Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I searched around and found that Mollie worked at a daycare in town and they were going to the Fair that next morning and they were all going to wear red shirts. I'm sure most of you were already aware of that. Johnny come lately here.
The daycare she worked at was about 10 or 15 miles (or minutes?) away, not in her town of Brooklyn, but in Grinnell, which she always had to get a ride to. She shared a car with her brother who texted her the next morning at 7:30 am to see if she needed the car to get to work, and she never responded. There has been no public information on how else/whom with she would get to work besides the shared car.

Does Mollie have a stepdad / father figure in the home, or extended family in the area? **I’m not suggesting anyone go sleuth to find out, but just curious if it’s been mentioned in the media? **

Although at this point I could probably flip a coin and have the same accuracy as these media stories.

This might help you visualize the corn field situation. It's drone footage that was put out by Des Moines Register of Day 6 of the bike race, RAGBRAI, this year. Day 6 was yesterday, and I think it's of the leg of the race that occurred right after the Brooklyn, Montezuma, Deep River etc... leg.

This might help you visualize the corn field situation. It's drone footage that was put out by Des Moines Register of Day 6 of the bike race, RAGBRAI, this year. Day 6 was yesterday, and I think it's of the leg of the race that occurred right after the Brooklyn, Montezuma, Deep River etc... leg.

@ Gardenista - we can always count on you for a brilliant find! At the same time, it was heart wrenching to be reminded of how shocked and frightened this beautiful, serene, community must be about one of their own gone missing without a trace....

LE said (reported in MSM) one reason they called off the initial search was because so many people (hundreds, some with their children in tow) showed up for the searches, so fewer people were at home for LE when they went to interview people door to door in the neighborhood to investigate if anyone saw anything. Could have been other reasons, but I think that's all they said publicly.

A more likely reason is that they have gained evidence via technology and have narrowed the location to search.

So much green space! Thanks for sharing

Completely O/T.....my son has a friend who is playing games online & one of the opponents on the other team has the name "ILIKEYOUNGSTERS"........how absolutely disgusting & disturbing! What is wrong with people?

Imo. The boyfriend has a local friend or acquaintance or neighbor that was infactuated with Mollie and knew she would be there alone.

So look for the guy that knew too much about the household being out of town except for Mollie.

Completely O/T.....my son has a friend who is playing games online & one of the opponents on the other team has the name "ILIKEYOUNGSTERS"........how absolutely disgusting & disturbing! What is wrong with people?
This is a whole new world we are living in. Buyer beware..always!

I said this earlier but with Fitbit and Snapchat getting all the attention, Google tracks your location by phone. Like they will have a map of her movement and location (Phone) via google until it was turned off
Does an iPhone have Google? I know my sister didn't like the maps on her iPhone so she downloaded Google, wouldn't any iPhone user have to do that?

ETA does anyone know what kind of phone she has?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member