DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would this still be the case if a perp, who is not a farmer living on the property, went to the farm to dispose of evidence? Is it possible for someone to get on the farm without going through that procedure? (Excuse my ignorance!)
Every farm I’ve been to would be entered through the showers. Even to open a loading chute you would enter through the showers and open the chute from the inside. But even if that didn’t happen, a perp would need this hog poop or whatever on their shoes before the crime to leave evidence of it.

I don’t think they needed to warn anybody to be careful. The whole thing is a more than sufficient warning to everybody in Brooklyn and surrounding towns, I’d imagine.

Then why did Assistant Police Chief Jeremy Jensen of Dubuque urge residents to “be aware of their surroundings” if they are traveling along Grandview Avenue, noting that it is a popular road among walkers and joggers, after the attack on a jogger there? One could think that whole thing is more than sufficient warning as well but the Asst. Police Chief didn't think so.

Then why did Assistant Police Chief Jeremy Jensen of Dubuque urge residents to “be aware of their surroundings” if they are traveling along Grandview Avenue, noting that it is a popular road among walkers and joggers, after the attack on a jogger there? One could think that whole thing is more than sufficient warning as well but the Asst. Police Chief didn't think so.
It’s two hours away and in a more populated area. Different circumstances.

Also different people and departments operate differently. Doesn’t mean I think one is more correct than the other.

If they weren't dumb, they could have pinged her cellphone immediately. Other data depends on the cellphone provider and warrants.
Are you characterizing law enforcement as dumb? Mollie Tibbetts wasn't reported missing until 5:56pm on Thursday July 19th. She was already missing at least 10 1/2 hours and as much as 22 hours by that time. Law enforcement isn't going to ping someone's phone just because they get a report of a missing adult. They would first have to determine or have a reasonable belief that she didn't voluntarily go somewhere on her own. Law enforcement would only ping early if it were a missing juvenile, an endangered adult (such as one that made suicidal statements), or there was evidence of an abduction and/or foul play.

It has been pointed out to me that the previous address of Blake and his fiancee is incorrectly shown on the maps in the top right-hand portion of the page. It shouldn't be there at all. <modsnipped>

Attachments

• Jack.JPG
    Jack.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
Are you characterizing law enforcement as dumb? Mollie Tibbetts wasn't reported missing until 5:56pm on Thursday July 19th. She was already missing at least 10 1/2 hours and as much as 22 hours by that time. Law enforcement isn't going to ping someone's phone just because they get a report of a missing adult. They would first have to determine or have a reasonable belief that she didn't voluntarily go somewhere on her own. Law enforcement would only ping early if it were a missing juvenile, an endangered adult (such as one that made suicidal statements), or there was evidence of an abduction and/or foul play.

Do we even know that LE didn't ping early (Assuming they may have evidence of a crime)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannepalmer85