Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

This part makes me really nervous. :(

Xavior, I'm praying for you sweet boy. I hope you're just really resourceful and good at hiding, and that you feel safe to let someone know where you are soon.
That concerns me too but LE said that he was seen the next day approx 11 AM. I wonder if this sighting is confirmed on camera and not just hearsay. MOO

I have a hard time following the threads with children :(

It appears X has had to take on adult responsibilities in his young life, so this makes me hopeful that he is resourceful enough to make it somewhere that he feels safe, however, I know the odds aren’t great.
Praying for a miracle.

A digital media tip line has been set up for information on the disappearance of 11-year-old Xavior Harrelson, last seen in Montezuma IA. If you have information please go to http://fbi.gov/findxavior. Video & pictures can be uploaded. #FBI Omaha is assisting IA DCI in the search.

View attachment 299582

https://twitter.com/FBIOmaha/status/1400896131517845505

Iowa DCI, FBI create tip line for missing Iowa boy

View attachment 299583
He looks so innocent and trusting in this photo. It's breaking my heart because I have a bad feeling about this right now...I don't believe he would voluntarily be out of touch with everyone for this long...

I do believe he may have walked away angry and planned to take some space---but not for this long, imo...:(

He looks so innocent and trusting in this photo. It's breaking my heart because I have a bad feeling about this right now...I don't believe he would voluntarily be out of touch with everyone for this long...

I do believe he may have walked away angry and planned to take some space---but not for this long, imo...:(
I agree with you and my heart is breaking as well.

Xavior, we are all praying/hoping that you will be ok. You can go to officials and they won't force you to go anywhere you aren't safe.

JUN 4, 2021
Some people in Montezuma want more done to find Xavior Harrelson (kcrg.com)
[...]

“Comparing this case to the Mollie Tibbetts case,” he said. “Mollie got way more coverage nationally than Xavior’s getting, even though it’s from the same basic area, and that’s sad. Why that is, I don’t know, I’ve got my ideas.”

Pastor Shrimplin says he will continue praying for Xavior and doing whatever he can until he returns.

[...]

Montezuma Mayor Jacki Bolen says they are hanging up flyers, and posting about Xavior Harrelson on social media a lot to help. She believes there are many people who still don’t know about this investigation.

[...]

“I think it would be comforting to the general public, to just hear a little bit about what’s going on with things,” she said. Like I said obviously you just can’t tell us everything and we totally understand that. I think hearing it from them would be good for the community. We’ve heard lots and lots of rumors and that kind of thing, and maybe a press conference would help eliminate some of that, and ease some minds.”

[...]

Has a family member taken the lead to push for attention?

Interviews, asking the public for help, set up a FB public page for Xavior?

Having an advocate is important, someone to keep pushing for this child, keeping his name in msm media, doing whatever it takes to get his name/picture in the news.

Designate a spokesperson if you are unable to do it.
JMO

Has a family member taken the lead to push for attention?

Interviews, asking the public for help, set up a FB public page for Xavior?

Having an advocate is important, someone to keep pushing for this child, keeping his name in msm media, doing whatever it takes to get his name/picture in the news.

Designate a spokesperson if you are unable to do it.
JMO
I agree. Xavier needs an advocate willing to be in front of cameras and the public.

jmo

It seems he's resilient being able to endure frequent arguments, especially from the person who should love and value him most. And his smiling in most pictures indicates to me that he's able to adapt well to his environment.
I don't think he left voluntarily because of his loyalty to his mom and knowing that she needed his help. I feel so bad for this child. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grandma great