DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ on a trampoline stop sleuthing family members who were cleared.

I know the mod finally decided to eat and this is your chance to have your pet theory up for a few minutes. That doesn't excuse this kind of behavior.

Last edited:
LE absoloutely knows if she accessed her laptop and at what time.

Her phone would also connect to the router so they would know the time for that

Either they don't know what time she was jogging, haven't processed the digital forensics or are trying to hide their hand imo

I’d truly be shocked if they didn’t know what time she ran and what time the run ended. There is no way she would run without the Fitbit IMO, so as long as they have the digital records, they have to know.

LE absoloutely knows if she accessed her laptop and at what time!
Mollie's family likely contacted many of her closest friends to see when they last talked to Mollie on Wed July 18th. I know I'd call all my kids' friends and find out when they last talked to my child.

I'll guess that the FBI found out from Univ of Iowa that Mollie was on the computer doing homework on Wed. Since Molly didn't get home until 5:30 pm, she'd had to do her homework that evening.

An agent then told something vague to the family about Mollie doing homework on Wed.

Some of the family members knew Mollie wasn't doing homework at her job or on the computer from 5:30-7:30 because her friends had told them she was online with them goofing off between 5:30-7:30pm.

Therefore, if Mollie was chatting with friends between 5:30-7:30 pm, she likely wasn't doing homework.

So her family SPECULATES that she must have logged into her Univ of Iowa class at another time that day which had to have been after she returned from running.

The FBI presence backs my prevailing theory.

Brooklyn Iowa was most likely targeted by organized professional sex trafficking. A small town where the doors are unlocked and the people enjoyed a sense of trust and security in their homes. A town where the LE may be inexperienced in handling abductions this complex and may lack the resources and technology to investigate on their own.

Adding to this theory is that to the best of our knowledge the crime scene is clean. A professional would know to lure their victim outside of their home to prevent signs of a struggle and to avoid leaving evidence (DNA, prints, ect).

Mollie just doesn't fit the "In to the Wild" type voluntary disappearance. Those kids are disconnected from their community. Unemployed, outsiders, no bf/gf, not in school. As time keeps ticking away, it becomes more and more likely Mollie is alive and most likely being held against her will under horrific circumstances.

Goodness that was morbid. Prayers for justice.

So I was just thinking. There was a gap in time from when Mollie went missing and if it's discovered she was in deed back home from her run. Don't they subpeona the right to view her private sm messages to determine where she might be. That takes some time..I think. With that said. I think the pig farm search was when she was last seen jogging. I think they will be looking closer to home if indeed she was home on her computer. It narrows the search to the home area rather than from the random driver seeing a jogger and taking her. I really hope they are looking at who could have been in that area at that time. Workers, neighbors, visitors. The shop next door might just have camera's that might aid.

<modsnipped>
I'm not a mod but suspect that when discussion of a tweet starts to cross the line into questioning behavior/actions of family members, it is off limits as family members are victims unless named as POI by LE.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnipped>

The way i understand TOS: There is no problems quoting a victims social media. Where the problem begins, is that people then start speculating about family members wherabouts and what they may or may not have done. And in my opinion is a major violation of websleuths TOS. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member