Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I think if someone sheltered him that night and something happened to him, they would probably want to get Xavior out of their trailer/house ASAP. Just my speculation.

I know they brought dogs to his own trailer. Were the dogs also used to search EVERY trailer in the park? Did anyone refuse to let LE come into their trailer?

They did search every trailer, I believe. Neighbor says they searched his van, too.

Montezuma marks one week after Xavior's disappearance

JUN 3, 2021
Iowa boy missing, one week after vanishing from trailer park - ABC News (go.com)
[...]

Detectives are considering several possibilities in the disappearance of Xavior Harrelson, including that he was abducted, that he suffered some kind of accident or that he ran away, Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation assistant director Mitch Mortvedt said.

[...]

Police are confident that they have searched and cleared the areas where the boy could have gone on his own, including a large nearby county park with woods and a lake, Mortvedt said. ...

[...]

Harrelson lived with his mother in the Spruce Village trailer park in Montezuma, Iowa, a town of 1,300 people that is 70 miles east of Des Moines. He disappeared after leaving home around 11 a.m. on May 27. A friend's mother later called authorities to report the boy missing after speaking with Xavior's worried mother.

[...]

Xavior completed his fourth grade year at Montezuma Elementary School on May 21 and was off for summer break. He was known for riding his bike around the trailer park.

“Xavior is a happy kid who gets along well with his peers and wants to please his teachers,” said one of his teachers, MB. “He's always willing to help you out, engage in a conversation, and offers a smile to everyone he sees.”

[...]

Montezuma marks one week after Xavior's disappearance (kcci.com)
"I do feel that we are making progress in the investigation," said Mitch Mortvedt, assistant director at Iowa's Division of Criminal Investigation.

New member to Websleuths. Much respect to all who post here. This is my go to place whenever anyone goes missing. Have been lurking and sometimes glued to this site since Caylee Anthony. Hoping and praying that Xavior is found safe.

Great post.
Esp. re. the cameras.

From the link I'd quoted, the neighbors in the trailer park knew Xavior lived alone with his mother and that there was possible friction.
Was there a predator keeping an eye on Xavior's living situation and offered to help ?
MOO
That situation could make him very vulnerable to grooming---possibly from a 'father' figure hoping to take advantage of him. But grooming a young person doesn't usually end up in their disappearance, unless things go very wrong, or they were kidnapped/trafficked instead...

And besides loving his bike, if he WAS going to take shelter at someone's home that was a distance from his own home, a bike would just make more sense than walking to help you get there quickly.

I feel like he was taken out of the trailer park in someone's car. Just MOO.

I'm worried that after the argument with mum, he went out and met someone who had bad intentions.
if this is the case his poor mum will probably blame herself because they argued.
I think he could have been ttidying of someone in the area that he had seen while playing out. It only takes a SO to jump at a chance.

bleuboy, unfortunately your theory is quite plausible... Xavior sounds like a wonderful child. They argued. He walks out to get away from the conflict and blow off some steam/clear his head. He is getting older, just turned 11 (yet having to handle the adult role of caretaker). And something happened that was beyond his control.

One week later, search continues for missing 11-year-old from Montezuma (bbm)

[snipped by me]

AC: "There was shouting, yelling. You know, you could hear, like, they were outside for a minute, and then they were inside, and then it was– and then it went quiet."

BBM

This part makes me really nervous. :(

Xavior, I'm praying for you sweet boy. I hope you're just really resourceful and good at hiding, and that you feel safe to let someone know where you are soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb