470th & Hwy21

Something told me to check Mollie's thread about an hour ago and I saw the news of her father saying they'd found her body. For some reason, I have just had this heart connection to the family since reading the first day about Mollie's disappearance. I have prayed for and thought of them every day, and the "nudge" this morning has happened to me in only a few other WS cases I've followed. This is a tough one, and I am anxious for the press conference this afternoon. God bless her family as they try to get through today and the days ahead.

Heartbreaking news...I joined WS because of this case, something drew me to it. I have followed it non-stop and shed tears this morning over the reports. I prayed last night for Mollie, as I have most nights, that there would be some kind of resolve for her family and awoke to this. My tears were for her family and those closest to her as I imagined their reactions to this devastating ending and for the young, beautiful life that has been cut short. I will continue to pray for answers and justice for Mollie and for her family to be comforted during this time of grief.

I am reading reports from the local news FB page.. Body Found @ 460th and Hwy 21 south of Gurnsey... Which is located by the Lincoln Wildlife Area

(**Lincoln Wildlife Area is not being reported, I'm just giving a landmark in the area).
There is an amazing live report they just did from that intersection of closed road. No way she ran there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee