Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a photo last night of CR on one of the many articles (maybe DM?) and it looked like he had on a pair of overalls. Anyone have a link? Those could very well be something he wore for work, but they almost looked camo. Has there been any reference at all to him hunting, fishing, or trapping, anything like that?

Here is one link to the picture (it's the very first photo next to the guns), however, the one I saw last night showed a bit more of the overalls.

Cristhian Rivera Posted Gun Pic, Selfies on Facebook | Heavy.com

Last edited:
With respect to the xgf and child being in court ...

It is possible the GF is a victim of domestic abuse and this may have been the very first time since meeting CR that she actually felt safe. It could be that she showed up to show him that he was not in control of her or her child any more. I am not yet convinced she was there to support him.

I agree the child should not have been included in this hearing, however, I am open to considering she is also a victim until we understand if she played any role in the crime.

The motivation of a victim when it comes to dealing with their abuser is complicated. What most people would judge as innapropriate and strange could be much different to a person living with and under abuse.

This is just my opinion.

In the WaPo article, the Uncle said CR saw his daughter all the time in Brooklyn. I think they split up two years ago. I think his "family" asked her to be there so she came and I agree, CR could have a long history of domestic abuse.

I saw a photo last night of CR on one of the many articles (maybe DM?) and it looked like he had on a pair of overalls. Anyone have a link? Those could very well be something he wore for work, but they almost looked camo. Has there been any reference at all to him hunting, fishing, or trapping, anything like that?

Here is one link to the picture (it's the very first photo next to the guns), however, the one I saw last night showed a bit more of the overalls.

Cristhian Rivera Posted Gun Pic, Selfies on Facebook | Heavy.com
I know what you're talking about, I remember it too but I can't find it. Wasn't it like black, white and grey camo?

With respect to the xgf and child being in court ...

It is possible the GF is a victim of domestic abuse and this may have been the very first time since meeting CR that she actually felt safe. It could be that she showed up to show him that he was not in control of her or her child any more. I am not yet convinced she was there to support him.

I agree the child should not have been included in this hearing, however, I am open to considering she is also a victim until we understand if she played any role in the crime.

The motivation of a victim when it comes to dealing with their abuser is complicated. What most people would judge as innapropriate and strange could be much different to a person living with and under abuse.

This is just my opinion.

In the WaPo article, the Uncle said CR saw his daughter all the time in Brooklyn. I think they split up two years ago. I think his "family" asked her to be there so she came and I agree, CR could have a long history of domestic abuse.

CaptainSmoke said:
JMHO....after CR got MT in his car and I presume he went east out of town to road V21, he then turned south on V21 until he goes right past his trailer house just north of I80. Does he stop there and SA MT??? Was this the seen of the murder?? I just think that SA was the motive all along, and that he took her to his trailer house and did just that and murdered her....however.....JMHO....and also....not buying the "black out theory"....
Yeah, it's hard to imagine him just simply stabbing her unless they tussled and she got the upper hand. IDK but killing her and then SA makes more sense than killing her and dumping the body for absolutely no reason. There's a reason he doesn't want to talk about what happened during his "black out" and I think it's the traumatic memory of committing necrophelia

CR had the mind to camouflage Mollie's body. I wonder if he has memory of what occurred in the cornfield, or did he "block" this out too. LE not commenting on whether Mollie possibly held captive before CR left her in field. I estimate he had about 10 hours from time of abduction to time he reported for work on July 19.

I know what you're talking about, I remember it too but I can't find it. Wasn't it like black, white and grey camo?
Yeah, it reminded me of winter pattern! Although it could have been mud spatter, as I saw a spot on his shirt, too.

Last edited:
By the time I was ready to hit the post button the thread was closed. Going to try again.

Found this about Allen Richards and his application to the IA Supreme County seat

Waterloo judge, Tama attorney apply for Iowa Supreme Court opening

Finally found the video for Allen Richards interview for the IA Supreme Court seat. They haven't uploaded to the Court site but it is on youtube for citizens of IA to view. Apparently this is how Iowans know to go there to find the interviews.

Watch his (you will recognize his tie!) and then look for the interview of the Judge from Tama.

CR had the mind to camouflage Mollie's body. I wonder if he has memory of what occurred in the cornfield, or did he "block" this out too. LE not commenting on whether Mollie possibly held captive before CR left her in field. I estimate he had about 10 hours from time of abduction to time he reported for work on July 19.
It’s possible, but in most cases like this, the initial contact, assault, and murder, occur in a short period of time. If this event occurred with more planning, and wasn’t executed so carelessly, I’d be far more open to her being held for a time. We’ll find out though.

Theres the thing. He did not even need to get out of the US, he could have just traveled to another migrant community within the same state. The police would have been looking for a different person. The Farm had him employeed under a false name. They would not be looking for anyone named CR rather his fraudulent name. Doubt his coworkers would have volunteered anything different. I'm not even convinced his real name is CR. I think this is a safety measure some illegals use to remain under the radar.

It does seem odd he didn't leave the area when he could have, but the fact is, he didn't leave the area. I'm not sure if people are implying something about him staying, or if people are simply saying, "that's weird."

jmo

It’s possible, but in most cases like this, the initial contact, assault, and murder, occur in a short period of time. If this event occurred with more planning, and wasn’t executed so carelessly, I’d be far more open to her being held for a time. We’ll find out though.
If there was no SA (which I think was the motive), I believe CR more likely getting off on the "control" (and torture) he had over Mollie. His actions were already so brazen to take Mollie from public street in broad daylight. MOO

If there was no SA (which I think was the motive), I believe CR more likely getting off on the "control" (and torture) he had over Mollie. His actions were already so brazen to take Mollie from public street in broad daylight. MOO
Absolutely. He didn’t have to rape her for this to be sexual.

I couldn't disagree more -- the GF and child are also victims. Her body language told us she's in total shock.

She looked scared to death.

It does seem odd he didn't leave the area when he could have, but the fact is, he didn't leave the area. I'm not sure if people are implying something about him staying, or if people are simply saying, "that's weird."

jmo

I had not thought of that but for a whole month he could have been gone. I know LE was asking if anybody acted different or didn't show up for work.

If he needs an interpreter then I'm thinking he might not read the papers.

Yeah, it's hard to imagine him just simply stabbing her unless they tussled and she got the upper hand. IDK but killing her and then SA makes more sense than killing her and dumping the body for absolutely no reason. There's a reason he doesn't want to talk about what happened during his "black out" and I think it's the traumatic memory of committing necrophelia

Oh man, I never considered that. I've been so torn on IF a SA took place, because it appears as tho he killer her immediately.... and I always think part of a SA thrill is the fight/struggle from victim.

All that being said, I decided he'd have assaulted her before killing her, or no SA took place. That's the only way it made sense to me until reading your post. This makes so much more sense to me now. And it's more disturbing than ever!

Hatfield said:

It would be interesting if we could find out what the ticket was for. If it was him driving and if ticket was for driving without a license then it makes you wonder why the car was not impounded and why was he allowed to continue to drive it.

We wont know unless MSM or public record can be found out what the ticket was for and who was driving.

Would also be interesting if he even had car insurance. Most states require car insurance for liability reasons.

This makes me more convinced that the car was registered to the farm. This is small town America. Not sure what the regulations are in Iowa for driving without a valid license but if the car was registered to the farm the cop would most likely understand the situation right away. Farm workers using company car blah blah. And he could have a license since he has a fake ID. I think the registration is going to be legit and if he is somewhat legally licensed although under false circumstances, he would be good to go anyway. It could have been a speeding violation.

I would not even be surprised if the car had an expired sticker on it which can result in a car being impounded in my state anyway, that he wouldn't do it as a favor to the farmer whom he knows. I know I have not been stopped in my town for speeding even when I know I was absolutely clocked speeding, simply because the cops know who I am. I try not to take advantage of that but there are times I don't realize how fast I am going. Someone not recognized or with out of state plates gets stopped every time. I live on the main road and these people are always stopped in front of my house. I yell out to the officer "cha ching" which is the joke I use with them implying they are "raising money" for the town with their speeding tickets.

I haven't seen any pictures of the road Mollie was running on but I know there was at least that one house they got the video from. I wonder why she didn't run to a house when he was circling around? I honestly think this was done quickly and Mollie never had a chance to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow