DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assistant Police Chief Jeremy Jensen of Dubuque urged residents to “be aware of their surroundings” if they are traveling along Grandview Avenue, noting that it is a popular road among walkers and joggers.

The Sheriff of Poweshiek County, the FBI, and Mitch Mortvedt the spokesman for IDCI haven’t warned anyone to “be aware of their surroundings”. Do they know Mollie’s abductor won’t grab another woman?

UPDATE: Police seek tips on man after reported attack on jogger in Dubuque
Probably because at least one of us doesn't feel this is an abduction case. I could be wrong. We'll see.

I don’t think they needed to warn anybody to be careful. The whole thing is a more than sufficient warning to everybody in Brooklyn and surrounding towns, I’d imagine.

To give a general idea in these cases. Snapchat data, 30 days or more off a database. Pings, can do asap. FB "deleted posts" around 90 days and up if deleted one way, indefnitely if another. SMS, content, not so much, but depends on provider. However, SMS detail can be retained for very long periods of time (depends on provider).

Assistant Police Chief Jeremy Jensen of Dubuque urged residents to “be aware of their surroundings” if they are traveling along Grandview Avenue, noting that it is a popular road among walkers and joggers.

The Sheriff of Poweshiek County, the FBI, and Mitch Mortvedt the spokesman for IDCI haven’t warned anyone to “be aware of their surroundings”. Do they know Mollie’s abductor won’t grab another woman?

UPDATE: Police seek tips on man after reported attack on jogger in Dubuque

I remember early on, us talking about how they haven't said anything like this.

Long time sleuthers (I've been here only since Arias ~ 5 years) is this normal, for LEO to not give a warning or to give a warning if someone is out there and they have no idea who committed the murder?

I'm trying to think back to other cases and trials I have watched. Maybe I should google those trials to see what LEO said before the perp was caught (Holly Bobo, Jessica Heeringa and Rebekah Bletsch, RIP young women). Maybe there isn't aren't so many associations to follow, every case is different and all.

At least some of her text messages were iMessages as well. The phone in photos is an iPhone and there’s reporting around read receipts which is an iMessage feature.

This is totally my imagination running wild, but maybe there was pig manure found from the bottom of a shoe, or maybe from tire tracks in the driveway.
Very unlikely. Hog confinement’s are controlled envitonments. Your clothes never enter the barn. You strip down on one side, shower as you enter, then put on farm clothes inside. Same going out. Hog poop virtually never comes in contact with the shoes you wear when you leave.

The question is: if she was on her computer, was it before or after her run. If it was before her run, then she was doing homework at the same time as chatting on social media. If it was after her run, it means that she was abducted from house-sitting home.

How can anyone know when she was doing online course homework? Both by looking at computer use and LMS access. How can anyone know where she was doing homework? LMS IP data collection.

It might seem like a tangent, but in some ways it narrows down where she was when she was abducted. My guess at this time is that she did homework at 5:30 and was abducted on the rather rural road near the house-sitting house. Someone could easily have seen her and followed from a distance until she ran one block past the residential homes.
Perhaps this was answered . The new Ws platform is taking me time to adjust.
If she was working on a document for school it was more than likely a google doc which is time stamped or if she submitted something to the university that is also time stamped. No getting around either unless you choose for whatever reason figure out a way to send stamped later.
It’s very simple to figure out where someone is doing the work based on the IP address in which you are browsing or sending . Of course it can be thrown if one chooses but highly unlikely in this case.

Very unlikely. Hog confinement’s are controlled envitonments. Your clothes never enter the barn. You strip down on one side, shower as you enter, then put on farm clothes inside. Same going out. Hog poop virtually never comes in contact with the shoes you wear when you leave.

Would this still be the case if a perp, who is not a farmer living on the property, went to the farm to dispose of evidence? Is it possible for someone to get on the farm without going through that procedure? (Excuse my ignorance!)

I really need to read up on these confinements. It's completely different from the hog farms I'm familiar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochy