Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were 5 people who knew she would be alone that night by reports. The BF, the BF brother, the BF fiancee, the Mom and her brother only
None seem plausible in the inner circle. Somebody else knew she was alone.
Her boyfriend and his brother drive construction trucks likely with the name of the company on the side. When the construction trucks aren't in the driveway, the guys aren't at home. The house doesn't have a hidden driveway, tall fence, or tall shrubbery to hide the fact that the construction trucks weren't home. Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 7.58.24 AM.png

I keep going back to the fact that DJ brother wedding was next weekend, don’t see any of them committing a crime.
I am so perplexed that the fb page doesn’t have an update post, even if to say, no news.

me too x 2 lol

These two quotes are about 30 seconds apart and are either contradictory or at very least, confusing....

DJ: I came home as soon as her mom said that she called the hospital and she wasn't there.

DJ: One of her coworkers called me and said Mollie had not called in to work that day and she hadn't shown up, and then i looked at the messages and she hadnt opened or read any of them so I started getting in contact with her friends and her family saying hey have you seen her, have you heard from her. And everybody came up with the same thing: no, I haven't seen her since yesterday.

Yes, some of us have noticed contradictions as well. It could be as simple as being completed stressed and heartbroken...

Her boyfriend and his brother drive construction trucks likely with the name of the company on the side. When the construction trucks aren't in the driveway, the guys aren't at home. The house doesn't have a hidden driveway, tall fence, or tall shrubbery to hide the fact that the construction trucks weren't home. View attachment 139685
The stalker knew.
Stalkers stalk.....waiting for the right moment.

In my strong opinion the boyfriend has nothing to do with her disappearance!
This is a stalker.
She may have known him.
He might have just met her in the house with a gun pointed at her.
She was in a vulnerable position.
That's what stalkers like. Taking control over their foreseeable victims.
It could also be a woman wanting her man.
Like I posted earlier
my daughters ex stalked her
he got a girlfriend
she was jealous of his stalking
so she stalked my daughter also.
I didn't know who was scarier!

Last edited:
In my strong opinion the boyfriend has nothing to do with her disappearance!
This is a stalker.
She may have known him.
He might have just met her in the house with a gun pointed at her.
She was in a vulnerable position.
That's what stalkers like. Taking control over their foreseeable victims.

I agree and I'm freaked out.

I'm really curious about all her co-workers and anyone she has had contact with on a kinda regular basis- janitor or other random employee at her job, someone that she smiled at bc she is kind but it came off as vulnerability to that person, yk, that kind of person...

These two quotes are about 30 seconds apart and are either contradictory or at very least, confusing....

DJ: I came home as soon as her mom said that she called the hospital and she wasn't there.

DJ: One of her coworkers called me and said Mollie had not called in to work that day and she hadn't shown up, and then i looked at the messages and she hadnt opened or read any of them so I started getting in contact with her friends and her family saying hey have you seen her, have you heard from her. And everybody came up with the same thing: no, I haven't seen her since yesterday.

I just heard about this case and came over here to see what's going on, and I have been trying to catch up.

When the BF said--if I am understanding this correctly, and I may very well not be--that he sent her a text or some other kind of message but didn't realize until hours later that she hadn't responded, my alarm bells went off.

I'm OLD, with a long attention span, and if I text Mr. Izzy and he doesn't respond fairly quickly, my panic level increases with every passing hour.

You young'uns here, please chime in: is it normal to communicate with your significant other and not get a pretty rapid reply and not think that's weird?

It seems weird to me.

Again: the media reports about this case are all over the place so I may not have facts straight. I welcome correction.

I just heard about this case and came over here to see what's going on, and I have been trying to catch up.

When the BF said--if I am understanding this correctly, and I may very well not be--that he sent her a text or some other kind of message but didn't realize until hours later that she hadn't responded, my alarm bells went off.

I'm OLD, with a long attention span, and if I text Mr. Izzy and he doesn't respond fairly quickly, my panic level increases with every passing hour.

You young'uns here, please chime in: is it normal to communicate with your significant other and not get a pretty rapid reply and not think that's weird?

It seems weird to me.

Again: the media reports about this case are all over the place so I may not have facts straight. I welcome correction.
It depends on the SO job and/or situation. My SO is a chef so chances are she’s not replying quickly while operating a hot stove.

It depends on the SO job and/or situation. My SO is a chef so chances are she’s not replying quickly while operating a hot stove.

As I understand it, though, Mollie was at home taking care of the dogs, not operating a hot stove. Not doing anything that would prevent her from replying for hours.

I hope she is alive and found alive. Sherri Papini was alive...a lot of strange things with that case but hey, she was alive.
I hope and doubt this is a con job.
Funny thing is I was thinking about her (Sherri Papini) tonight. I don't think this case relates but how dare she make us wonder! That was a fantastical story with Sherri Papini. I'm very turned off by the word fantastical. It's not truth. It's based in the core word fantasy. I go to disneyland for that.

Last edited:
I hope she is alive and found alive. Sherri Papini was alive...a lot of strange things with that case but hey, she was alive.
IMO that was a con job. They made their money, can't be prosecuted, done deal. She and Keith look so innocent in their pictures!
I have a SIL that has also taken advantage of . She's an embarrassment to me. That's not what it's meant for. is an avenue to rip people off for the less than honorable! My SIL disgusts me with her antics!
She should know it too. Ive been pretty explicit.
And the next thing i know is she wants to save my soul!
What a nut!

Last edited:
IMO that was a con job. They made their money, can't be prosecuted, done deal. She and Keith look so innocent in their pictures! I have a SIL that has also taken advantage of . She's an embarrassment to me. That's not what it's meant for. is an avenue to rip people off for the less than honorable!

I never really believed the whole story and tbh, I don't know details about it being a con job. I don't doubt that it was and now I feel bad bringing that case up.

What time was she supposed to be at work and who was supposed to take her if her brother had the car? I keep seeing she was supposed to be at work early in the morning but her brother didn’t text her until later if she needed a ride. So how was she supposed to get to work? Could she have had a ride? Could she have gotten a ride and the person who gave her a ride done something?

What time was she supposed to be at work and who was supposed to take her if her brother had the car? I keep seeing she was supposed to be at work early in the morning but her brother didn’t text her until later if she needed a ride. So how was she supposed to get to work? Could she have had a ride? Could she have gotten a ride and the person who gave her a ride done something?

After seeing the interview with her co-workers, I could see them being close enough that she could catch a ride with one of them. They seemed to be friends and co-workers, yk?

As I understand it, though, Mollie was at home taking care of the dogs, not operating a hot stove. Not doing anything that would prevent her from replying for hours.
That’s correct but meant it more from the bf’s perspective as I don’t see him responding or paying attention to his phone if he’s performing particular construction jobs.

Does anyone know if LE or FBI used helicopters with heat seeking cameras to see if she’s being held captive anywhere? Probably would have been a good opportunity when the “whole town” was out searching.

That’s correct but meant it more from the bf’s perspective as I don’t see him responding or paying attention to his phone if he’s performing particular construction jobs.

Does anyone know if LE or FBI used helicopters with heat seeking cameras to see if she’s being held captive anywhere? Probably would have been a good opportunity when the “whole town” was out searching.

lol at "whole town" and I believe they used helicopters early on. It was difficult for even the helicopters to see through the corn fields. We have corn fields near us. I paid attention to them today. This particular field/crop? rows were very close together, I wouldn't be able to walk next to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member