Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been a TON of wrong information published by lazy journalists on this case. They've misspelled her name, got her age wrong and continually publish that she was abducted while she was out running at 10 pm at night. It's wrong to insinuate the boyfriend is contradicting his previous statements when such statements were initially published incorrectly.

Watch the video.
Family, boyfriend of Mollie Tibbetts clear up misinformation surrounding case

Wait, so he wasn't with his brothers??? I thought he was with his brothers and one of his brother's fiance. Who knows anymore what to believe!

Dalton said she was dog-sitting here at his house Wednesday while he was in Dubuque for work and his brothers were in Ames. That's why when she didn't show up to her job on Thursday morning, they knew something was wrong.
Yep. Everything is as clear as mud.

Exactly why I said “if this info is being reported correctly.” I understand journalists make mistakes but I don’t think a journalist would fabricate a direct quote. If they have then they shouldn’t be working in this profession any longer.

Granny, we can all agree the reporting has been atrocious.
The worst I've ever seen
The contradicting statements are quotes from Dalton himself, in the interviews, no?
No. Most of these news articles paraphrased the earliest ABC news article. They didn't all interview him. When a news agency interviews someone they state something to the effect of "when we interviewed so and so". After they started paraphrasing, all the information became distorted like in the childhood "telephone game".

I saw a photograph with Molly sitting with her brothers and her mom standing behind them. All three of these young adults looked close in age.
Wonder if she is the youngest then? I obviously have no idea about the dynamics of this family, but I have two older brothers and two younger ones and while the younger ones are more protective of me NOW, it would have never occurred to them when we were teens/college age. My
Older brothers were much more protective of me back then - so much so that my oldest brother drove me 6 hours round trip back to college when I was a freshman just because I was homesick. ❤️

Suspects leave evidence, be it a stranger or a known acquaintance. Something is left behind that suggests what happened...that is not yet the case? A well-entrenched network would be more meticulous and methodical, hedging against leaving a noticeable fingerprint, and I'd suspect this would have occurred multiple times over the past few years.
Phones record all movement even with the battery out or phone turned off. Surely this phone would be visible if it was anywhere close to the grid? Did the dog(s) ever hit on scent outside the home? This girl is very grounded, responsible, reliable, and driven...someone knows how she was getting to work... it is too far outside her character to leave this very important detail unresolved until moments before due in. This would have been resolved the night before. Perhaps her father quietly put her on a new path? If this young lady truly disappeared without a trace, and not of her own accord, God help Iowa.

But in this one the BF says he sent her morning text and she wasn’t responding and he contacted her family.

What I read was an employee that worked with Mollie texted Dalton in the afternoon saying that she hadn’t showed up to work so he checked Snapchat and saw that his morning post had not been viewed. From there he started contacting friends & family.

I don’t know. I just don’t get the feeling he was involved for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious38