Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not what he said in this interview from a few hours ago

“He was working in Dubuque the day Mollie disappeared, and only found out after friends and family called him late Thursday afternoon.”

Mollie Tibbett's boyfriend confident she will be found

Interesting. I hope he is just confused and stressed and not changing his story...

It could also be bad reporting in one or both of the articles.]

I wonder if it is normal for them to go from 10pm and all through the next day until the late afternoon with no communication.

Last edited:
Interesting. I hope he is just confused and stressed and not changing his story...

It could also be bad reporting in one or both of the articles.]

I wonder if it is normal for them to go from 10pm and all through the next day until the late afternoon with no communication.

Family, boyfriend of Mollie Tibbetts clear up misinformation surrounding case

But in this one the BF says he sent her morning text and she wasn’t responding and he contacted her family.

Wait, so he wasn't with his brothers??? I thought he was with his brothers and one of his brother's fiance. Who knows anymore what to believe!

Dalton said she was dog-sitting here at his house Wednesday while he was in Dubuque for work and his brothers were in Ames. That's why when she didn't show up to her job on Thursday morning, they knew something was wrong.

Any articles indicating her devices are being checked?
Yep, they're checking her laptop etc. She has her phone on her. I'm sure they're trying to ping the location.

Has a reward been issued for information yet?
I've been avidly reading about Mollie since this first happened and have seen no mention of a reward.

Family, boyfriend of Mollie Tibbetts clear up misi
Wait, so he wasn't with his brothers??? I thought he was with his brothers and one of his brother's fiance. Who knows anymore what to believe!

[URL='http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Family-boyfriend-of-Mollie-Tibbetts-clear-up-misinformation-surrounding-case-488946381.html']Family, boyfriend of Mollie Tibbetts clear up misinformation surrounding case
Dalton said she was dog-sitting here at his house Wednesday while he was in Dubuque for work and his brothers were in Ames. That's why when she didn't show up to her job on Thursday morning, they knew something was wrong.

nformation surrounding case[/URL]

But in this one the BF says he sent her morning text and she wasn’t responding and he contacted her family.
This is the interview he gave to correct the huge amount of misinformation This information should be used and not the previous articles with varying stories.

FYI, the Heavy article on Mollie, her cousin said computer/phone etc were right where they belonged, which, to me, indicates no break-in/ransack

Well we heard in other interviews and from the sheriff as well I believe that her phone was not found at home. Something along the lines of they called it and it goes straight to voicemail.

From the article (also includes a video interview with boyfriend and aunt):

Dalton Jack said he's been dating Mollie Tibbetts for close to three years now. He said he was one of the first people to notice her gone.

"I was the one who threw red flags," said Jack.
In light of other reporting, "I was the one who threw red flags" is debatable.

Regardless - just the words. Hm. Curious. I am....not sure.

Well we heard in other interviews and from the sheriff as well I believe that her phone was not found at home. Something along the lines of they called it and it goes straight to voicemail.
Correct on the phone, i misspoke as i was going off memory, but her “stuff” was in place. Ty for correcting that.

That's incorrect information. Four days ago this was posted. The brother called to see if she needed a ride TO work. This was from DJ's mother:

She continued, writing, “She was staying at his place that he shares with my other son & my other son’s fiance to take care of their dogs while everyone was out of town for work. She is home for summer break from college. The last contact anyone has had with her was a Snapchat photo she sent to my son at around 10pm on Weds night. Her brother had her car (as they share it) and she did not respond to the text message he sent to her on Thurs morning asking if she needed it for work. She did not show up for work on Thurs. She is the most beautiful, kind, sweet woman and we all miss her and want her back home.”
Mollie Tibbetts Family: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

<mod note: changed name to initials>
I just noticed something. In the paragraph below it says, "On Thursday morning asking if she needed it FOR work."
It is not FROM or TO Now it is FOR

Last edited:

He said he was one of the first people to notice her gone.

"I was the one who threw red flags," said Jack.

Dalton said she was dog-sitting here at his house Wednesday while he was in Dubuque for work and his brothers were in Ames.** That's why when she didn't show up to her job on Thursday morning, they knew something was wrong.

"She hadn't called in, said Jack. "I looked at my phone and noticed I texted her good morning that morning and she hadn't looked at it so I got ahold of her friends and family."

Mollie Tibbett's boyfriend confident she will be found

He was working in Dubuque the day Mollie disappeared, and only found out after friends and family called him late Thursday afternoon.

As soon as he heard Mollie was missing, he went back home to Brooklyn to look for her.

He, along with hundreds of volunteers in town, searched through every area Mollie could've been.

Because he was away, he says he didn't realize Mollie was missing until he got a panicked phone call.

"One of her coworkers called me and said Mollie had not called into work that day, and she hadn't showed up," Jack says. "And then I looked at the messages and she hadn't opened or read the message, and then I started getting in contact with her friends and family saying 'have you seen her or heard from?"

"And they all said the same thing, no we haven't heard from her since yesterday."

Dalton says the last time he heard from Mollie was on Wednesday. She had sent him a SnapChat that he ended up opening at 10 p.m.

**Ames and Dubuque are in opposite directions - Google Maps

Yep, they're checking her laptop etc. She has her phone on her. I'm sure they're trying to ping the location.

I've been avidly reading about Mollie since this first happened and have seen no mention of a reward.

We don't know if her phone is on her or what happened to it. We just know it isn't at the house and hasn't been found during searches - or at least they haven't said it has been found. I think they said it wasn't at the house tho. Her other things were.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member